Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > RX Models > RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) > CL Vendor Products for 3RX
***WannabeRacer.com | Vehicle Wrap - Tint - Plastidip - Custom Decals*** >

New Service ***WannabeRacer.com | Vehicle Wrap - Tint - Plastidip - Custom Decals***

Notices
CL Vendor Products for 3RX New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the 3RX model from CL Vendors
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Service ***WannabeRacer.com | Vehicle Wrap - Tint - Plastidip - Custom Decals***

Old 02-23-19, 10:04 AM
Don Nguyen
Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ***WannabeRacer.com | Vehicle Wrap - Tint - Plastidip - Custom Decals***

WannabeRacerWraps.com
Facebook Page - Gallery
E-mail: [email protected]

Installation Services:
- Gloss and matte black roof vinyl (other finishes/colors are available upon request)
- Carbon fiber vinyl wraps
- Black out chrome/brushed aluminum window trim vinyl
- Interior and exterior trim
- Head / tail light tinting
- Full car wraps
- Graphic / vinyl installations

Gloss and Matte Black Roofs:

3M Carbon fiber Vinyl Roof Wraps:

Blacked Out Window Trim:

Tinted Head and Tail Lights:

Interior Vinyl Wrapping:

Misc Vinyl Wrap Requests:

Plasti Dip:

Vinyl Materials / DIY:
- Pre cut vinyl (IE: Pre cut roof, window trim pieces, tail lights, etc)
If you are interested in me developing pre cut pieces for your car to make your DIY installations easier, I would need a minimum group of 5-10 people interested in the same pre cut materials. Contact me at [email protected] for more information.
- Custom cut stickers / decals
- Vinyl sheets and rolls
- DIY materials and instructions
- Group buys

WannabeRacerWraps.com

[email protected]
Old 02-28-19, 09:49 PM
Don Nguyen
Sponsor

Overview:
- Gloss black front grill chrome delete vinyl wrap
- Gloss black window trim chrome delete vinyl wrap
- Gloss black door handles chrome delete vinyl wrap
- Gloss black rear tail light chrome delete vinyl wrap
- Gloss black rear trunk bar chrome delete vinyl wrap
- Matte black rear badges plasti dip

I really liked the way this new 2018 Lexus LX570 SUV turned out from blacking all of the chrome trim accents on it. It's not as common to see SUVs getting vinyl work done, but it should be more common, because it really gives them a much more aggressive look that isn't normally expected when you look at or think of an SUV. Everything that was done on the car was still subtle enough that for anyone who didn't know how the car looked like before would have just thought that the car came that way from the factory. The owner of this car was in Cerritos Orange County and I came out to them to do the vinyl wrap work on this car.

-Don

[email protected]
Old 05-22-19, 08:30 PM
Don Nguyen
Sponsor

Overview:

- Gloss black window trim vinyl car wrap
- Gloss black lower door trim panel vinyl car wrap
- Gloss black lower rear bumper vinyl car wrap
- Gloss black lower front bumper vinyl car wrap

For this brand new black Audi Q5 SUV, we blacked out the majority of the silver/chrome trim accents that were on the car, which included the rear bumper lower diffuser section, window trim, lower door trim pieces and the small center lip on the front bumper of the Q5. We left the badges and grill for now, but eventually the grill will most likely be blacked out as well, to finish off the black out look. The owner of this car was in Lake Forest Orange County and I came out to them to do the wrap work.

-Don

[email protected]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.