konaboi808
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya das wat my fam is sayn too.
Old 11-01-13, 08:43 PM
konaboi808
Pole Position

Brah. Wats goin on. We so dead in da 808. How come like dis.
Old 11-01-13, 09:37 PM
SikHerLife
Pole Position

Yea foreal.. cmon peeps.
Old 11-04-13, 09:17 AM
HiloDB1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by konaboi808
Brah. Wats goin on. We so dead in da 808. How come like dis.
Originally Posted by SikHerLife
Yea foreal.. cmon peeps.
Well have either of you been to any of the recent meets or cruises? I think one of the reasons is turn out to events. Seems like less and less people show up. Makes it less worth it to have any meets. When I was up there we were having SNSB meets every weekend. But it started to get a little hard to get the turn out of people due to other obligations. So we switched it to every other Saturday and it was ok at first then it slowed down again. So at that point we kinda played it by ear. We put up a tentative meet date and would see what kind of responses we would get on the forum before actually scheduling anything. That was how it went right before I left Oahu and moved back to Hilo.

At least the Oahu people aren't alone. I think I'm the only active member on the forum on the big island let alone in Hilo.
Old 11-04-13, 03:04 PM
SikHerLife
Pole Position

Spotted this nice slammed black 01-03 ls430 on what looked like vossen cv3 wheels yesterday in waipio gentry by zippys.. If you are a member on CL i just have to say.. Beautiful car my friend
Old 11-04-13, 03:07 PM
SikHerLife
Pole Position

Originally Posted by HiloDB1
Well have either of you been to any of the recent meets or cruises? I think one of the reasons is turn out to events. Seems like less and less people show up. Makes it less worth it to have any meets. When I was up there we were having SNSB meets every weekend. But it started to get a little hard to get the turn out of people due to other obligations. So we switched it to every other Saturday and it was ok at first then it slowed down again. So at that point we kinda played it by ear. We put up a tentative meet date and would see what kind of responses we would get on the forum before actually scheduling anything. That was how it went right before I left Oahu and moved back to Hilo.

At least the Oahu people aren't alone. I think I'm the only active member on the forum on the big island let alone in Hilo.
Ive tried to make it to meets but always fell short because of work and schedule conflicts... I have more time now so im hoping to get back on that when possible
Old 11-11-13, 11:03 AM
konaboi808
Pole Position

Originally Posted by HiloDB1

We have been havin snsb meets but on Friday every other week. 7 to 10 cars always show up. Same people with seldom show ups of other CL members n random peeps. Das y I was askin bout da stickers cuz we been goin strong for couple months, but only one of us has one CLH sticker. We had 8 Lexus's at United Royals yesterday. A tent, bbq grill n good company. I had my whole ohana. Pregnant wife n 3 keiki, anadda guy had his girl. So no matta if get fam, bring em. Was a good turn out for us but their is alot moa peeps out here that run CLH stickers but neva show up. I know peeps is busy but dam. Not even replyin to messages on CL. I mean u can c how many people view your thread on CL but no replays. Its always da same peeps replaying. Even if no can make it. At least some peeps say they no can make it. Maby soon tings start pickin back up. So we goin keep goin. Wen u commin out again. N wat. They doin recon n da new safety on da big isl.
Old 11-11-13, 03:01 PM
HiloDB1
Lexus Test Driver

Sorry having a hard time understanding your post. I mean I know pidgeon and I speak it all the time, but to read it is difficult.
Old 11-12-13, 11:54 PM
konaboi808
Pole Position

Hahahaha. Minors
Old 11-20-13, 09:59 PM
mililani00
Pole Position

I saw a lot is300 on the freeway, one of them had sxe10 or something. It was grey
Old 11-20-13, 11:06 PM
HiloDB1
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mililani00
I saw a lot is300 on the freeway, one of them had sxe10 or something. It was grey
This one
Old 11-21-13, 12:07 AM
mililani00
Pole Position

I think so, it was yesterday at 630pm townbound freeway by aiea
Old 11-22-13, 04:11 PM
neosxe808
Driver School Candidate

hey........my twin! wasn't this for sale on cl a while back? Still rocking leslie ho's neo1 bumper too......remember that is3 w/the neo kit n the trd rims

seen a nice slammed silver 2nd gen gs w/a fat intercooler on nimitz at lunchtime.....rocking aristo emblem on the trunk.

and for a nice slammed black is3 that always rides my rear getting on the h1 in the morning.....this is for you......new jdm rear bumper w/lip freshly painted......finishing touch!

Old 11-27-13, 09:52 AM
konaboi808
Pole Position

Originally Posted by mililani00
There's 2 in our crew. One has blk rims w/ greddy front n trd sides n rear n anadda one wit vertex front n sides n difuser rear w/ crome lip 19s
Old 12-05-13, 07:33 PM
SikHerLife
Pole Position

spotted spin420 this morning on the freeway

Last edited by SikHerLife; 12-05-13 at 07:37 PM.

Quick Reply: HI Lexus Sighting Thread..........