Notices
Canada For events in Canada.

Vancouver ISF's

 
Old 09-21-15, 01:30 PM
  #16  
OpenRoadLX
Driver School Candidate
 
OpenRoadLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: BC
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by semar View Post
Hello Jeremy
Are there any other meetings planned?
Just recently joined the Lexus family (01 LS430)
Want to do some modding, can you point me in this direction?
Hi Semar,
What sort of mods would you like to do to your LS?
Jeremy
OpenRoadLX is offline  
Old 09-21-15, 08:02 PM
  #17  
semar
Lead Lap
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 489
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default vancouver ISF

thanks for inquiry
2001 LS430 ultra
change from airsuspension to Bilstein coilover
Anybody in Vancouver who knows what they are doing?
semar is offline  
Old 10-01-15, 10:40 PM
  #18  
itsmejon
Pole Position
Thread Starter
 
itsmejon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: WA
Posts: 237
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Going to be in Vancouver October 17-19.
itsmejon is offline  
Old 10-14-15, 08:36 PM
  #19  
Keepclamzz
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: bc
Posts: 5
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default




!!
Keepclamzz is offline  
Old 04-18-16, 06:08 PM
  #20  
itsmejon
Pole Position
Thread Starter
 
itsmejon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: WA
Posts: 237
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Just started a group on Facebook PNW Lexus F owners. If anyone would like to join and come down for meets your more than welcome.
itsmejon is offline  
Old 06-06-16, 08:27 PM
  #21  
350stan
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: canada b.c
Posts: 6
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default es350

hope you enjoy your stay in vancouver sure is hot weather these days..
350stan is offline  
Old 06-07-16, 02:40 AM
  #22  
itsmejon
Pole Position
Thread Starter
 
itsmejon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: WA
Posts: 237
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Local dyno day meet!
Attached Thumbnails Vancouver ISF's-photo627.jpg  
itsmejon is offline  
Old 06-13-16, 01:19 PM
  #23  
BJM2014
Driver
 
BJM2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Posts: 119
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Any meets for greater Vancouver IS-F owners?
BJM2014 is offline  
Old 02-14-18, 11:55 PM
  #24  
3ISOwner
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 90
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Anybody selling their ISF or know somebody who might want to sell it? Pretty much nothings been on sale on CL & Autotrader past 1.5 years.
3ISOwner is offline  
Old 02-15-18, 02:59 PM
  #25  
3nergiz3d
Pole Position
 
3nergiz3d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 334
Liked 41 Times in 39 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 3ISOwner View Post
Anybody selling their ISF or know somebody who might want to sell it? Pretty much nothings been on sale on CL & Autotrader past 1.5 years.
Try looking at the Calgary, Alberta ads on Kijiji.
3nergiz3d is offline  
Old 02-15-18, 06:28 PM
  #26  
3ISOwner
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 90
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 3nergiz3d View Post
Try looking at the Calgary, Alberta ads on Kijiji.
Too much of a hassle bringing it over to BC.
3ISOwner is offline  
Old 02-15-18, 07:38 PM
  #27  
semar
Lead Lap
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 489
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default car from Alberta

I bought the LS from Calgary - no hassle, you have to go AB to pick the car up and drive it to - presumably - Vancouver.
Then take it to a shop to get it checked out to get a BC license. It all comes down to in what condition the car comes from the vendor. If the price is right then the 13 hr drive is worthwile. If the car has issues you want to be sure if you want to deal with that. My car checked out 100%. The inspection was 250.-- I saved about 4 grand compared to cars from BC
If you buy from BC at a high price and still have to fix things it might just be the same. Before I bought the car I send the seller a list of items I wanted to be sure they are ok with the proviso that he re-emburse me the cost if they were not as what he guarentees. Or he can take the car to a Lexus dealer and have the condition verified.
semar is offline  
The following users liked this post: semar
3ISOwner (02-15-18)
Old 02-15-18, 07:52 PM
  #28  
3ISOwner
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 90
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by semar View Post
I bought the LS from Calgary - no hassle, you have to go AB to pick the car up and drive it to - presumably - Vancouver.
Then take it to a shop to get it checked out to get a BC license. It all comes down to in what condition the car comes from the vendor. If the price is right then the 13 hr drive is worthwile. If the car has issues you want to be sure if you want to deal with that. My car checked out 100%. The inspection was 250.-- I saved about 4 grand compared to cars from BC
If you buy from BC at a high price and still have to fix things it might just be the same. Before I bought the car I send the seller a list of items I wanted to be sure they are ok with the proviso that he re-emburse me the cost if they were not as what he guarentees. Or he can take the car to a Lexus dealer and have the condition verified.
Thanks for the info, I want to trade in my 2015 IS250 as well but idk if that will complicate the process.

Looking at this ISF at Lexus of Royal Oak http://www.autotrader.ca/a/lexus/is%...=1_1_1&sprx=50

Last edited by 3ISOwner; 02-15-18 at 07:56 PM.
3ISOwner is offline  
Old 02-19-18, 11:51 AM
  #29  
BJM2014
Driver
 
BJM2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Posts: 119
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Hi, I will be selling my 2009 ISF, but waiting for my new car not set to arrive until next year....
BJM2014 is offline  
Old 02-19-18, 08:28 PM
  #30  
3nergiz3d
Pole Position
 
3nergiz3d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 334
Liked 41 Times in 39 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 3ISOwner View Post
Thanks for the info, I want to trade in my 2015 IS250 as well but idk if that will complicate the process.

Looking at this ISF at Lexus of Royal Oak http://www.autotrader.ca/a/lexus/is%20f/calgary/alberta/5_35807543_20140211095908585/?showcpo=ShowCpo&orup=1_1_1&sprx=50
I know most of all the sales guy there. Let me know if you want a hand or need anything.
3nergiz3d is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Vancouver ISF's


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: