Notices
Canada For events in Canada.

where to get your Lexus service?

Old 08-18-06, 07:32 AM
W. David
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

T Lex Auto Service up in Markham (Woodbine and Hwy 7 area) has given me great service. The guy who runs the shop was a Lexus technician at Don Valley for several years, so he knows his cars very well. Don't let the appearance of the shop mislead you, he is very methodical in everything he does, and i have have had nothing but positive experieces so far.

His name is Basil Teh, phone # 905-415-3384
Old 08-18-06, 10:19 AM
BennySC400
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LexusYYZ View Post
Benny, why'd you let your car get to an unsafe state? That is not good car care.
well, actually, I didn't let it get to that point... my Mom did. she's the one who drives the car. I just noticed how bad it was, and told her that she has to get the hell out of the car until I get it fixed.

I drive a 96' BMW 318 Convertible

(that's my sig from the www.maxbimmer.com forums)

you would NEVER see anything like that happening to my own car, as I am VERY meticulous about it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: where to get your Lexus service?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: