Discontinued Carbon fiber overlayed hood vent cover - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

CL Vendor Products for RC-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the RC-F model from CL Vendors

Carbon fiber overlayed hood vent cover

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-17, 04:22 PM   #1
Carbon Exchange
Former Sponsor

Exclamation Carbon fiber overlayed hood vent cover

Item has sold

This was a practice piece to test some new epoxy resins. This is an actual OEM LEXUS hood vent (dealer cost $67) and i have over laid with real carbon fiber and layered it with high temp epoxy.
that was level sanded and clear coated with Dupont Automotive clear coat that was wetsanded and buffed. Normol service to over lay this part is $350 with the cost of new vent $67 or sending me your vent. I am selling this at a discount price because it was a Demo. I have installed on my RCF for 2 weeks and it looks great! i can provide any information or more photos if needed

*skip the 3 week wait ships immediatley
*all sales are final
*no implied workmanship warranty is available
*free shipping

**$250 shipped anywhere in the U.S**
Attached Thumbnails
Carbon fiber overlayed hood vent cover-551.jpeg   Carbon fiber overlayed hood vent cover-550.jpeg   Carbon fiber overlayed hood vent cover-549.jpeg  

Last edited by Carbon Exchange; 07-18-17 at 07:43 AM.

Closed Thread