Canada For events in Canada.

(Vancouver) Rs.net Summer SausageFEST Meet Aug 29th '10 (Sun)

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-10, 05:51 AM
SorrGwa
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default (Vancouver) Rs.net Summer SausageFEST Meet Aug 29th '10 (Sun)

copied directly from the post

http://www.revscene.net/forums/revsc...t-t616257.html

Event: Revscene.net Sausagefest Summer Meet 2010
Date: August 29th, 2010 (Sunday)
Time: 11am to 3pm
Location: Richmond Night Market Parking Lot (Behind Home Depot, Sweden Way, Vauxhall Pl/Frontage Road and River Rd, Right off of Knight Street Bridge)

I ain't gonna hide the fact we have roasted weinnies at our event... or that majority of the population is male. Summer is now upon us! Last year, i gave 2 month notice, this year ill give 3 months notice! there is no reason to pass on this event! we need to fill the void of 2 years without a car show! We have new local shops and sponsors itching to show off their projects. 500 hotdogs came and gone in a matter of a couple hours... i did not even want to see another hotdog for a good 1/2 year after this event!

You know how our summer meets are, so we dont need to mention how much fun we have! I have picked the last sunday of the Month. WHy? because sunday will be epic. Almost every weekend there will be a car related event!

All you single ladies, it is summer, you may want to dress a bit sexy or even ****ty! Don't hate, Just throwing it out there.... This will be a high male to female ratio and thus, hooking up is very highly likely...

All you single men, it is summer, IF you dress a bit sexy or ****ty, you will be taken to the back of the barn, mocked, laughed at, then shot.

A 2009 RS Member Video - Courtesy of Jeff Bikas (thanks!)

2009 Revscene Summer Meet on Vimeo

Some Questions you may have for our event can be found here below this line!

My car is stock, can i still come?
- this question gets asked every single event. the answer is Yes you can come! if you dont have a crew, we will be your crew! However, if you like another answer then NO, you should stay home, crawl yourself into the fetal position and cry yourself to sleep!

Where can I get my windows tinted?
- Yet another question that gets asked every month. GO SEARCH YOU MORON!

Where will the location be at? I need to know NOW!
- Go ***** Yourself! Location is announced 1 month prior to the event, as always. It will be in the lower mainland.

Hey guys, where do I go for an alignment?
- ARGH! ANGER BUILDING!

Hey, im coming with a big crew, and we want to park together. Should i tell Shoei the day of the event, or should I private message him with some numbers so he doesnt stress out and lose even more hair.
- Yah... you want to get banned? Skinnypupp actually made me a quick easy painless quick ban button. Its for me, bypasses all the jazz i need to fill out to ban someones ***! CONTACT ME W/ YOUR CREW, CAR CLUB, JUST GROUP OF PPL YOU LIKE TO PARK NEXT TO BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SECRET CRUSH ON THEM. I NEED NUMBERS PPL!

I have this growth on my neck, so i was wondering where can i get this nasty scratch on my bumper fixed?
- You guys are killing me!

I dont know where the location is, can someone help?
- Google maps to the rescue. you should try it! its like the internet, but with maps, and less ****!

My hot secxy girlfriend wants to come too, can i bring her?
- This is a myth, car guys have no hot sexy girl friends...

It looks like its gonna rain, will the meet still happen?
- Yes of course. The RS admins have assured proper weather conditions for the event. The sacrificial goat and virgin are being processed for shipping as we speak!

My car is too low! What should i do?
- Lose some weight FAT BOY! (chinese accent)

My shop wants to put on a display at the meet!
- We usually ask the sponsors for a small donation out of goodwill for this event! Though its free for all, it still costs money. Rental of space, hotdogs, rental of equipment, hotdogs, transportation, hotdogs, and remaining food like drinks, water, and hotdogs all cost money which isnt cheap!

My car screams "Hey look at me! im an attention *****!" Will i get VI'd?
- Forget the VI. if you act like a moron, you will get VI'd. If you do a burn out, you will get VI'd. If you floor it out of the place and plan to hit VTAC, you will get VI'd. But the ultimate worse part of it all, you will get mock'd, laughed at, and most likely stalked by the main RS members with your personal information including drunken pictures of that not so hot girl you had a 1 nighter with posted all over RS and the rest of the internet. NOW THAT IS WORSE THAN A VI!
Old 07-31-10, 09:00 AM
Sonic_RC
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm definitely in. Good looking out Shoei I suggest a pre-meet so we can all roll together. Any suggestions? Then again I live in Richmond so I might just head straight there LOL

1. YaKuZa_GS
Old 07-31-10, 12:10 PM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

last time we rolled from the automall. or we can just meet at the traditional home depot.

Is there's gonna be reserved parking for each club like last time or first come first served?

1. YaKuZa_GS
2. Jetfire
Old 07-31-10, 04:56 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1. YaKuZa_GS
2. Jetfire
3. Faymester - dunno who I'll part with tho

question! (lol) I'm a girl and don't wear a lot of clothing ... can I still come?
Old 07-31-10, 07:11 PM
we todd it
Rookie

1. YaKuZa_GS
2. Jetfire
3. Faymester - dunno who I'll part with tho
4. we todd it
Old 07-31-10, 07:39 PM
Sonic_RC
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Jetfire
last time we rolled from the automall. or we can just meet at the traditional home depot.
Well the only problem with the richmond auto malll is that theres no large lot for us to meet up. How about the South West corner of the Silver City Riverport? (Corner of No.6 Rd & Steveston Hwy) That lot is always empty. What do you guys think?

Old 08-01-10, 01:08 AM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

i think the majority of people are from vancouver/burnaby. i'm gonna guess that somewhere in between vancouver/burnaby and richmond would be better than south richmond.

the only place i can think of is superstore on marine dr. other than that, home depot?
Old 08-05-10, 10:42 PM
LEXveryG8
Lexus Champion

some of us are down to drive up from WA...you guys cool if I post this in pacific thread?
Old 08-06-10, 12:38 AM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

do it
Old 08-06-10, 08:35 AM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

K, I'm about to make a pre-meet thread so we can meet our WA friends and drive with them to this meet (don't want anyone to get really lost).

It would be cool if a decent number of us could show up in case the convoy gets split up.
Old 08-06-10, 11:57 AM
stkiss
Lead Lap

ummmmm I'm still thinking if I should attend this meet. If I do, I will have to fix my front lip asap~
Old 08-06-10, 04:14 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Aw come on ... the patch job you have is awesome
Old 08-06-10, 07:01 PM
zoli21
Driver School Candidate

hey guy and galls, I just sold my civic last week and picked up a pearl white is250, just wondering if theres a vancouver area lexus club, and is there a group meet for the revscene summer meet
Old 08-06-10, 07:51 PM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by zoli21
hey guy and galls, I just sold my civic last week and picked up a pearl white is250, just wondering if theres a vancouver area lexus club, and is there a group meet for the revscene summer meet
No Vancouver specific Lexus club, but a good majority of CL Canada is from Vancouver.
There's another thread that Fay started regarding the group meet..
Old 08-07-10, 09:47 AM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

and here's the link to that: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/can...z-from-wa.html

Quick Reply: (Vancouver) Rs.net Summer SausageFEST Meet Aug 29th '10 (Sun)