Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Gazi Aliga

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-07, 08:41 AM
TT6SPDSC
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Gazi Aliga

I've made probably 3-4 transactions with him, and all of the others were good. They were all for piddly items, and not for much money. However, this time I was very specific about what I wanted, the condition I wanted it to be in, and I paid what I felt was top dollar for these items.

Here's what I specified I wanted....

Front ash tray.
Driver's fender liner, front lower part only.
Front license bracket.
All trunk liner peices except decklid.
Foam front bumper absorber.
Gauge cluster with all working lights.
Climate control with good screen

I sent payment for these items on 8-12-07, over 2 months ago. Here's what I've received...

Front ash tray, missing ash tray. After talking with Aliga he agreed to send the missing piece. I have it now. I'm happy with this. Inexpensive item.

Front license bracket. I got it. I'm happy with it. Inexpensive item.

All trunk liner peices, except declid, spare cover, and "Lexus" mat. After speaking with Aliga he did agree to send the spare cover and the "Lexus" mat. I have them now. Relatively inexpensive item.

Gauge cluster with all working lights did not come with all working lights. It has 2 needles that fade in and out. Several backlights were out. After spending a couple hours testing bulbs from my old cluster, testing bulbs from the cluster Aliga sent, and buying new bulbs I finally have it working. The 2 needles still fade in and out. Had I known this is what I would get I would've just put bulbs in my cluster. Complete waste of money and time. After talking with Aliga he isn't willing to do anything about this issue. I paid over $100 for this to come as juink.

Climate control with good working screen is completely worthless. The screen is VERY dark green and only half of it lights up. Complete waste of money. After talking with Aliga he isn't willing to do anything about this issue. This item is over I paid over $100 for this to come as junk.

I've never even received the driver's fender liner, front lower part only or the foam front bumper absorber. Aliga hasn't returned my recent pm's. I beleive I"m getting the blow-off from him and with him being a board sponsor that complete BS.
Old 10-20-07, 04:37 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I am surprised to see this post. Did I not issue you a $100 dollar refund, to resolve matters? And you accepted the refund. Please share the complete story.

I am more than willing to work things out, I do no blow anyone off.

At the end of the day you paid 250 for all the parts, I sent you. Please send me all the parts back if you are not satisfied, I will send you a refund minus shipping. I aim to please.

Thank you.

Last edited by aliga; 10-20-07 at 04:47 PM.
Old 10-20-07, 11:14 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts

Before we start handing out infractions let me remind everyone..........

If you bought or sold something in the classifieds on ClubLexus you can include feedback (positive or negative) on both buyers and sellers in this forum. Only the buyers, sellers or others directly related to this sale can post in this forum, anything else will be deleted without notification.
Old 10-20-07, 11:24 PM
TT6SPDSC
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You NEVER sent me ANY refund. You mentioned sending me $50 back, but you never have.

I have given over 2 months to get this whole transaction handled. I pmed you a week ago asking about the other 2 parts I've never received and you never responded.
Old 10-21-07, 05:19 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TT6SPDSC
You NEVER sent me ANY refund. You mentioned sending me $50 back, but you never have.

I have given over 2 months to get this whole transaction handled. I pmed you a week ago asking about the other 2 parts I've never received and you never responded.
let me check my records to verify. I recall offering you 100 refund initially, and then 50 refund related on the foam and L peice.

I am offering the following:

a) refund of what I promised ($50)
or
b) send me everything back, I will refund you minus shipping.

Let me know if either option is acceptable, and hopefully this matter is closed. Thanks.