CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

Saturday Nite Starbucks

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-08, 12:53 AM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by viplex_gs
ohhh~ sorry i didnt see ya! wuz occupied trying to find this "gomachi restaurant" or something like that, heard about how good the ramen was...unfortunately wuz closed by 2pm and didnt open til 530pm. next time ya gotta honk, lol

http://www.postjunky.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9004
looks mighty oishii...

well, concentrate on studying to maintain 4.0 cuz it's a plus when ya graduate! if i had half the smarts, i'd be in a better position, financially lol
aww man i heard that place was good!

yeah ill honk next time around just dont get heart attack

im so busy the next two weeks...i gotta get this 4.0...if i dont ima cry a river haha
Old 05-12-08, 10:03 AM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
aww man i heard that place was good!
if ya try that place out b4 me...lemme know how taste!

yeah ill honk next time around just dont get heart attack
well, i'll just make sure to keep some jumper cables in the truck to kick-start my heart agin...LMAO

im so busy the next two weeks...i gotta get this 4.0...if i dont ima cry a river haha
ya can do it!! lol are ya on the honor roll, val-victorian (spelling??)
Old 05-12-08, 10:48 PM
4U2eNv_8o8
Lexus Test Driver

ok, admit it...who thought about coming out last nite but changed minds at last min. cuz of rain? lol well, yaz prolly da smart ones cuz foolz got a bit wet and boy wuz cold!

today, had to put da cloths to da metal...took about an hour half to cleanup da rx suv to make ready for mother's day & about 2hrs for da gs although it wuz still cleaner than da suv after getting rained on, lol

so J, we gonna plan on a morn. out for dat car&coffee at pier38? lets get a head count, hmmm...maybe a short cruise after dat, ya think?
LoL!!! Nah wasn't because of that. I would still come out if was raining. Just felt bad because a big brother isn't supposed to forget a lil' sisters birthday. Actually it was like a 5 minute drive to ward, but in the opposite direction I was trying to get to. I swear I'll make it to the next meet. I miss our CLH family!!!
Old 05-12-08, 11:13 PM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

valedictorian? i think thats it...nahh no way 4.0 loll
but if i end this year with a 4.0 my cumulative GPA will be a solid 3.8 or lil bit higher

ima try go to that ramen restaurant for my anniversary with the yuhjahchingoo but if you eat there before me then lmk if its worth it
Old 05-13-08, 12:37 AM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
valedictorian? i think thats it...nahh no way 4.0 loll
but if i end this year with a 4.0 my cumulative GPA will be a solid 3.8 or lil bit higher

thats quite an accomplishment, a 3.8!

ima try go to that ramen restaurant for my anniversary with the yuhjahchingoo but if you eat there before me then lmk if its worth it
most definitely, lol just hope me & da wifey can make time to try it out...cuz the last restaurant that wuznt that good
Old 05-20-08, 02:14 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ok guys, as you know may 25th is skool supply drive, if your gonna prep your car and dont wanna take it out thats fine, but this sat, is SUPPOSED to be windward BUT we'll do Ward again instead, everything on this side closes too early... and even thou i'll be at aloha tower on the 25th i'll still be at starbucks on the 24th.
Old 05-20-08, 10:43 AM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally Posted by llamaboiz
ok guys, as you know may 25th is skool supply drive, if your gonna prep your car and dont wanna take it out thats fine, but this sat, is SUPPOSED to be windward BUT we'll do Ward again instead, everything on this side closes too early... and even thou i'll be at aloha tower on the 25th i'll still be at starbucks on the 24th.

i'm there this sat. too J, gotta leave da gs out anywayz for quik wipedown b4 da may25th skool supply drive...
Old 05-20-08, 08:48 PM
VIP07lexIS
Pole Position

I might come out to this just to check out the plans for the 25th if no one responds to the other thread.
Old 05-20-08, 10:12 PM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally Posted by VIP07lexIS
I might come out to this just to check out the plans for the 25th if no one responds to the other thread.

great idea! maybe judd can finalize things wit yaz thats goin' this sunday...
Old 05-20-08, 11:13 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

me??? huh??? hahaha i have no idea whats going on the 25th, im just waiting for you to tell me 'meet here/this time' and i'll hang all day
Old 05-20-08, 11:23 PM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

me??? huh??? hahaha i have no idea whats going on the 25th, im just waiting for you to tell me 'meet here/this time' and i'll hang all day
uhh~ sure, ya be da leader of da pack for CLH, no???
well, we got a pretty good idea of who's goin' from CLH...from now until starbucs sat. if everyone can spread da word out to da public, ya kno...friends, family etc.etc.etc. hmmm, mass emailing?? lol
since gonna be at aloha towers, maybe every1 can meet up at either kakaako park or agin, ward starbucks...
Old 05-20-08, 11:36 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

hahaha i thought you were handling this
Old 05-21-08, 01:01 AM
viplex_gs
Lead Lap

Cool

hahaha i thought you were handling this
me??? lol i'm just da go-btwn for M and relaying to U to get da word around in CLH...but then didnt todd say something about being elected to gather up da gang??? LOL

Originally Posted by tod071
I'll coordinate and plan it, but you guys are still the "gameday" boys!
at any rate, let's try meet at wards starbucks this sat...can coordinate together. i still gotta get some info from M
Old 05-21-08, 01:10 AM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

at any rate, let's try meet at wards starbucks this sat...can coordinate together. i still gotta get some info from M
i copy
Old 05-21-08, 01:13 AM
tod071
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey I said I'd coordinate it, but I need everyone's input. I know not everyone is down with morning runs, so I asked if meeting at 9:00 was good, no response. I'll try and make it out to Ward, but got softball games til about 10pm.

Quick Reply: Saturday Nite Starbucks