Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Aug. 31st Meet for Pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-02, 11:46 AM
lexcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yah jim, alex is right, your the only one with a perscription vehicle.... haha get it (Rx) damn im too funny. anyways where are we going to take the pics? just one the roof of the garage?

Kevin
Old 08-24-02, 04:21 PM
Reefa
Driver School Candidate

Hi guys...I have been a lurker at CL for a while, but I think this is my fp. I have a 02 IS3 and I'll probably show up for some time.

Reefa
Old 08-25-02, 05:32 PM
DIrEctQL
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by Reefa
Hi guys...I have been a lurker at CL for a while, but I think this is my fp. I have a 02 IS3 and I'll probably show up for some time.

Reefa
Heh. Welcome to our forum. I hope you can make it. New people are always welcomed.

Chris
Old 08-25-02, 05:34 PM
DIrEctQL

My plan is to take pictures and with permition, these pictures will come out on members page that I am currently working on. All the pictures will be shot with a non-digital camera and later the film will be scanned. Initial picture resolution will be about 5120x3940 pixels. This picture will be either cut or reduced. I hope everyone brings clean cars because the lightest dust or even ding will come out very well on the picture. Hehehe. Anyways, we'll talk at the place and we'll end up going to a restaurant or somewhere to relax after the meet. It seems like it might be little warm on Saturday. Later,

Chris
Old 08-28-02, 03:27 PM
MAmornIS
Driver

Alex and Chris. I should be there unless i got the Dells this weekend, but since i'm broke..Sticking around here sounds like a better idea..Chris, don't forget to call me the 31st..Mack
Old 08-28-02, 04:03 PM
Overclocker
G35x - RWD/AWD goodness

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hey Mack!

Hey Mack,

Remeber me from HIN? I was the guy from out of town with Alex and the gang, I took your pic with your car.

You gonna come to the September 7th meet at Jim's house?

Wolff
aka Overclocker
Old 08-28-02, 07:27 PM
maajr
Driver School Candidate

Question Rain?

Hey fellas,

Will you be rescheduling if rain? Wed at noon's forecast said it was a possibility...

Marty
------
Also, I've been to that mall before but maybe you should give specific directions to that garage, so I'm not late. I'm coming from the city.

Thanks
Old 08-28-02, 08:29 PM
DIrEctQL

Default Re: Rain?

Originally posted by maajr
Hey fellas,

Will you be rescheduling if rain? Wed at noon's forecast said it was a possibility...

Marty
------
Also, I've been to that mall before but maybe you should give specific directions to that garage, so I'm not late. I'm coming from the city.

Thanks
I just checked the weather and it seems it won't rain for next 7 days. Infact it seems like we'll have the same weather today as on saturday. Perfect, not too hot, not too cold. See following:

http://www.accuweather.com/adcbin/lo...60173&nav=home

Now, as far as directions go, take I-90 to 53 (I-290) and get off at Higgins Rd going west. Right away you will notice big parking garadge. In that little mall there will be Starbucks, GameWorks, etc etc. If anyone gets lost or we have to move for whatever reason call me at 847-971-8706. See everyone there,

Chris

Last edited by DIrEctQL; 08-28-02 at 08:36 PM.
Old 08-29-02, 06:35 AM
2Lexos

hopefully my GS will be ready by then if not i have to show up in the supra....
Old 08-29-02, 09:00 AM
MAmornIS
Driver

Default Re: Hey Mack!

Originally posted by Overclocker
Hey Mack,

Remeber me from HIN? I was the guy from out of town with Alex and the gang, I took your pic with your car.

You gonna come to the September 7th meet at Jim's house?

Wolff
aka Overclocker
Hey man! Whats up? Long time no see huh..Well i hope to see you at the meet this sat. I'm not sure about coming to Jim's house. I don't even know Jim and would feel kinda weird just showing up to eat his food..WE'll see though..After the photo shoot, do we have any plans or we just hangin out. Also alot of people think this meet is at Woodfield..Its at Streets of Woodfield parking garage next to Gameworks..I'll link this to the IS300.net forum...Peace and see ya sat doods
Old 08-29-02, 09:57 AM
1loudlex

Talking Its going to Rain!!!!

Good, it is supposed to rain on Saturday, but who knows. I hope that it does so that I can meet all of the ne people coming since I have to work on Saturday. Please rain, Please. If not, ask Chris or Alex about our meet on the 7th... It should be good as well..

Adam " Lexist "
Old 08-29-02, 10:16 AM
2Lexos

Default Re: Its going to Rain!!!!

Originally posted by 1loudlex
Good, it is supposed to rain on Saturday, but who knows. I hope that it does so that I can meet all of the ne people coming since I have to work on Saturday. Please rain, Please. If not, ask Chris or Alex about our meet on the 7th... It should be good as well..

Adam " Lexist "
sorry pimp....i was out drinking with the rain god's last night and they said no go on the rain for saturday, so it looks like your s.o.l.
Old 08-29-02, 04:00 PM
DIrEctQL

Default Re: Its going to Rain!!!!

Originally posted by 1loudlex

Adam " Lexist "
No soup for you!
Old 08-30-02, 10:44 AM
MAmornIS
Driver

You tell him Soup ****!!!
Old 08-30-02, 05:54 PM
jimxo
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are we still meeting?

If so please list the time and place again so I dont get confused-Yeah I'm stupid!

Quick Reply: Aug. 31st Meet for Pics