CL Vendor Products for IS-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the IS-F model from CL Vendors

New CL Vendor Carbon fiber lovers.. allow me to (re)introduce myself

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-17, 12:40 PM
MAizzRunner
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes please do not sacrifice your OEM IS-F interior trims! On principle I will not wrap over it.. plenty of ISx50 driver would love them!

If you are interested in getting some black trims made I suggest you find a cheap set on eBay or local scrap yards. Just make sure you window trims are from the correct year. Center consoles are interchangeable among all years.
Old 02-28-17, 11:45 PM
jrm3kgt
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you give me a quote for door control covers for RC 350. Thanks
Old 03-03-17, 01:17 PM
Rossi
Racer

Received 190 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by robtown
Install is very simple. I followed the Sewell steering wheel replacement video to simply remove the side covers and 2 T-30 torx screws then moved the airbag out of the way. Then 2 Phillips head to remove the steering wheel controls. Finally remove the 3 small Phillips head screws on the back and swap the covers. Be careful with this part as the circuit board is now loose. I found it easiest to hold the control module with the buttons facing up then pull up the old cover and slide the new one on. Hold in place with one hand and install the screws with the other. Reinstall the rest.

Difficulty rating - very easy
Time - 10, 15 minutes at most the first time.
Thank you for the directions, great help.
Old 03-19-17, 10:53 AM
Cryptobalt
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MAizzRunner
Opening a new thread under my new account to re-introduce myself to the community. Previously I had posted under my member username (MAizz) offering carbon fiber skinning services to other 2IS members.. long story short, I needed to be a vendor to do this...

...so this is my vendor account for which I will be able to offer these services and sell products on ClubLexus! I will do my best to keep these accounts separate and imagine I will be doing more activity from this account. I will post some items for sale in the vendor section as they become available.

About me: I am a 2IS (350 AWD) owner, active on the 2IS forum, who got very addicted to carbon fiber. I make everything that you see on my car by myself and truly enjoy the long process and amount of work that goes into it. I am running out of places to put it on my car, and thus, would like to make things for yours. I am very familiar with the 2IS platform and can use my car to test fit and ensure quality pieces. There are no other people involved in the process and I try to make it as personal as possible.

I know there had been a lot of interest in a few items: steering wheel controls in silver weave, rear seat tray, shift *****, and fog light covers to name a few. I will post a few pictures for demo purposes, but if you have something in mind, don't hesitate to contact me.

Some pictures of past work for reference...
*Steering wheel from DCTMS

how much would it cost to get the full set of the dark carbon fiber pieces for the middle console as well as all 4 of the door/window control panels? Please let me know as this is something I would love to have happen ASAP. I appreciate any help.
Old 04-15-17, 03:32 PM
Rossi
Racer

Received 190 Likes on 123 Posts

Joined the club today, highly recommend.
Attached Thumbnails Carbon fiber lovers.. allow me to (re)introduce myself-img_9430.jpg  
Old 04-17-17, 02:09 AM
angus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

While I really hate the silver (texalium) in my F, I am still tempted to try and embrace it and get matching steering wheel trim and rear console... Who knows, maybe I'll grow to love it.
Old 04-17-17, 10:28 AM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,865 Likes on 1,315 Posts

^^^^Actually, I'm quite fond of it. I like it better than the later dark color. It reminds of engine turned dashes from the 30s and the dash I had on my Trans Am. Here's my wheel. And my rear console insert.

Lou
Attached Thumbnails Carbon fiber lovers.. allow me to (re)introduce myself-steering-wheel-mod1s.jpg   Carbon fiber lovers.. allow me to (re)introduce myself-insert1s.jpg  

Last edited by flowrider; 04-19-17 at 07:23 PM.