Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

JAGUARS THE BEST CHEAP USED LUXURY CARs BUY FOR THE MONEY YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THEM

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-08, 12:34 AM
andsimp2
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow JAGUARS THE BEST CHEAP USED LUXURY CARs BUY FOR THE MONEY YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THEM

These cars are pretty cheap. Anyone can pick up a Jag and feel like they are ballin status. These are the best deals I have seen. I mean you can pick up an 02 X-Type for 7K with 60K miles, or 04 X-Type with 40K miles for 11K, or an 05 with 27K miles for 13K. Or better yet 04-05 S-Type for under 17K. Thats way cheaper than any major luxury car manufacture, plus they have better options too, incl parktronic, dvd navi, the whole package. I know alot of people will call Jags a Ford, but so what they are good cars 04 X-Types on Up, and 03 S-Types On Up. Why buy a Honda, VW for 10-16K when you can have a Jag for less. The Best Luxury Buy, and Best Bang for the dollar used. You cant go wrong with them. Im so happy I might cop an 03XKR Convertible next.

eBay Motors: Jaguar : X-Type (item 160190942074 end time Dec-19-07 19:59:29 PST)

eBay Motors: Jaguar (item 160191378853 end time Dec-23-07 18:15:37 PST)

eBay Motors: Jaguar : X-Type (item 180194120350 end time Dec-19-07 07:04:28 PST)

http://motors.search-completed.ebay....ypeQQsbrsrtZd]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-...QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CLEAN...QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited by andsimp2; 01-02-08 at 12:40 AM.
Old 01-02-08, 01:08 AM
vraa
CL Folding Team Starter

Received 342 Likes on 202 Posts

I hope you get banned from here too.
Old 01-02-08, 01:17 AM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts

there is an reason jags are so cheap.
Old 01-02-08, 01:58 AM
Solo_D33A
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The problem? A blue badge that they're already circled.
Old 01-02-08, 07:19 AM
andsimp2
Driver

Meaning What ?
Old 01-02-08, 07:20 AM
andsimp2
Driver

Originally Posted by vraa
I hope you get banned from here too.
Shut up man. I am still on MBWorld Mods are dumb there. As a matter of fact I got 5 accts with 1000 post count man.
Old 01-02-08, 07:39 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

VRAA, your comment is not appropriate and is a borderline personal attack, knock it off.

andsimp2:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq..._rule_new_post

Creating New Posts

Members are free to post replies in any threads or create new posts in the forums. Always try to make meaningful and complete posts and try to select the appropriate forum. At times, moderators may move your post to another forum that is more suitable for the topic you have posted. Please try to use a descriptive title for your post, something like “Need Help!” is not useful and will cause many experienced members to skip your post.

Although Club Lexus members receive different status titles depending on the number of posts members have, we do not encourage members to post just for the sake of posting. Doing so will result in deletion of your posts, warnings, and possibly membership suspension. Examples of meaningless posts are:

• What did you have for breakfast today? • It is so hot here.

Please create only one single post for your topic – do not ‘spam’ multiple forums by created multiple threads or links to posts in other sub-forums without the permission of the forum administrator.

If a moderator closes a thread (for any reason), members should not create a new thread to continue the recent discussion or to get in "the final word". PM the person you want to communicate with instead.
Please do not create any new Jaguar threads for at least one month, especially if you're going to be immediately antagonistic in them.

PS if you have a habit of rejoining, I'll want to call to your attention our forum terms of service now:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq...les#faq_banned
Multiple Forum IDs Not Allowed / Banned Members Only one Club Lexus account is allowed per member. Creating an additional or alternative account for ANY purpose puts your entire Club Lexus account at risk of being permanently banned.

If would like to change your username please post a request in the 'name change' thread which can be found at the top of the Site Suggestions and Questions forum. Read and follow the request rules in that post. If you are having problems with your user account or you are having trouble logging in, do not create a new account. Please PM or email an administrator using the email addresses found on the ‘contact us’ page.

Once Club Lexus access is removed from a member, re-joining Club Lexus under a new member name is forever forbidden unless approved by an administrator (the original account will be reactivated if this is the case). Should a banned member attempt to re-join the forum illegally, Club Lexus has the right to contact the banned member’s ISP or corporate webmaster with a request to remove service and the right to take legal action against the banned member.

IMPORTANT NOTICE to Banned Users: If you have been suspended or banned by Club Lexus and attempt to register again using some means to get around the ban such as using another email address, you agree to a $5,000 dollar reinstatement fee. By clicking on the checkbox ‘I have read, and agree to abide by the Club Lexus Forums rules’ to rejoin Club Lexus you have formally agreed to pay this fee. You also agree that any disputes will be resolved in a court of law in a state selected by Club Lexus. Your continued access to the forums is not guaranteed by payment of this fee, nor are you excused from meticulously following the forum rules outlined in this document.