Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Wishing Well

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-06, 03:52 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Wishing Well

I almost put this in the clubhouse but thought it wouldn't be seen by as many members.
Anyway, the topic is:
Let's pretend you found a wishing well. If you could meet any Clublexus member, anywhere, who would it be. If it is easier try this, whose car would you most like to see in person.

I would love to meet Henry. I think he is a really cool guy. Speaks his mind but never offends.
I'd like to meet mmarshall. I would love to debate cars with him all night long.
I'd love to meet 1sicklex. He has incredible cockiness and I'd love to know if he's like that away from the keyboard. I love hanging out with cocky guys...remember, I'm an ex-athlete.
For you OG's out there, I'd love to meet manaray. What a set of pipes. Got to be interesting to just listen.

Hard to name any cars I'd like to see. The Florida boys have some sweet rides....I get to see the rides of Ed, Adrian, Wringo, Mario, Clive, Steve, Raymond, Billy,Terry, Mario....so many others several times a year.
Old 11-21-06, 03:59 PM
rai
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not sure there is anyone I'd like to meet, I don't like to meet 'new' people. But it's fun to hang out here it's almost like meeting new people, in a sense.

Mmarshall is so nice and has a lot to offer. I'd like to say thanks to him, he has been a lot of help to me and helps above an beyond what most people are willing to help a stranger like I am (to him).
Old 11-21-06, 04:25 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by reggiek
I almost put this in the clubhouse but thought it wouldn't be seen by as many members.
Anyway, the topic is:
Let's pretend you found a wishing well. If you could meet any Clublexus member, anywhere, who would it be. If it is easier try this, whose car would you most like to see in person.

I would love to meet Henry. I think he is a really cool guy. Speaks his mind but never offends.
I'd like to meet mmarshall. I would love to debate cars with him all night long.
I'd love to meet 1sicklex. He has incredible cockiness and I'd love to know if he's like that away from the keyboard. I love hanging out with cocky guys...remember, I'm an ex-athlete.
For you OG's out there, I'd love to meet manaray. What a set of pipes. Got to be interesting to just listen.

Hard to name any cars I'd like to see. The Florida boys have some sweet rides....I get to see the rides of Ed, Adrian, Wringo, Mario, Clive, Steve, Raymond, Billy,Terry, Mario....so many others several times a year.
I'll be down in Orlando for Florida Lexus meet, I'm worse in person (b careful what you ask for).....

Lord, I've met maybe close to 1,000 members by now and everyone has been incredibly, true to the CL spirit......

Manaray is that dude, I'd love to meet him. I'd LOVE to see Bob's car in person, especially after the recent mods.

Henry, and Ryan (Flipside), I GOT to come out to Cali eventually

Quite frankly, I'd love to meet my detractors and haters in person.