Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

trinityhk = Lied about shipping & item condition

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-08, 04:56 AM
.dee
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trinityhk = Lied about shipping & item condition

I bought a set of "NEW" Xenon Genuine Philips bulbs from trinityhk, here is the thread https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=376806

anyway this is what happened through PM and email...

we agreed on the price, on the 5th of September.

I paid him on the same day including extra $90.00 for courier delivery

after a 7 day delay he claimed that it was sent on the 11th of September, and promised to give me the tracking number

After not hearing anything from him for another 7 days he gives me the tracking number, 2 weeks after the transaction, even though i paid for a courier, and he has the audacity to say that he is not lying...

lets take a look at the actual shipping date, 18th of September, what a surprise, i thought it was "sent yesterday..."

Now for the second lie...

when the bulbs arrived, they were NOT NEW as he claimed, you can clearly see the burned salt in them, nothing like what a NEW bulb has.

also check out the batch numbers, they are nowhere near the same...

All that despite the fact that I was very straight forward and tried to ensure that the bulbs were NEW and not USED, he guaranteed that they were and apparently were never used, i guess the ignited on their own while being packed away somewhere...

All in all I'd like to advise others that as a seller trinityhk, has lied about shipping the items, has taken 2 weeks to ship them even after i paid for a courier, and most disappointingly has lied about them being NEW, I did not need used bulbs as i had a set already...

Last edited by .dee; 11-06-08 at 04:59 AM.