Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Farino81

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-08, 05:44 PM
Z32fan
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Farino81

Im writing this on behalf of Farino81 (Joey) , He asked me to join this forum because of certain people questioning his credibility as far as him being a seller. Joey has been a member on 300zxclub for a long time and has owned several z's since he's been a member and since then he's posted several items for sale one of which i bought from him. The item was a set of jdm side lights that he sold to me a few months ago after he sold his Z. I paid him through paypal and a couple days later as promised he provided me with a fedex tracking # and the item arrived in the exact condition he told me and never had one problem dealing with Joey. He even gave me his number which I called before i purchased the item to make sure everything was legit like he said. He also sold some 300zx floor mats to my buddy and got the exact same service as i did. I dont know fully what the situation on this forum is but i can vouch for Joey as being an honest person who sticks to his word and comes through like he says he will. I had alot of concerns just like anybody else buying something and getting ripped off but I can assure you that my experience was pleasant and I wouldnt hesitate to do business with joey again in the future
Old 08-22-08, 06:56 PM
Mojo95
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1. I recently purchased a lip from joey and received a tracking# a few days after payment was made. Spoke to him over the phone. Straight up guy with excellent customer serivice. Will purchase from again with no problem. Item is on time and scheduled to be delivered next week.