Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Apex84 Seller Feedback

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-06, 06:45 AM
agit8or
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apex84 Seller Feedback

Re: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=233574

Apparently, this guy will sell something right out from under you if he gets a better price. Regardless if you have already worked a deal and are waiting on him for a PAYPAL email.

On 8-18 I PM'd him for more info on the clutch. After several PMs, on 8-23 I sent him and email requesting a shipping total and a PAYAPL email after he agreed to the price. I never got a reply so I send another PM on 8-24, which he repsonded to asking for my address so he could get the shipping total. I responded and never heard back from him.

It looks like he also tried to (or did) sell the same clutch on SupraForums for more money.

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=clutch

Or someone else who also lives in Maryland also has the SAME exact clutch and also ows a Lexus. Either way, it doesn't matter and it was a *****ty thing to do.

Update: Now I get a PM with a lame excuse about how someone locally walked in and bought it. Ok, this was AFTER we already had a deal and I was waiting for HIM to give me a paypal address or SOME method of sending him a payment.
Old 08-30-06, 09:19 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

as long as the money transaction hasn't happened, seller has the right to back out. there are no rules here on clublexus about "dips" on products, it's stated in the rules.

thanks
Old 08-30-06, 10:03 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apex84 is an Honest seller

Re: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=233574

First of all there was NO agreement that I would sell the clutch to anyone. I asked Agit8or was for his shipping info and I would check out the cost based on his location through our shipping and logistics company. Asking shipping info does NOT translate into an agreement. Meanwhile other members can make offers to purchase the product (especially if they are willing to pick up).

There was no better offer made, it was just a matter of timing plan and simple. Yes someone locally did come in to purchase the clutch, and paid in cash. And no I didn't post the clutch on a Supra forum being that I do NOT have a membership on one.

Several other members have PM'd me regarding the same product and others asking about shipping cost, but NOT ONE of them were under the impression they had a deal.

Last edited by Apex84; 08-30-06 at 10:16 AM.