Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Neiman Marcus Limited-Edition 2009 BMW® Individual 7 Series Sedan, $160,000!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-08, 02:46 PM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Exclamation Neiman Marcus Limited-Edition 2009 BMW® Individual 7 Series Sedan, $160,000!!!

Neiman Marcus BMW Info

Limited-Edition 2009 BMW Individual 7 Series Sedan
Price $160,000.00*

With complete freedom, designers and engineers create truly liberating driving experiences. That's exactly what happened with the all-new BMW flagship 7 Series. Looking for the ultimate in innovation, exhilaration, and luxury? We've got the sedan for you. The all-new BMW 7 Series has an '09 launch date, but you can own an incredibly rare edition of this Ultimate Driving Machine®: Our NM limited-edition 2009 BMW Individual 7 Series Sedan. Our exclusive NM cars have a history of selling out in minutes. Literally. To commemorate 31 years of the 7 Series in the USA, we've got just 31 available for purchase. So here's the deal.

The machine (that you will crave uncontrollably): A totally new 4.4 liter V-8 engine with twin turbo and high-precision direct injection that generates 400 horse power and can crank out 450 lb.-ft. of torque. An all-new suspension design that delivers unmatched handling, Dynamic Damping Control, Active Roll Stabilization, and all-new Integral Active Steering. Legendary BMW luxury including 20-way heated and ventilated front seats, premium sound system and entertainment server. Superior navigation with Real Time Traffic, voice activation, and Head-Up Display. Improved safety features with a more rigid chassis, run-flat tires, rear- and side-view cameras, active blind-spot detection system, and all-new Night Vision to detect pedestrians.

The NM luxe treatment (that only yours will have): This amazing machine has the absolute most premium amenities available on a BMW. The inside is furnished with our exquisite Champagne Merino leather and Alcantara® headliner. The outside finish: our exclusive, 31-autos-only iridescent Diopside Black; 19" alloy wheels; and illuminated Neiman Marcus entry sills.

The deal sealer (as if you needed one): A once-in-a-lifetime European adventure to meet your new BMW and the engineers and designers who helped create it. Our exclusive trip includes two business-class tickets on Lufthansa® from New York, gourmet meals, luxury hotel for four nights including Munich and the French Riviera, and rare insider access to BMW. The adventure is scheduled for April 2009, so there's plenty of time to clear your calendar.

The details (to get in on the best automotive experience of your life): Visit BMWUSA.com to learn more, then get ready to place your order by calling 1-866-303-2696 beginning at noon EDT on October 16, 2008. And start brushing up on your German.
Old 10-08-08, 02:51 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The new 7 will be the most sought after premium luxury sedan in it's class next year me predicts.
And come on.... They should've consulted with D2 on the wheels.
Old 10-08-08, 02:53 PM
Allen K
-0----0-
Forum Moderator

Received 796 Likes on 558 Posts

The bigger BMWs never look quite right to me. That being said, that engine sounds delicious...
Old 10-08-08, 02:55 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

gosh i wish at least they make it the 760

160 is a lot of money but with the treatment to europ, i guess it's expensive but not ridiculous
Old 10-08-08, 02:55 PM
<VENOM>
Lexus Champion

How much is that trip worth alone
Old 10-08-08, 03:36 PM
whlkev
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

that wheel is just WEAK!

what's up with all these big cars with these insignificant wheels.. LS460 too
Old 10-08-08, 03:41 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by TXSTYLE
The new 7 will be the most sought after premium luxury sedan in it's class next year me predicts.
And come on.... They should've consulted with D2 on the wheels.
Wow, the newest car will be in demand, you don't say!

Amazing no V-12 will be offered.

Old 10-08-08, 03:52 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Wow, the newest car will be in demand, you don't say!

Amazing no V-12 will be offered.
hehe we are thinking the same again mike no v12?!

euro trip? business class ticket for 2, that's probably like 8k? hotel and food, say super luxury, maybe another 3k?
Old 10-08-08, 03:56 PM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator
Senior Moderator

Received 226 Likes on 153 Posts

I would just take that trip alone, but not the car
Old 10-08-08, 06:53 PM
jwong77
Pole Position

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Needless Markup!
Old 10-08-08, 06:58 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I would not buy it.. Quite the rip off... Build your own to your liking & save the cash..
Old 10-09-08, 09:48 AM
GS3Tek
Forum Moderator

Received 168 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by jwong77
Needless Markup!
Got that right............or any other Needless Market editions

Bmw usually get their wheels right. This one is just bartastic
Old 10-10-08, 12:03 AM
doug_999
Lexus Champion

Come on guys - if you had the money to burn, this would be a cool car - only 31 made? That black has got to be incredible and yes, I like the wheels

Now for a shocking number, take a gander on a business class ticket from say Chicago (ORD) to Sydney (SYD). Then after picking yourself up off the floor, try a first class ticket....(hint, Mike, you would have to sell your GS and possibly then some...)
Old 10-10-08, 10:34 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by doug_999
Come on guys - if you had the money to burn, this would be a cool car - only 31 made? That black has got to be incredible and yes, I like the wheels

Now for a shocking number, take a gander on a business class ticket from say Chicago (ORD) to Sydney (SYD). Then after picking yourself up off the floor, try a first class ticket....(hint, Mike, you would have to sell your GS and possibly then some...)
lol i checked on the cathy business and first class ticket from LAX to HKG before

that becomes one goal i try to reach (meaning probably never, haha)
Old 10-10-08, 10:43 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator
Senior Moderator

Received 226 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
lol i checked on the cathy business and first class ticket from LAX to HKG before

that becomes one goal i try to reach (meaning probably never, haha)
I have had a couple of trans-Pacific flights in First class before, once with Cathay & once with JAL, but they are free upgrades from economy and business class tickets, since they had to free up seats from overbooking in those classes.

They handed us whole full bottles of cognac & the food is much better, & of course the seats. But it's far from worth the extra costs if you have to pay for it yourself.

Quick Reply: Neiman Marcus Limited-Edition 2009 BMW® Individual 7 Series Sedan, $160,000!!!