ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   CL of Hawaii (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii-209/)
-   -   CL Hawaii chat room (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-hawaii/344893-cl-hawaii-chat-room.html)

VIP_ES300 04-17-08 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by chikken (Post 3453559)
06 Highlander Hybrid :)

parents were debating to buy that or the rx400h...so through test rides (haha) i think the highlander wins imo (this is according to the 2008 models)

damn i wish i could stop by your shop todd...school is so boring...dont worry im a straight A student but yeah...i wanna get in club lexus more often :D

thanks for the offer though...im sure i wont pass it up:thumbup:

tod071 04-17-08 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by llamaboiz (Post 3453575)
and todd if your gonna have a booth, mention club lexus hawaii too so maybe we'll be able to park infront of it... however the layout ends up being.

Of course. I'm not gonna stay there by myself :D Anyone know if Samson's gonna do a booth? If not, wanna co-op on a booth? Club Lexus, Trendy Auto Salon, Revision Audio. No selling, but more importantly, no competing products=no conflicts. Actually, we'd all compliment each other's products, plus all the CLH cars in front the booth.

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300 (Post 3453579)
parents were debating to buy that or the rx400h...so through test rides (haha) i think the highlander wins imo (this is according to the 2008 models)

damn i wish i could stop by your shop todd...school is so boring...dont worry im a straight A student but yeah...i wanna get in club lexus more often :D

thanks for the offer though...im sure i wont pass it up:thumbup:

Don't worry, I'm still going to be around. Stay in school, keep up the grades, and do us LCH members proud. :thumbup:

chikken 04-17-08 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by tod071 (Post 3453564)
Cool, that would be a perfect lineup at the shop one day. There's a guy with a Prius, Marvin has a Camry, I got the GS and RX, and you got the Highlander.

I'd love to do this photoshoot, but getting all the cars together would be tough, especially mine :D No, weesped, you can't volunteer to drive mine :cry:

yeah, sounds pretty cool.... i scrape my front bumper on the boat trailer the other day, and my dad was suppose to repaint it for me....haven't got a chance to talk to him yet to see when I can take it in. But yea, its been neglected since we got the F....hehehe the wife prefers to drive the camry.
i'll definitely let you detail it for me once the bumpers' repainted.

llamaboiz 04-17-08 01:44 AM

OHHH save me some paint... my lip needs some touch up ;) hmm... i might have to do a quick sand first thou... or maybe touch up pens might work better, nm gotta take a better look first :p

weesped 04-17-08 01:47 AM

crap. denied before i could even offer. lame todd real lame

chikken 04-17-08 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by llamaboiz (Post 3453589)
OHHH save me some paint... my lip needs some touch up ;) hmm... i might have to do a quick sand first thou... or maybe touch up pens might work better, nm gotta take a better look first :p

i meant the hybrid :)....its silver....unless you want a silver lip? maybe to match your rims...:D

llamaboiz 04-17-08 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by chikken (Post 3453592)
i meant the hybrid :)....its silver....unless you want a silver lip? maybe to match your rims...:D

haaha i should read more before i post :p more like... should make a AIM chat rm... ahh but your at work :D

Todd you should call samson and ask him.

St.204 04-17-08 02:16 AM

fresh spray yes.........really hard to keep clean cuz of where i live.......Boooo.....i'll just buy alot of m/f cloths and bring my tire shine :D

llamaboiz 04-17-08 02:23 AM

well IF the dent armor guy can finish my car early.... prob not thou :(... i'll swing by too, i know where todd likes to take the fotos :p

tod071 04-17-08 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by chikken (Post 3453507)
I'll be there tomorrow....:D

BTW, what time are we meeting?:uh: :egads:

St.204 04-17-08 02:46 AM

yeah i was just about to ask that. what time should i be there???

tod071 04-17-08 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by St.204 (Post 3453628)
yeah i was just about to ask that. what time should i be there???

Just to be safe, I'll be there about 8:00am. If you want coffee, let me know and I'll make more.

St.204 04-17-08 04:03 AM

WHAT!>!>!> 8am!!!! i just got off the phone with this girl. imma go sleep now then. i'll try to be there around noon.

4U2eNv_8o8 04-17-08 05:08 AM

Wo0o0ot sounds like a mini meet.:bigthumbu I would love to stop by, but I just finished doing a quick wash with my car. Yes, I know its late. It may look like I'm on something, but seriously I'm not.:D I just couldn't stand my car being dirty for 2 weeks already. I swear it looked like an inch pile up of dirt on my back bumper.:sad: Anyways....got work tomorrow and I got less the 6 hours to catch some ZzZzZzz's.:p

tod071 04-17-08 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by St.204 (Post 3453673)
WHAT!>!>!> 8am!!!! i just got off the phone with this girl. imma go sleep now then. i'll try to be there around noon.

:sad: I might actually be done by then. Call me (find my number in my profile/website) before you come up just to make sure we're still there. I'll have to step out about 12:30 and be back after 1.