CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Ok i got jacked today.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-08, 03:20 PM
augdogg
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Either someone you know or someone that knows someone you know. I'm sure this is far from random. Has anyone you just met come by recently, even w/ a friend of yours? I would start there..IMO
Old 12-04-08, 03:35 PM
GoCatGo11
Pole Position

Sorry to hear that bro, I hope those bastard gets it later on..... Yeah my brother-in-law was hit too and took some stuff in his car.... Everyone better watch out because a lot are hitting cars parked on the streets and drive ways....
Old 12-04-08, 03:38 PM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

im having a hunch its one of my friends friend (neighbors friend that hangs out with the wrong crowd)

I park my car out on the street plenty of times.. but iono i guess its just today they decide to tag both of us at the same time.. only wish the law would let me tag them with lead..
Old 12-04-08, 03:49 PM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

sounds like your typical case of neighbors and loser kids keeping an eye on you. it's pretty obvious they knew when you guys are home and what not. haha and for free lead, make sure you're on your property and his backs not turned..just something i learned..haha. but no for real, its common that this stuff happens and it's someone that knows your routine, or friend of a friend.
Old 12-04-08, 04:25 PM
Chris4.3
Lead Lap

Sucks man. Sorry to hear this. Its ok mang, those bastards will get what they deserve..
Old 12-04-08, 04:28 PM
GoCatGo11
Pole Position

sometimes they actually scope out the place and see what's going on.... As long the car wasn't stolen then it's ok, but it's a pain in the butt when you have to buy new windows for the car.... Yeah, just buy a shootgun and scare those f@#$ers off... lolz.... j/k
Old 12-04-08, 04:39 PM
IS250HuNnY
Lead Lap

that guys brave to steal your stuff while people were home. sorry for your loss hope you find those bastards!!
Old 12-04-08, 04:45 PM
FiSta
Lead Lap

weird my brother has a prelude and i have a sc in the garage too...sorry to hear your misfortune...and change your code asap as everyone suggested.

thing is my brother's prelude was broken into also and they took his entire system, and it also happened behind closed gates, too. lucky they didn't take the remotes (gate and garage) because that would be more trouble. and I agree with some posters above, it's someone close, well for us that's the case for sure. highly modified Z's and S2K's that are parked on the street and they target a stock looking prelude behind gates? makes you wonder...
Old 12-04-08, 04:51 PM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by GoCatGo11
sometimes they actually scope out the place and see what's going on.... As long the car wasn't stolen then it's ok, but it's a pain in the butt when you have to buy new windows for the car.... Yeah, just buy a shootgun and scare those f@#$ers off... lolz.... j/k

Already own a shotgun hah.. Brother has one of his own too.. n the father has one as well. hah.. doesnt mean thats all we have tho

but yea i hope i find that person..
Old 12-04-08, 04:54 PM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by FiSta
weird my brother has a prelude and i have a sc in the garage too...sorry to hear your misfortune...and change your code asap as everyone suggested.

thing is my brother's prelude was broken into also and they took his entire system, and it also happened behind closed gates, too. lucky they didn't take the remotes (gate and garage) because that would be more trouble. and I agree with some posters above, it's someone close, well for us that's the case for sure. highly modified Z's and S2K's that are parked on the street and they target a stock looking prelude behind gates? makes you wonder...
hah wow thats funny.. one of my friends has a Highly modded Z and another has a modded s2k as well haha.
Old 12-04-08, 06:19 PM
Boosty.vip
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn thats some sketchy ****. Hopefully you find out who broke in.
It's kind of ironic, me & my buddy were talking about sound systems today and how he's scared if someone tries to steal it.
Old 12-04-08, 07:26 PM
Hil
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh damn vince! sorry to hear that man. hope you find the culprit
Old 12-04-08, 07:42 PM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

ok.. i think my dad blew our only leed.. so i saw this White XB driving around my neighborhood and deciced to park accross from my house.. i notice the driver didnt leave yet n im assming theres more than 1 person since i see a cell light in the back seat..

i was watching it.. turned off all the lights.. had my scope on the car to see moving. I think i was lookin at it for a good 10-15 mins.. i told my dad that might be the people.. n asked him to do nothing. and what do you know? he goes out with a Fawkin flashlight.. n shines the car.. and then the car leaves..

Good job dad! -_-... great now how am i supposed to catch em if they left.

Last edited by vwynn; 12-04-08 at 08:19 PM.
Old 12-05-08, 12:07 AM
phoenix_DD
Driver

They might come back.. They always go back.

BTW.. are the one that always parks next to the Balck SC?

I think I met you last year while you and your twin were hanging around an Evo MR.
The name of the owner was Ryan if I am not mistaken.
Old 12-05-08, 12:58 AM
CrazySC300
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about your loss, but yeah, I remember you,your twin brother and your blue SC (Custom paintjob right?) I remember meeting you guys at the last President's day meet out in Buena Park....Hope everything turns out for the better.

Quick Reply: Ok i got jacked today.