CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

Saturday Nite Starbucks

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-08, 04:02 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

haha thats why wards is so good, its not about the cars thou of course alittle bit is
Old 03-23-08, 04:08 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol idk, after going to ward twice. im really not a fan of their lot. of course we all know samson is not afraid of any parking lot, runumhard in da lot ey samson? haha
Old 03-23-08, 05:25 AM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

Hahaha!!! Was pretty cool. Had fun getting to know more of you guys. Also checking out the LEDs helped alot on what I might do to the car. As for the fogs and what not, thanx for the advice guys. Phew!!! Could of ended up the wrong way. Probably going to work on the lights until I get some money in the bank to get more stuff.
Old 03-23-08, 12:26 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

sorry guys I couldn't make it....it sounds fun, but I definitely make it to the next meet.....need to see your guys lite modds and also meet all of ya....
Old 03-23-08, 12:35 PM
Audiofan2
Pole Position

Oh, man, I wish I had noticed this thread yesterday. I am on vacation and am staying in Kailua for the week. There are so many ISx50's out here. Noticed a nice white 350 w/tint in Shark's cove yesterday. Also, quite a few in Honolulu.
Old 03-23-08, 02:44 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

Just noticed the next meet is at the kaneohe starbucks.....right down my alley...hehehe now i'm looking forward to next weekend. I know its still early to ask but, how many of you are planniing to make it? just a bit excited.
Old 03-23-08, 03:13 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

chikken, call me when you get the chance. i just pm'd you.
Old 03-23-08, 03:36 PM
webhed
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chikken
Just noticed the next meet is at the kaneohe starbucks.....right down my alley...hehehe now i'm looking forward to next weekend. I know its still early to ask but, how many of you are planniing to make it? just a bit excited.

I'll definitely make it it you'll be there with your IS-F, since I'm in the "market" .
Old 03-23-08, 04:01 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Let me know when its in Waikele or Ewa Beach area.

Pete
Old 03-23-08, 04:07 PM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

geez, wish i coulda gotten off work earlier than 11pm...just caught samson dem and judd towards da end. woulda be nice t'meet a few more lexus owners or car enthusiasts...
Old 03-23-08, 05:49 PM
chikken
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by webhed
I'll definitely make it it you'll be there with your IS-F, since I'm in the "market" .
have you been down to servco lately? Not sure if they got any new ISF in, i was suppose to go today to pickup my plates...but too lazy...heheh, ended meeting Judd at starbucks kaneohe....Nice meeting ya Judd....those interior led mods are the *****!! hahahaha can't wait to mod mines...
Old 03-24-08, 02:26 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by tequemon
geez, wish i coulda gotten off work earlier than 11pm...just caught samson dem and judd towards da end. woulda be nice t'meet a few more lexus owners or car enthusiasts...
hahaha yea you came right at the ending, well there will always be a next time as this will be a weekly thing.

Originally Posted by chikken
ended meeting Judd at starbucks kaneohe....Nice meeting ya Judd....those interior led mods are the *****!! hahahaha can't wait to mod mines...
Nice meeting you too Martin, i cant wait to see your hid fogs at nite too

Hey weesped, your not the only one
Old 03-24-08, 02:28 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

lol dang, i usually stay till the end too but ya i figuar the revision guys show'd up and no one else would come after, i mean no one can top samson's mean parking job haha. but ya the girl i was with was getting kinda tired also so had to leave a bit early. next time i hope even more guys show up and we'll take all of starbux's chairs
Old 03-24-08, 02:44 AM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by weesped
lol dang, i usually stay till the end too but ya i figuar the revision guys show'd up and no one else would come after, i mean no one can top samson's mean parking job haha. but ya the girl i was with was getting kinda tired also so had to leave a bit early. next time i hope even more guys show up and we'll take all of starbux's chairs
haha experienced driver here. forward.... reverse.... parallel park....reverse into stalls....slam cars/vans all no problem. trucks no can too big except my toyota.
Old 03-24-08, 03:03 AM
weesped
Lexus Champion

hahaha. i say u should just keep the van. put a wald kit and bag it baller status

Quick Reply: Saturday Nite Starbucks