Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Best Visual Feature On Any Car

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-07, 08:27 PM
LexLaw
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Visual Feature On Any Car

Let's face it we all look at the opposite sex for visual reasons. It's what catches our attention and gets our blood flowing. Personality is nice along with that overrated thing called intelligence but we all know it's all about SEX APPEAL!! Now obviously all of us here are car fans and all have various tatses. Me... I'm an assman so I love the Bangle Butt . But really guys, There's something visually about every car that we like that gets our attention. For me it's the Q45. Yes I said it the Q45! No I'm not half drunk at this 11 PM EST here in NY.

The Q45, failure to many including its parent company. But you know what I find it sexy. Especially those Headlights I personally think Infiniti was so ahead of the game with the Gatling headlights. I'd kill for a Lexus to come out of the factory with those. I mean BMW's Angel/Demon Eyes are a very close second but man oh man. Those Q45 setups are amazing. Now I'd like to get you get your opinions out there. I know there are plenty of women here on CL So I'd like your submissions and opinions also.
Attached Thumbnails Best Visual Feature On Any Car-q45-headlight.jpg  

Last edited by LexLaw; 02-20-07 at 08:30 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-20-07, 08:47 PM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Visual appeal should come as a whole package...

Let's not butcher a car like Frankenstein. It isn't about a part here or a tidbit there....

A car should be sexy as an entire entity.

Sexy. The whole damn car. Not the headlights, nor the bumper, nor the steering wheel. THE WHOLE DAMN CAR!!!
Old 02-20-07, 08:57 PM
LexLaw
Lexus Champion

You're right man but that pic is not fair you did not have to add the woman for eye candy lol. The car's beauty should stand on it's own. But I'm not mad at the Aston Martin being your pick.
Old 02-20-07, 09:18 PM
LexFather

LexLaw your drunk! lol. Clearly the gattling headlights are popular looking at Lexus owners that retro-fit them (and they look 10 times better then).

For me, this gets it done.

This is style. The interior is very cramped and they got it right. It looks like nothing else and that crease is so eye catching. Very sexy to me.

If that doesn't give you a woodie, something is wrong with you. Design perfection, sans the tailights.

The first exotic car. Low, wide, beautiful. So beautiful the retro Miura looks like crap in comparison. Look at how low it is!

THE Ferarri 456 GT. The last car Enzo signed off on for its design. BEAUTIFUL. This car is over 10 years old now and shames most all new cars. The side creases and how they extend and how the C-pillar contours the opposite direction. Perfect.

If that front end is not perfect. Sexy yet mean. A perfect blend.

Those bubble eyes. To this day, I remember the teaser brochure Lexus had "something wicked this way comes" and just showed the front end. Everytime I see it, it makes me smile.

I am sure there are others.....

That SPOILER!! I was like "WTF". It was a blend of the future and the old. Also how the rear bumper was an opening for the engine except the tails!

911 996 C4S...the rear shoulders sticking out (turbo body) without those air vents and the full length tail lights. SEXY!!!

Old 02-20-07, 09:21 PM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by LexLaw
...but that pic is not fair you did not have to add the woman for eye candy lol...
I like the... ummm... uhhh... what were we talking about?

Old 02-20-07, 09:30 PM
TheRupp
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

BMW's Angel Eyes for me...
Old 02-20-07, 09:50 PM
LexLaw
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
LexLaw your drunk! lol. Clearly the gattling headlights are popular looking at Lexus owners that retro-fit them (and they look 10 times better then).

For me, this gets it done.

This is style. The interior is very cramped and they got it right. It looks like nothing else and that crease is so eye catching. Very sexy to me.

If that doesn't give you a woodie, something is wrong with you. Design perfection, sans the tailights.

The first exotic car. Low, wide, beautiful. So beautiful the retro Miura looks like crap in comparison. Look at how low it is!

THE Ferarri 456 GT. The last car Enzo signed off on for its design. BEAUTIFUL. This car is over 10 years old now and shames most all new cars. The side creases and how they extend and how the C-pillar contours the opposite direction. Perfect.

If that front end is not perfect. Sexy yet mean. A perfect blend.

Those bubble eyes. To this day, I remember the teaser brochure Lexus had "something wicked this way comes" and just showed the front end. Everytime I see it, it makes me smile.

I am sure there are others.....

That SPOILER!! I was like "WTF". It was a blend of the future and the old. Also how the rear bumper was an opening for the engine except the tails!

911 996 C4S...the rear shoulders sticking out (turbo body) without those air vents and the full length tail lights. SEXY!!!
Aight Mike you proved your point with the cars posted above. Now the MB CLS is probably the sexiest thing on the road from a car company who knows a thing or two about making sexy cars. And yeah the "old" GS still oozes sexiness with its bubble appeal. Hey I'm an SC430 owner so you know I love the bubbleness, lol.

But please tell me this is not sexy. Now I know you can probably find them on civics and the like due to aftermarket. But BMW hit it on the nail with this. They draw you in instantly and they command road presence along with their chrome twin kidney grille.

Old 02-20-07, 10:03 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PhilipMSPT
I like the... ummm... uhhh... what were we talking about?

i think we were talking about how the majority of the girls pictured right there need to learn how to eat better. if they turned anymore sideways i might not be able to see them.
Old 02-20-07, 10:08 PM
vraa
CL Folding Team Starter

Received 342 Likes on 202 Posts

1sicklex, I can't see your Lexus picture. Post it again please.
Old 02-20-07, 10:58 PM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 3,849 Likes on 2,334 Posts

1sicklex - the F-40 has to be seen in person. Pictures do not convey the aura of this machine. It captivated me when it came out, and I would dare say I'd trade an F-50 or even an Enzo for one. Ever sit in one? GAWD!!! Starting it will make a wet spot in your trousers...OK, so you know my dream car already...

Yes the rest of them are beautiful cars, but they just don't have that racer with lights, totally impractical feel of the F-40.
Old 02-21-07, 12:51 AM
Sc.ab
Pole Position

This is the ultimate for me....nothing better... Celica ST185 GT-Four RC
The corners, either CS or All-trac Hoods, the CS Front Bumper....the 3S-GTE, i love toyota

My Fav car of all time / Dream Car

makes me miss driving my GTS

Old 02-21-07, 01:32 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

I love the big, bulky, intimidating look. It's a classy design that I've fallen in love with. The front end shows it all...it means serious business..
Old 02-21-07, 05:45 AM
baddis es
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sc.ab
This is the ultimate for me....nothing better... Celica ST185 GT-Four RC
The corners, either CS or All-trac Hoods, the CS Front Bumper....the 3S-GTE, i love toyota

My Fav car of all time / Dream Car

makes me miss driving my GTS

x2

the 5th or even the 6th gen GT4 is one bad a$$ car
Old 02-21-07, 06:02 AM
ff_
Lexus Champion

Sexy, to me, is a car that only has what it needs to get a job done properly. No fancy do-dads, no functionless body components, nothing that screams "hey, check out this bling". Just plain and simple: a purpose-built machine. It's not so much how a car looks visually, but whether it came from the factory with the stuff that makes the car great. I can think of a few examples off the top of my head:

Ferrari F40
Jeep Wrangler
Honda S2000
Lotus Exige
Old 02-21-07, 06:52 AM
LexLaw
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ff_
Sexy, to me, is a car that only has what it needs to get a job done properly. No fancy do-dads, no functionless body components, nothing that screams "hey, check out this bling". Just plain and simple: a purpose-built machine. It's not so much how a car looks visually, but whether it came from the factory with the stuff that makes the car great. I can think of a few examples off the top of my head:

Ferrari F40
Jeep Wrangler
Honda S2000
Lotus Exige
Nice choice of cars there for different reasons. Most exude sexy. I understand your definition of sexy to some degree but shouldn't be visual stimulation?? Functionality is vital for any vehicle but this supposed to be purely visual. I see sexiness in all except one. Why the Wrangler?? What is it about the Wrangler that visually gets you specifically?

BTW great Toyota Celica ad SC.AB .......Good stuff. You did your homework there.

Quick Reply: Best Visual Feature On Any Car