Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

AutocoutureSC still havent sent my seatbelts

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-07, 11:32 AM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AutocoutureSC still havent sent my seatbelts

Well its been way more than enought time for this guy to fix this situation .A bought these belts on the 6th of july and still havent received a message or anything from this guy. All i can say is this guy is the most unreliable shady person i ever met ,Jspecsc3(clublexus mod) assured me that he will fix the situation but that never happened .what i want to know is why the moderators on clublexus has this guys information hidden .He is a member just like everbody else on here but for some reason he has more privilages on here even though he is scamming people from left to right.

WHY YOU CANT SEND ME MY SEATBELTS DUDE? I DID BUSINESS WITH YOU BEFORE AND IT WENT SMOOTH .WHY CANT YOU SENT THE SEATBELTS ITS BEEL LIKE 2 MONTHS ALREADY .I DONT CARE HOW BUSY YOU ARE ANYMORE JUST SEND MY ***** ALREADY

PLEASE DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY HE IS SHADY AND IS A SCAMMER

Last edited by sc250tt; 08-28-07 at 05:56 AM.
Old 08-23-07, 07:55 AM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

just thought i needed to update this thread .I received a message from Calvin telling me that the seatbelts are still mines if i still want it and he left me his number to call him.so hopefully i get my seatbelts soon
Old 09-02-07, 12:30 PM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

this little punk really think im playing games i told him to send me my money if he could ship it out by friday and he still did not do this .im done with this peice of **** jspec sc3 tell your boy i want my money back
Old 09-08-07, 07:23 AM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

Im really sick of this .This guy need to be banned i spoke to him yesterday and he said he dont need my money and was suppose to send it lastnight but still no money .I opened a dispute with paypal because this guy simply is not to be trusted .Its just sad to see you cant even trust a longtime member on here .I hope a mod ban this guy
Old 09-08-07, 07:45 AM
ScottURnot
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi,
Please bear with me. I am stepping in to see what can be done to get this fixed. I sent a couple PM's to try and gather some facts. Both parties mentioned are reasonable guys and I am sure we can work this out. Please allow a couple days to get this sorted out. I am late stepping in, I just seen it.
Thanks for your patience.
Old 09-08-07, 09:34 AM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ScottURnot
Hi,
Please bear with me. I am stepping in to see what can be done to get this fixed. I sent a couple PM's to try and gather some facts. Both parties mentioned are reasonable guys and I am sure we can work this out. Please allow a couple days to get this sorted out. I am late stepping in, I just seen it.
Thanks for your patience.
Jspecsc3 tried helping me but he was not the guy i bought the seatbelts from.With that said ,I don't have any problems with him or anybody else on here.There is nothing resonable about waiting for 2 months for some seatbelts than can be shipped in 10 mins and arrive in less than 5 days.If Lee is so busy then he should not be selling stuff on here to begin with. All i wanted was my seatbelts .the only way i can get a hold of him is if i call him from a different number .He knows my number so he wont pick up my phone calls and when i do talk to him he is slick with it .There is nothing REASONABLE about this scumbag .I rather spend 500 at lexus than to deal with this kid .all i want is a refund scott ,thats it .It was my girls paypal and her mom is a very reputable lawyer in south florida and ca.This has happened before and they know exactly how to deal with this .hopefully i get my money before i have to get her involved

Last edited by sc250tt; 09-08-07 at 09:41 AM.
Old 09-08-07, 01:38 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,146 Likes on 1,310 Posts

Please post a link to the for sale thread where you bought them.
Old 09-08-07, 04:47 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

This thread was just brought up to my attention. Im sorry I couldnt respond sooner. We (the mods) are not withholding any information nor are we giving any other member special privilages like you had stated in your first thread. Just like you, Ive tried numerous times to contact AutoCoutureSC via AIM and PM. Unfortunately I did not have his phone number. We did get a chance to talk about what was going on with the sale. He told me he had recieved the payment from SC250TT. He was trying to get the seatbelts out as soon as possible. I told AutoCoutureSC that it was very important that SC250TT recieve those seatbelts as soon as possible because he had an inspection coming up and I know how important that can be. So AutoCoutureSC replies with "Im extremely busy" and " I am self employed so I dont have time to ship anything." I told him that instead of making SC250TT wait he should just go ahead and refund him the payment because he had found a better deal from another seller. He then agreed to refund the payment. I had no idea the payment was not recieved by SC250TT since I had never heard from him since. I know AutoCoutureSC isnt posting on CL as much but he does go on to check his PMs.

Last edited by JspecSC3; 09-08-07 at 05:17 PM.
Old 09-09-07, 07:27 AM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

I have his home and cell number address and tag number so if any mods need it just pm me .Here is the link for the belts https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=282691 .hopefully he returns my money before this matter get worse
Old 09-09-07, 09:14 AM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Can you send me that info via PM please? Thanks!
Old 09-10-07, 10:55 AM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RELAX RELAX... WOOO SA...

refund just sent now back to your GF's account. Too busy with work, working 16 hr days, and you asking me to take 5 minutes off work is nearly impossible. So cal guys can vouch for me... and I'm not a punk. Come down to one of our meets...

I avoided your calls because 1) I don't have perfect reception in the show i'm working, and 2) you bombard me with private numbers.. which i DO not pick up. 3) you made it seem like i was stealing your $220 shipped for those seatbelts.. I got quite offended, as I do NOT rip anyone off. pshh...

Sooo, you are more than welcome to buy those seatbelts at the dealer for $250 Each a pop. I would have shipped them out sooner before the MY season of work came in from July - Oct. Those months I go MIA. But you had money issues, which i could not avoid. I had told you earlier that I was going to be busy until Oct.... but when you sent payment, my $$$ making season started... and I had no time to ship them out.

Several members can vouch that I would not rip you off.... and don't threaten me with your "lawyer" BS. I have jacoby and meyers on my side...

oh yeah... and you have my cell, not my home address... LOL... that's my MAILING addy.

Last edited by AutoCoutureSC; 09-10-07 at 11:02 AM.
Old 09-10-07, 11:05 AM
tuninghaus
Lead Lap

glad to hear you got your payment back.. it's not that BIG of a part or $ value...

i've heard way too many times the excuses of sellers. also i've read and heard of buyers who are unreasonable and border line scams.
but being "too busy" and "working" is not a valid reason to sell parts and not ship them out in a timely manner. i mean a reasonable amount of time is understandable but from what the thread started mentioned, 2 months is too long!

i mean if you know you're gonna be too busy, then just let someone else ship them for you, or refund the money promptly. well anyway, hope you guys don't have a grudge over this and glad it was settled finally.
Old 09-10-07, 11:08 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,146 Likes on 1,310 Posts

Originally Posted by AutoCoutureSC
RELAX RELAX... WOOO SA...

refund just sent now back to your GF's account. Too busy with work, working 16 hr days, and you asking me to take 5 minutes off work is nearly impossible. So cal guys can vouch for me... and I'm not a punk. Come down to one of our meets...

I avoided your calls because 1) I don't have perfect reception in the show i'm working, and 2) you bombard me with private numbers.. which i DO not pick up. 3) you made it seem like i was stealing your $220 shipped for those seatbelts.. I got quite offended, as I do NOT rip anyone off. pshh...

Sooo, you are more than welcome to buy those seatbelts at the dealer for $250 Each a pop. I would have shipped them out sooner before the MY season of work came in from July - Oct. Those months I go MIA. But you had money issues, which i could not avoid. I had told you earlier that I was going to be busy until Oct.... but when you sent payment, my $$$ making season started... and I had no time to ship them out.

Several members can vouch that I would not rip you off.... and don't threaten me with your "lawyer" BS. I have jacoby and meyers on my side...

oh yeah... and you have my cell, not my home address... LOL... that's my MAILING addy.
sc250tt, please advise via PM when you receive the refund.