Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

November 2nd meet!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-02, 08:35 PM
DIrEctQL
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default November 2nd meet!

Okay, forget the October meet. Since so many can't show up for either October 19th or 26th we'll just meet at the begining of the next month, November 2nd. Clear your schadules! Read on later posts on where the meet will take place and time.

Chris
Old 10-12-02, 11:13 PM
TRDGS3
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Comn guys we need to keep this together...show your support and come out...we have all been talking about doing another meeting, so here is our chance...lets show this board that there is people out here in Chicago that have lexus...

Mack....post on IS300.NET....get there support...it is a different club but it still has that "L" on the back of the car....

Lets do this...winter is coming upon us quicker than we think...lets go out one last time....make it a good one...so we have something to look forward to next summer (other than the girls in shorts lol)...lets come up with some ideas....

-Kris
Old 10-13-02, 01:33 AM
jimxo
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry, I will be in NY that weekend but will try to make future meets. Have fun with out me.
Old 10-13-02, 04:06 AM
1loudlex

Talking Thank you Kris!!!!

Really, we need to get all of the people out!! I am also tired of people saying that THEY ARE GOING TO COME, and they never do, IS300.net... We need to show support for the lexus crew. I just met a guy last night who has a Gs430 with AT LEAST 8'000$ worth of audio and video work into his car who is excited about a meet!!! Please, for all of us, lets have a big meet!!!!!! There is plenty of time to take off work and such.. It will most likley be in Naperville, so lets just do this and show people what Chicago Lexus Club is about!!!!!!!!!! Just come, and no excuses, unless you have to go out of town and such, but lets just do this.. It will be the most #@#@ed up thing for all these high school kids to see a group of PHAT lexos!!!!!!!! Everyone just drop everything and do this!!!! If you have any quistions just talk to me, Chris, or Alex!!! Lets show that Lexos are not just for the old, but yet for the new..

Adam " LEXIST "
Old 10-14-02, 07:14 AM
2Lexos

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah......what he said!!
Old 10-15-02, 06:48 PM
jimxo
Pole Position

Smile Just an idea

Are you guys are willing to postpone the next meet until I return from CA with my GS? If so I'm thinking of Nov 15th or 16th or over Thanksgiving weekend. "IF" Tyler can host a gathering in his garage at Lexus this would be ideal. Plenty of parking inside and out. I'll spring for a few Pizza's (thin crust).

Anyway if you guys end up meeting sooner than at least my car will still be faster than yours. Except for Peter's.

Last edited by jimxo; 10-15-02 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-15-02, 07:08 PM
2Lexos

thin crust??.........are you mad:eek:

here's what i think.....i think ya'll should come to the city on Nov. 2nd, then when Jim's GS comes home we can all have the meet by Tyler and that way we can take jim's car apart and install the twin turbo's
Old 10-15-02, 08:19 PM
1loudlex

Talking Sounds good to me!!!!!

You know that I am always up for downtown, and any Leus meet.. Like I said though jim, we will have 2 GS430's now.. Cant wait to see yours..

Adam
Old 10-15-02, 11:24 PM
jimxo
Pole Position

That cool, why dont you all have your meet DT and then maybe I can convince Tyler to host one later?

Alex, you need to have some good thin crust pizza.
Old 10-15-02, 11:42 PM
Reefa
Driver School Candidate

I have heard a lot about this Tyler guy at some of the meets and it would probably be cool if the last meet of the year was at Lex HQ.
Old 10-16-02, 12:58 AM
DIrEctQL

Okay, consider this meet canceled! I emailed Tyler who I am sure is super busy so we'll see what he says. Meanwhile there is a IS300.net meet at UNOs pizza on 27th of this month. Just leting you guys know.
Old 10-16-02, 01:06 AM
2Lexos

so why don't we just meet up on the 27th and then we'll meet up when jim gets his ride.
Old 10-16-02, 01:13 AM
jimxo
Pole Position

Good idea Alex.
Old 10-16-02, 01:18 AM
DIrEctQL

Originally posted by 2Lexos
so why don't we just meet up on the 27th and then we'll meet up when jim gets his ride.
That's sort of what I mean. By the time I get a word from Tyler it may be a few days and then when I get a date I will have to give everyone a week or two for people to clear their schadules and such.

Chris
Old 10-16-02, 01:26 AM
2Lexos

can anybody post on is300.net? cause for some reason i can't. but anyway....mack if you're out there is it ok if we come crash your meet?

Quick Reply: November 2nd meet!