Notices
Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Cure for sticky dash!!!!

Old 04-21-19, 06:06 PM
Ladonna69
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Cure for sticky dash!!!!

This is the saddle soap I used first.

I used this mink oil after saddle soap. I did both on everything black and my car looks brand new.
Hello! Just wanted to share what I discovered while detailing my leather seats in my IS250. Mink oil will solve the sticky dash AND bring everything black back to a deep black!!! Its an amazing find so...hope it helps someone with their yucky dash as well.
Thanks
PS I used saddle soap prior to the mink oil. I wish I had taken before and after pics..you guys wouldn't believe my dash now.. amazing! I used both on everything black and my 2007 is250 looks BRAND NEW!

Last edited by Ladonna69; 04-25-19 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Left out a vital piece of info
The following 2 users liked this post by Ladonna69:
AnthonyMJ (04-22-19), fwhomeboy (04-24-19)
Old 04-24-19, 05:07 PM
fwhomeboy
Lead Lap

Received 50 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Ladonna69 View Post
Hello! Just wanted to share what I discovered while detailing my leather seats in my IS250. Mink oil will solve the sticky dash AND bring everything black back to a deep black!!! Its an amazing find so...hope it helps someone with their yucky dash as well.
Thanks
PS I used saddle soap prior to the mink oil. I wish I had taken before and after pics..you guys wouldn't believe my dash now.. amazing! I used both on everything black and my 2007 is250 looks BRAND NEW!
Can you post a picture of the soap and oil products please?
The following users liked this post:
Ladonna69 (04-25-19)
Old 04-25-19, 04:17 PM
Ladonna69
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I posted pics, in the original message, of the products I used. I hope it helps. I simply can't believe the results.
The following users liked this post:
fwhomeboy (04-25-19)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: