Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

[Build] Chris's SC300 Drift Car

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-13, 08:43 PM
skeletor
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn i said flocking dash on another page and everyone hated....**** looks amazing man major props
Old 01-24-13, 11:42 AM
DriftChris
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by ppayne1201
im curious as too what your keeping in the car wiring wise. i just stripped mine down and did my tubs. its going to be strictly track car so im curious as to what i need to keep in my car in order for it till still run and drive..
Hmm well it all depends on what youll be keeping in the car. Me I am creating my own harness and junction blocks its the really long and hard way of doing it. If youre doing it for fun then using the stock harness and deleting stuff is the way to go. Ill have the motor wired up (obviously), as well as the basics like the gauges and sensors/senders, lighting, ect... all the same stuff youd use just trimming the fat. PM me if you need any specific help because you will probably need direction on your specific application.

Originally Posted by Biggu
Lol I just read my post. I ment to say is that get nuts lab lol
If you mean the JSFab thing on my tubs no, The only thing Get Nuts did was my roll cage and cutting out my firewall. I would probably wait if you are considering them until they have a bit more experience with SCs I have to have things modified because a few things aren't FD legal.

Originally Posted by skeletor
damn i said flocking dash on another page and everyone hated....**** looks amazing man major props
No one thought it was a good idea? Theres nothing wrong with it lol. I like the way it looks but it helps to not have to deal with glare in the hot Vegas sun.

Updates that should be dropping in about a few weeks. Im getting some additional fab work done to get the car legal as well as finishing the minor stuff. Also...

* Polycarbonate Windshields
* Acid Dip and Powder Coated interior.
* Paint on the outside.
* Then I will be getting started on the suspension...

The rest of the car should roll down hill after the fab work is done.

OH! I forgot about my spares I got a while back. I have to get them polished and re-barreled of course.

Last edited by DriftChris; 01-24-13 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-24-13, 07:28 PM
Biggu
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

lol nah, had a buddy working out there making the superdoof aero for them but i do all my work myself. Im just building my car to screw around with no aspirations of going to formula d or anything.
Old 01-24-13, 07:41 PM
DriftChris
Pit Crew

I see... I wonder if anyone actually bought the aero. I was going to see if he could jock some BN style aero for money but I never met him lol Thats seeming to be the way to do it but I cant weld and welding doesnt look like something you can just put the eraser to and start over lol Ill learn one day though.
Old 02-27-14, 08:27 PM
DriftChris
Pit Crew

Well I decided a while ago that I'm not going to finish the car. If anyone wants it or knows anyone who wants it first 500$ gets it if it's picked up by tomorrow. I'm planning on scrapping it but I would like to make sure it gets used. It's a bare chassis no coils or Nardi/Quick release. Give me a call or txt at 702.290.4261 if you or someone you know is interested.
Old 02-27-14, 09:41 PM
Trucho
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dayumm sad to not see this finished by you.