Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Sc250tt-Cannot be trusted

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-09, 02:04 PM
scoarer
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Sc250tt-Cannot be trusted

As suggest by Davegs4, I am posting my sale experience with member sc250tt.

Long story short, I paid for a passenger side regulator from him on 10/23/08.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc40...regulator.html

He took exactly a month to ship after failing to contact me and it turned out to be a DRIVER side regulator. After back and forth excuses from him and him insisting that it was a passenger side, he then goes and tries to sell it as a Driver side regulator in hopes that someone would pay me and for me to ship it to the new buyer without my prior knowledge or approval of a transaction.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc40...regulator.html

No one has paid me/pm'd me and I am at my utmost frustration so I contacted him asking for my money back +shipping so I can send it back to him. It is now 3 months since i initially paid for it and he refuses to send me my money back but instead wants me to send the regulator first in fear that he won't get his product back. As you can see, I cannot trust this member as he has shown to be a shady character. It is no longer about the money, but about being honest and trustworthy, characters that are important within this club. He's had previous situations before with other buyers.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/buye...stay-away.html
Old 01-27-09, 02:13 PM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did i not tell you to return the regulator and you will get your money back. Which part of that you cannot understand? I already told you that i thought the regulator was a passenger side .I would not have ship this if i knew it was the wrong regulator .Just return the regulator and i will refund you the money. A member on here was intrested in it and i gave him your paypal info. You messaged me saying that you never received the money and i told to return the regulator and you will get your money back .Is english this hard to understand.
Old 01-27-09, 02:30 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

sc250tt,

I'm not sure I understand your reply - you asking another member to send him money via paypal is NOT refunding his money. I don't think your solution is appropriate, especially after you sent the wrong part and after all this time has elapsed with the buyer pursuing a refund. You need to send this guy his money back and he'll get you the incorrect item you sent him.

I'm going to offer you the same deal I have other members in similar situations... you need to refund the buyer's money + shipping. If you don't, I'll remove your classified access on CL permanently. I'm closing any for sale threads you have recently open until this is resolved and ask you not to post any more.

After the refund I'll ask scoarer to send back the part with some method to track it being shipped and received. If he doesn't do that, I'll ban him.

Both parties get their stuff back and you both move on. If this is not agreeable PM me, otherwise you two can communicate via PM and update me as you take each step (refund, return) please.