Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 3IS owner vehicles

A Simple Atomic Silver F Sport Build

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-18, 03:34 PM
Sharmouta
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking A Simple Atomic Silver F Sport Build

Hey guys, have been lurking here for the past few months while I searched for a car. My last car was a E92 335 that I had and modded fairly extensively over 9 years and 100k miles, but it was totaled when some guy didn't yield to me as I was pulling out of work. I'll drop some pics of it below and a link to my old build thread on E90post in case anyone is interested. Well, I got my check and the search began. I spent nearly 3 months looking at a car and considered a ton of options, including the Alfa Romeo Giulia, Infiniti Q50/Q60, Merc C300, F32 435i, and a bunch of other cars I tried out to see if they were tolerable enough to hold me over for a bit (Acura TLX, Civic, etc).

I was mostly settled on a 15-16 IS350 F sport though, and had been searching for an Ultra White one. I'm from central Florida but traveled to Miami twice to see cars 4 different cars that were all beat to ****. Don't ever buy a Miami car. I finally caved and found a very clean Atomic Silver IS350 a few hours north in Jacksonville. CPO with 4 years of unlimited mile bumper to bumper warranty, 24k miles, and super clean both exterior and interior so I went for it. I plan on keeping the mods fairly simple but clean. Not really interested in gaining more performance out of it, and I'm going to lower it but I don't plan on stancing it out like my last car. I just picked the car up yesterday and I already bought 3.5'' exhaust tips, 20mm spacers, and picked up some lightly used BC Racing coilovers locally. Also have a dash cam that needs to be installed and I'll probably have to pick up a Uniden R3 to replace my old Valentine 1 that I sold.

Mod list:
Muffler delete with 3.5'' exhaust tips

Future mod list:
Tint
Debadge
Aukey Dual Channel Dash cam, hardwired (purchased)
Uniden R3, hardwired
BC Coilovers (purchased)
20mm spacers all around (purchased)
Stillen diffuser
Wheels
Paint calipers
Front lip

Pics of the old car at its pinnacle and link to build thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=931180

Pics of new car and mods:

Update 2/28/18:
Muffler delete got done today. Added 3.5'' rolled edge tips that I grabbed off Amazon for $20 each.. Was a little worried they were too small but they ended up looking perfect and very stock-like. Car sounds incredible. Not sure what people are talking about with drone, IMO it doesn't drone at all and could afford to be a bit louder if anything. If you're in central Florida go to Road Runner Muffler on Michigan for the best deals in the area. Charged me $100, 1/2 as much as Muffler Man quoted me. Tint getting done tomorrow because as much as I love fish bowl the sun is too lit in FL.

Last edited by Sharmouta; 02-28-18 at 12:18 PM.
Old 02-22-18, 11:57 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 668 Likes on 590 Posts

Clean!

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886