CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

Aug Showoff discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-08, 01:57 PM
TrendyTodd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone needs "prep" work for the show, let me know. I've got a bunch of Team Revision cars lined up and don't have many more days left in my schedule. I'll offer the same specials for Club Lexus members entering the show:

1) $100 Exterior wash, paintwork cleansing (no scratch removal or paint correction), Swissvax Divine

2) $100 Interior

3) $200 Exterior Paint Correction - includes Scratch/Swirl removal, paint correction and Swissvax Divine

PM me if you guys are interested.

Last edited by TrendyTodd; 08-13-08 at 01:20 AM.
Old 08-05-08, 01:44 AM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

Hey does anyone know when they are suppose to let us know if you got in or not? Doing this show is a major stress pill for me. I have major problems. Now I'm hoping roll in is Friday morning not Thursday.
Old 08-05-08, 02:01 AM
TrendyTodd
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexusnb
Hey does anyone know when they are suppose to let us know if you got in or not? Doing this show is a major stress pill for me. I have major problems. Now I'm hoping roll in is Friday morning not Thursday.
From what I've heard (if I remember correctly), Samson said roll-in on Thursday and roll-out Saturday night AFTER the show!

Last edited by TrendyTodd; 08-05-08 at 02:37 AM. Reason: roll-in on Thursday, not Friday
Old 08-05-08, 02:10 AM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CLHawaii
From what I've heard (if I remember correctly), Samson said roll-in on Friday and roll-out Saturday night AFTER the show!
roll in is usually thursday not friday. don't worry kurt you are in good shape..
Old 08-05-08, 02:39 AM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by REV-01
roll in is usually thursday not friday. don't worry kurt you are in good shape..
Hey thanks Samson, but I just got bad news from the place I ordered my kit it's only shipping out tomorrow and will be here on the 11th. So today I had to call PUC to see if he can go down to Tech One to remove the last remaining pieces so those will be done and just the install will be needed when my car is done at Tech One.
Old 08-12-08, 12:50 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i was looking at the RA cruise thread and i started thinking... 3 events this month C&C/show/ra crusie... then i started thinking wait thats 3 wkends and C&C was this past wkend yet this month... so i openend a calender and seen this month has 5 wkends... then i noticed... OMG SHOW IS NEXT WKEND!!!
Old 08-12-08, 01:34 AM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

yuppers, it's comin' 'round fast...LOL lotsa activity this month!
Old 08-12-08, 10:59 AM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

Yeah I try not to think about it since my damn car is still in the body shop waiting for that damn kit.
Old 08-12-08, 11:29 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Yeah I try not to think about it since my damn car is still in the body shop waiting for that damn kit.
you know krut, if it doesnt come in in time, well have a mod day at your house, i got lots of cardboard boxes and we can CUSTOM FAB a kit for your car
Old 08-12-08, 02:35 PM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
you know krut, if it doesnt come in in time, well have a mod day at your house, i got lots of cardboard boxes and we can CUSTOM FAB a kit for your car

haha very funny.
Old 08-13-08, 01:11 AM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

Well guys I guess it just wasn't in the cards for me. My bodykit never arrived today thus pretty much sealing my doom. My car will not be ready in time for the show now. The next shippment isn't expected to arrive till next week. Which will not give Tech One enough time to get my kit painted and ready. So now I guess I'll just have to try and refocus and set my eyes ahead for HIN in December. Well I'll still come and support everyone else who's entering or if anyone needs help that week just let me know how I can help.
Old 08-13-08, 01:23 AM
TrendyTodd
Lexus Test Driver

Well guys I guess it just wasn't in the cards for me. My bodykit never arrived today thus pretty much sealing my doom. My car will not be ready in time for the show now. The next shippment isn't expected to arrive till next week. Which will not give Tech One enough time to get my kit painted and ready. So now I guess I'll just have to try and refocus and set my eyes ahead for HIN in December. Well I'll still come and support everyone else who's entering or if anyone needs help that week just let me know how I can help.
Sorry to hear about the bad news Kurt.

Since you already paid the entry fee and paid to get the photos done , you can still get bags, rims, and some JP stuff from Samson for the ES "project" (like it says in your sig). Already got the detail, so its good to go
Old 08-13-08, 02:31 AM
lexusnb
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by CLHawaii
Sorry to hear about the bad news Kurt.

Since you already paid the entry fee and paid to get the photos done , you can still get bags, rims, and some JP stuff from Samson for the ES "project" (like it says in your sig). Already got the detail, so its good to go
Well I'm not totally giving up yet I'll see what happens tomorrow after I chew someones azz off over the phone. If they can overnight my kit I can still make it. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow if you can cancel my appointment for next wednesday.
Old 08-13-08, 02:54 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

WOW KURT GOT WED??? omg.... kurt kurt kurt... i feel your pain
Old 08-14-08, 02:38 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

So kurt mod day at your house? we'll at least bring some black rattlecans to match the CF hood thou

Quick Reply: Aug Showoff discussion thread