CL Vendor Products for 4LS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 4LS models from CL Vendors

Sale 4LS Exhaust Vents!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-17, 10:40 AM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

The first block of Group Buy deliveries are happening NOW!!!!! Can't wait to hear your feedback!!!
Old 05-03-17, 06:02 PM
DarKnight
Lexus Champion

Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts

I just got around to installing the exhaust vents and the car sounds awesome. It's a nice throaty sound. I'd swear it's a new exhaust. The plus is that the wife approves. Thanks again Jason.
Old 05-04-17, 05:36 AM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Dark Knight - I'm glad to hear it. My wife approves as well. It give the car a voice it has never had. And ohhhhh, what a spectacular voice she has!

Jason
Old 05-04-17, 06:53 AM
DarKnight
Lexus Champion

I got to really test it out today on my way to work and it's safe to say I'll be driving with the radio off quite often.
Old 05-04-17, 07:03 AM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Try this. Not only drop your driver's window, but the left rear window. Leave the right sides up. What that does is it stops the wind from buffeting in your ear, and makes the wind noise quieter due to the left rear window being down. And then you can hear the exhaust much better.

Leaving the right sides up reduces background noise also. If it's really warm, drop the right sides too for some cross flow. But the sounds you'll hear driving around town ... well, you'll have trouble ever getting good mpg again! It sounds so SWEET!

Jason
The following users liked this post:
Santa01 (09-21-20)
Old 05-04-17, 07:58 AM
vikm
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Love it!

I installed the vents and love them as well! I actually purchased the double stack vents and they truly live up to what Jason has been advertising these from day one. It's a great mod that can be reversible if needed. Also, Jason is a great guy and really helped me with my decision on purchasing these vents. You have a great product Jason!
Old 05-04-17, 12:25 PM
DarKnight
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by vikm
I installed the vents and love them as well! I actually purchased the double stack vents and they truly live up to what Jason has been advertising these from day one. It's a great mod that can be reversible if needed. Also, Jason is a great guy and really helped me with my decision on purchasing these vents. You have a great product Jason!
Could you do a video with the double stacked ones? I would like to hear how it sounds with those.
Old 05-05-17, 11:10 PM
vikm
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DarKnight
Could you do a video with the double stacked ones? I would like to hear how it sounds with those.
sorry don't know how to upload the sound clip or video. I would say it's about 10% louder than the original videos that Jason posted with the single vent. I'm now curious how a three vent stack would sound. I do have to admit that I'm happy purchasing the double stack vents.
Old 05-06-17, 03:49 PM
DarKnight
Lexus Champion

Upload it to YouTube and post the link.
Old 05-21-17, 06:50 PM
D1Style
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have just received my exhaust vents today and got under the car and fitted them.

Was surprisingly very easy to do.

Love the new sound, very subtle but I love it. Even the Mrs approved and said she liked it!

Thanks Jason for the awesome product.

I think you may have mentioned i was your 1st international customer
Old 05-22-17, 05:27 AM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

That's correct. Oliver Enterprises is now INTERNATIONAL!

D1Style - I'm very happy to hear your results. I've just re-stocked so back in the hole I go! Oh well. I'm having a good time, and love to hear these reports. I'm sort of like the frog in the well. I hop two hops up, and slide one hop back. But regardless, this has been a good experience!

I'm wondering if the LS 500 will have the same flanges. I've put this on an IS some time back, and it sounded good. I imagine the LS 500 will come near silent, and these would work well for some owners who want to hear some level of exhaust note.
Old 06-11-17, 07:21 AM
CJITTY
Lead Lap

Received 151 Likes on 113 Posts

I met up with Mr Oliver Enterprises himself here in the Atlanta area. Installed the double stack vents and wow. .I can finally here that awesome V8 we have. Great guy and such a simple product. Best of all its reversible in just minutes if you decide you don't want it or want to move it to another 4th Gen LS. Very happy with this mod.
Old 06-12-17, 06:51 AM
DarKnight
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by CJITTY
I met up with Mr Oliver Enterprises himself here in the Atlanta area. Installed the double stack vents and wow. .I can finally here that awesome V8 we have. Great guy and such a simple product. Best of all its reversible in just minutes if you decide you don't want it or want to move it to another 4th Gen LS. Very happy with this mod.
Post a video if you get a chance. I'm curious to hear the difference with the double stacked vents.
Santa01 (09-21-20)
Old 06-12-17, 11:05 AM
CJITTY
Lead Lap

Received 151 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by DarKnight
Post a video if you get a chance. I'm curious to hear the difference with the double stacked vents.
I have one, but without some really good headphones, it's hard to tell if just using a computer speaker or smarphone speaker. I'll see what I can do and come back to this thread.
Old 06-16-17, 06:59 PM
Fuzzie
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just installed my vents today. its not loud which i like. it gives a nice subtle exhaust note which i like even more! its such a simple product but it makes such a big difference. everyone that buys this product, please respect Oliver's request and do not post pictures of his product on the internet.
Santa01 (09-21-20)

Quick Reply: Sale 4LS Exhaust Vents!