ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   CL of Southern California (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-southern-california-149/)
-   -   D1GP next month, who can get discount tickets?! (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-southern-california/186147-d1gp-next-month-who-can-get-discount-tickets.html)

indelible 11-06-05 03:57 PM

Get your tickets!

Originally Posted by ARISTO 161
ok so i got word back from my buddy, he talked to someone from D1, i dont know who.
So here is the discount for this year.
$30 dollars, both days. Thats the only discount.

I have to know who wants to go SOON, latest by monday before 12 NOON!!!!! i pick up the tickets that night.
I dont check the thread often so call my cell phone to let me know how many tickets you guys need.
my cell# is 626 780 8383
the way it works, which worked well last year, was I get your orders by phone, then i pick them up.
then i hand them to you in person either before or on the day of the event. then you give me the money then.
c ya,
~Esteban

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

ACleanSC4 11-06-05 08:05 PM

i believe his name is D1GP here :D

indelible 11-06-05 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by ACleanSC4
i believe his name is D1GP here :D

no, it was somebody else, D1GP wasn't on the boards last year, but I contacted him, waiting for a response.

howiedoit 11-07-05 09:50 PM

damn, they keep bumping up the price each time! it's so expensive now...$35 for one day?!? damn...if anyone can get them cheaper, i'd like to know too.

indelible 11-07-05 11:15 PM

yeah, i remember when it was like 20 bucks to falken's drift show off w/team signal.

indelible 11-10-05 12:41 AM

bump bump bump

Streamline 11-10-05 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by howiedoit
damn, they keep bumping up the price each time! it's so expensive now...$35 for one day?!? damn...if anyone can get them cheaper, i'd like to know too.

Personally, I can't justify any car show that is over $30. I've NEVER paid for a car show over $30 and will never do so.

I'll admit that I've paid a bit under $30, but those times are pretty rare. Usually, I have a friend who is able to give me a free ticket.

I remember back in the day when tickets used to be near $10. $20 is a good amount for admission. But anything more, and I simply have better things to spend my cash on...

STRONG SC 11-17-05 09:38 AM

yeah 35 is a lot! we just enter the carshow, pack the car with drinks, and split the price since we get two tickets. parkin is included...

soardrft 11-17-05 11:07 AM

anyone going? let's caravan

ARISTO 161 11-20-05 03:12 AM

Hello

Hey guys
I think you might be referring to me?
does my username ring the bell? or no?
well, i am currently dealing with the people who sell me the tickets, the prices have gone up, but we still get a discount, I just aren't sure what its gonna be yet.
i guess i can keep it posted, if you guys are interested,
last year i had a total of 20 people get tickets from me, most of them picked them up at the door, in that case the parking lot haha. we traded money there too.

see ya

indelible 11-20-05 05:12 AM

Hey guys
I think you might be referring to me?
does my username ring the bell? or no?
well, i am currently dealing with the people who sell me the tickets, the prices have gone up, but we still get a discount, I just aren't sure what its gonna be yet.
i guess i can keep it posted, if you guys are interested,
last year i had a total of 20 people get tickets from me, most of them picked them up at the door, in that case the parking lot haha. we traded money there too.

see ya

Maybe it was you, whats your name?

Is your name Esteban? I was looking through my cell phone and I found that name.

PureDrifter 11-20-05 12:20 PM

if u get a discount on the 2-day tickets lemme know. im interested:)

ARISTO 161 11-20-05 07:19 PM

Yo

Originally Posted by indelible
Maybe it was you, whats your name?

Is your name Esteban? I was looking through my cell phone and I found that name.

haha that is me

~Esteban :woohoo:

indelible 11-20-05 07:50 PM

haha that is me

~Esteban :woohoo:

Keep us updated then please, I want confirmation on those tickets before they stop selling the tickets online. Thanks a lot! :)

PsiQo1 11-27-05 02:50 PM

id be interested in a deal too..seeing as im drivin from AZ and any discount would be great..keep us updated?..who all here in SO CAL is goin?,,