Canada For events in Canada.

ubernoob got some tickets today !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-07, 08:25 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking ubernoob got some tickets today !!!

so, i kno its not nice to rellish in some1 elses misfortune ... but since ubernoob and i are friends outside of the forum i've decided to enjoy his misfortune

how else do you kno when ur friends rite? other than when u can enjoy the others downfalls HAHAHA - anyway ... the story

i dont kno the whole thing because ubernoob phoned me on the way home and said 'omg, im so pissed off, i got $90 in parking tickets while i was downtown this afternoon' [i laughed here] he continued with 'one for stopping (not parked) in the ally, i didnt even leave my car and the guy gave me a ticket, and the second for being 8 minutes over on my meter in yaletown' [so i laughed more]

*sigh* ... yea, i woulda been nicer about it if my car were in my garage ... but since its not, i have to get my kicks somehow

just thought i'd share
Old 06-07-07, 07:17 AM
legomaniac
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha! sorry for ur misfortune ubernoob

yeah the guys downtown are super sneaky, they don't tap on your window and ask you to move along anymore... they just sit and write you a ticket... a friend had that happen to her tho i think she actually saw the cop stop behind her and didn't move... hehe