Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Ceramic Pro 9H Paint Protection

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-15, 10:17 AM
voelkel
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ceramic Pro 9H Paint Protection

Does anybody have a reasonable way to tell whether or not Ceramic Pro has actually been applied to a car? After paying a reasonable amount of money for the "install" on a brand new car, I haven't been able to tell, regardless of lighting, etc., whether or not my car actually had the work done or if it was just washed. It certainly doesn't appear to have the feel of a good polish (not that I'm saying it should), but I'm looking for anyone who has experience with this type of product.

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-22-15, 10:38 AM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 137 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by voelkel
Does anybody have a reasonable way to tell whether or not Ceramic Pro has actually been applied to a car? After paying a reasonable amount of money for the "install" on a brand new car, I haven't been able to tell, regardless of lighting, etc., whether or not my car actually had the work done or if it was just washed. It certainly doesn't appear to have the feel of a good polish (not that I'm saying it should), but I'm looking for anyone who has experience with this type of product.

Thanks in advance!
You might want to post this over on the Detailing forum. There is a lot of dicussion of coatings and sealants over there.
Old 01-22-15, 11:40 AM
voelkel
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LexBob2
You might want to post this over on the Detailing forum. There is a lot of dicussion of coatings and sealants over there.
Will do. Thank you.