Originally Posted by speedaddic
dethroning the king!
he does have you in his sites
Old 05-08-13, 03:14 PM
8ll8lack
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LuxuryGS3
Haha as Brian said.. I'm a kid. Freshly turned 21 in January.

lol. For being 21 and doing a car up like that. I give it up to man. At 21 I was busy partying my money away with the ladies. But keep up the work my man. Its one thing a women will never understand why cars/car parts makes us happy, and why us men don't understand why purse/shoes makes them happy.
Old 05-08-13, 08:03 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by 8ll8lack
lol. For being 21 and doing a car up like that. I give it up to man. At 21 I was busy partying my money away with the ladies. But keep up the work my man. Its one thing a women will never understand why cars/car parts makes us happy, and why us men don't understand why purse/shoes makes them happy.
you must be young, i figured that out a long time ago lol

women buy shoes to make themseleves more attractive to find a "mate" for money,lust,status or whatever reason they are using....

guys buy cars/parts to make themselves look more successful, stylish, cooler, more important than the other guys to attract the women...........and then we continue to build them to get time away from those same women who are getting on our nerves
Old 05-08-13, 10:28 PM
monkey92
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

and then we continue to build them to get time away from those same women who are getting on our nerves
couldnt agree more.
Old 05-30-13, 08:09 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by monkey92
good to see you finally working again on the GS man, cant wait to see your car in person soon.
Thanks bro. We'll get together soon enough and chill or do a little wash and BBQ or something.

Originally Posted by speedaddic
dethroning the king!
In due time.

Originally Posted by 8ll8lack
Haha i'm really focused on the things I want to get done. I could never really spend money on clothes or drinks or partying or anything.. Just doesn't interest me like having a ballin car at such a young age and paying for everything myself does you know? I wanna be the youngest cat in the U.S. to have the NICEST GS build. Kind of like setting the bar.

I still get in my fun time though don't worry.

Originally Posted by sakataj
you must be young, i figured that out a long time ago lol

women buy shoes to make themseleves more attractive to find a "mate" for money,lust,status or whatever reason they are using....

guys buy cars/parts to make themselves look more successful, stylish, cooler, more important than the other guys to attract the women...........and then we continue to build them to get time away from those same women who are getting on our nerves
LMAO. I like that Brian. I really like that.
Old 05-30-13, 08:13 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Anyways onto a huge, but not so huge update.

Brian has been working on a JP Grill for me that he bought and then sold to me. It has 2 frames that I can use. I sent him a 98-00 Grille (Thanks MikeFoxx for the grill) to cut out and use the chrome frame on so that I could still have a 'factory' looking Junction Produce Grille along with a color matched frame. The color matched frame will have 202 Onyx on the inside of it like the original JP and then will be 051 PDW on the outer edge that will face out so people can see.

That frame is still in the paint shop though unfortunately so I only have pics of the OEM chrome frame for now. Enjoy.

This isn't the finished product, but it is an update. I should have the grill and both frames in my possession on Saturday and will more than likely update the thread with pics Sunday/Monday sometime of it installed and finished with both frames then i'll go from there to decide which I like the most.

EDIT: So I got a picture of the colormatched frame. Unfortunately the idiot shop that is doing it can't seem to follow simple instructions. They seem to not care since it's such a small piece. They broke a tab during the process and didn't even prep it like Brian clearly TOLD them to. They also didn't tape it off properly it seems and some 051 ran onto the 202 Onyx Black on the inner part. Anyways, these aren't finished pics as it's going to have to go back to the shop for them to fix their not so professional mistakes. Enjoy.

Last edited by LuxuryGS3; 05-31-13 at 04:32 PM.
Old 06-01-13, 11:52 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 62 Likes on 60 Posts

your lucky lol... i wanted that grill... looking good so far..
Old 06-02-13, 01:17 PM
77i9
Lead Lap

hmmm....that JP grill looks mighty familiar.
Old 06-11-13, 09:17 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by LuxuryGS3
i like this.....well least i will when they fix it correctly

Originally Posted by 77i9
hmmm....that JP grill looks mighty familiar.
should, it was yours
Old 06-11-13, 03:42 PM
dustinls4
Driver School Candidate

This is a nice build. I like the battle version and bc setup looks awesome. What size rims are you putting on
Old 07-19-13, 12:25 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

glad im done with that first frame, now to finish up the second one

hurry up and get them pics of it installed sir....lol
Old 07-19-13, 03:22 PM
monkey92
Lead Lap

cant wait to see this!
Old 07-19-13, 07:38 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by dustinls4
This is a nice build. I like the battle version and bc setup looks awesome. What size rims are you putting on
Ty sir! And my Scara's are 19's.

19x9.5 +17
19x10.5 +17 Low Disk

Originally Posted by monkey92
cant wait to see this!
I got you covered right now bro.

Originally Posted by sakataj
glad im done with that first frame, now to finish up the second one

hurry up and get them pics of it installed sir....lol
Thank you so much for everything Brian! You really don't know how much I appreciate all of your work on these two frames.

On that note.. I got in the frame yesterday for the JP Grill (the color matched one) and here are the installed pics of it! Enjoy guys. This will be the last update for a while (maybe until the end of August) i'm going on vacation tomorrow morning for a week and then when I get back it's time to sign back up for classes for school and get going again on the grind. Hopefully I can get more stuff in before the end of the summer, but you guys know how life is. Nothing ever goes according to plan. All I can do is hope for the best that everything goes smooth.

Old 07-19-13, 08:55 PM
monkey92
Lead Lap

really like the white around the frame man, really adds a nice touch to it
Old 08-09-13, 07:36 AM
YxUxMADDDD
Lead Lap

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

that's it? lol good job bro.. still need to sit in yours for a ride of you 16\14... otherwise, my choice is 18/16 =\

Quick Reply: LuxuryGS3 Stage 3: Taking The Throne