Canada For events in Canada.

Magazine Coverage In Vancouver

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-06, 12:04 AM
Leets
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Magazine Coverage In Vancouver

Hello all my northern friends. I'll be visiting your area Nov 23-28 and was wondering if anybody's interested in possibly being featured in a magazine. I'll be shooting some content for Drift & RWD Sport magazine as well as content for a soon to be released VIP and luxury car magazine from the same publisher. So if anybody thinks they have magazine worthy vehicles please contact me asap by pm here or at carlos.g.herrera@hotmail.com.

Also, I'm interested in shooting any local meets or underground events that are going on.

... and in case there are any skeptics... check out http://www.driftrwdsport.com/... it's a little in need of some updating, but at least you can get more familiar with the magazine. Hope to meet you all soon.
Old 11-22-06, 01:29 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey man ... yea were having a meet and greet on saturday in the evening (6:30) at metrotown ... dunno if u know where that is or not ... but heres my phone number: 604.290.7525 ... i guess i'll be the contact person for ya for our little group ... also, ive got a couple other friends w. some non-lexus cool cars ... mr2 & skyline for a start ... heres my msn: bhodal@hotmail.com [its the easiest way to contact me]
Old 11-22-06, 08:17 PM
UberNoob
Lexus Fanatic

ill see if my friend wants to bring his bro's 98 240SX for it but its only got some minor appearance mods and i dont think its really worthy of magazine shooting yet

Ben might be interested if his car is fixed up from the crash he had before
ill pm him now

i like Fayme's IS300's front TRD grill
the black grill contrasts with the white car very well
Old 11-22-06, 09:56 PM
Leets
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the replies. I'm planning on heading out to the meet. I might be covering a drifting event on the island during the day so I might not make it out to the meet until a little later, but I'll be out at the meet eventually so I look forward to checking out everyone's ride.
Old 11-22-06, 11:42 PM
UberNoob
Lexus Fanatic

be sure to get in line for the ferry early
or book those ferry tickets ahead of time
here in vancouver and vancouver island, the ferries have a ridiculous amount of cars in the line ups
Old 11-26-06, 11:16 AM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

heya leets ... so it snowed and nearly everyone bailed ... but i hear u met up w. a couple of the guys ... so thats good ... u comin back anytime in the spring? cos once the snow stops were gonna give this meet another go ... and if we can coordinate w. u that would b kool

l8a