ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Care & Detailing (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/automotive-care-and-detailing-122/)
-   -   Ammo Arrives Tomorrow! (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/automotive-care-and-detailing/914364-ammo-arrives-tomorrow.html)

GunnyFitz 03-20-19 06:56 AM

Ammo Arrives Tomorrow!

Tried reaching out to a few Members on their experience using products from Larry Kosilla - Owner of "Ammo NYC", but didn't receive info. I was very impressed by his Videos whether a Beginner or Professional. He doesn't drone on and on like MM from OG - bashing those of us who choose to use "Inferior" Power Washers, etc. Without getting into the details of my communication w MM, I'm sure he could care less, but he won't be getting any business from me, regardless of how great his stuff is. :nono:

Though my garage looks like the product aisle at Advanced Auto Parts- I just stumbled onto this Ammo stuff recently. When I reached out to Larry via email, he personally responded within an hour-which IMHO truly shows great character in a businessman! He also provided me with a substantial discount to "OT&E" all three (3) of these Kits which I am extremely motivated and honored to do. Admittedly, I like the results of doing light washes using ONR and high quality Microfber Towels. Therefore, this Ammo "Hoseless Lift Kit w Aerator" is very intriguing!
After all, today is the First Day of Spring right! :D

I also ordered his Hydrate, Spit, and Gelee Wheel Protectant too since I unfortunately have all my aftermarket Wheels & Tires off the car due to my brutal Pothole Experience! When it comes to DIY Car Care, I love to own the best gear I can afford to maintain my RCF in pristine condition. I've found the guys at Esoteric very helpful, and placed an order for this MTM Foam Cannon Kit which will be a welcome change. Those of you who use a Foam Cannon know what I mean by saying I don't really enjoy having it connect to the end of my Power Washer Wand, which is over a foot away from the Trigger. This "Snubbie" looks like it will be much easier to work with! :eek3:

Hope you don't mind all these linked products here. I do not represent any of these Companies whatsoever, Just a regular DIY type Lexus Owner who uses the best gear, for the best cars! If anyone is interested, I'm thinking of doing an AAR on the Ammo Products with video, to show if an Amateur Detailer can wield this gear too!
TBD and continued my fellow CL Members! :thumbup:

Semper Fi............:circlel

Gunny

GunnyFitz 03-21-19 04:08 PM

Stunned!

Speechless at all this gear which included 12 Microfiber Towels too!
Thought I'd share before I delete the Thread.
https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.clu...7b0a28b32c.jpg

GunnyFitz 03-24-19 07:21 AM

The Results Are In

Guess I'll just keep replying to myself here. Used each kit yesterday which blew my mind!!
This Gear is hands down the best Car Care product I've ever used for sure. Speechless!!

chinee 03-24-19 02:55 PM

No replies but 193 views.. don't worry... we're reading. Not quite into the multi-step detailing like you are, but I don't mind reading about car care. Kudos!

GunnyFitz 03-26-19 03:47 AM

**This stuff is absolutely awesome, best gear Ive EVER used to clean ANY vehicle! Totally blows away the look of ONR, let alone the ease of using this method without any water! Unbelievable, regardless what all of yoos guys say! :)

Freds430 03-26-19 03:55 AM

Glad you are enjoying his products and you received a quick email response from Larry. I emailed him a couple of years ago mentioning wanted to buy his products but not sure which one to buy and what did he recommend. He never responded. I am thinking here is someone who wants to give him money but not sure what product would be best and no reply back. Thinking WOW and moved on. There are so many great detailing products out there.

1WILLY1 04-13-19 04:49 AM

Wheel soap ? Fabric cleaner? Wheel cleaner ? …….paint moisturizer ????? It all looks and sounds gimmicky as hell

How can you say these are the best products you ever used in your life? How was this paint moisturizer better then the other paint moisturizers?

fwhomeboy 04-13-19 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1 (Post 10491918)
Wheel soap ? Fabric cleaner? Wheel cleaner ? …….paint moisturizer ????? It all looks and sounds gimmicky as hell

How can you say these are the best products you ever used in your life? How was this paint moisturizer better then the other paint moisturizers?

I think he was saying that these are the best he ever used. He might have been using Turtle wax stuff before.

GunnyFitz 04-13-19 07:58 AM

LMFAO ! You guys are something else! :rolleyes:

fwhomeboy 04-13-19 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by GunnyFitz (Post 10492008)
LMFAO ! You guys are something else! :rolleyes:

I knew you would like that one.:egads::D

UDel 04-13-19 09:46 AM

How about naming the products you have used and exactly how these products many have never even heard of are so superior over them, you might get more of a discussion.

I would love to know what in the world is a "paint moisturizer" and what exactly is it supposed to do to your paint that is topped with a clearcoat or why you would want it "moisturized". Sounds like marketing nonsense to me.

fwhomeboy 04-13-19 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by UDel (Post 10492079)
How about naming the products you have used and exactly how these products many have never even heard of are so superior over them, you might get more of a discussion.

I would love to know what in the world is a "paint moisturizer" and what exactly is it supposed to do to your paint that is topped with a clearcoat or why you would want it "moisturized". Sounds like marketing nonsense to me.

Udel, you must be a rookie at this detail game. :D:D:D

GunnyFitz 04-13-19 12:19 PM

Ditto

I dont have to explain anything whatsoever. It's my Thread, my personal choice of using Ammo, and I use what works best for ME. If you are so interested in his "Paint Moisturizer" feel free to watch his Videos. Unless you're using Dishwashing soap, I'm sure you're doing your best. Leave it at that ok?

1WILLY1 04-13-19 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by GunnyFitz (Post 10492207)
I dont have to explain anything whatsoever. It's my Thread, my personal choice of using Ammo, and I use what works best for ME. If you are so interested in his "Paint Moisturizer" feel free to watch his Videos. Unless you're using Dishwashing soap, I'm sure you're doing your best. Leave it at that ok?

sounds like he gave you a discount to shamelessly promote his products

GunnyFitz 04-13-19 05:39 PM

Pump The Brakes!

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1 (Post 10492301)
sounds like he gave you a discount to shamelessly promote his products

Now your way out of line with that ****. Who the **** are you to question my integrity? Don't even go there. NO ONE buys me regardless of how deep the discount goes! Period. You dont know ANYTHING about me, or what I'm about. If you're so heavily interested in me, go back and read every single damn post I've made here. When I say I like a product its always prefaced with "In My Personal Opinion" and I've never, ever came off to anyone here by telling them what they choose to drive, add to, or simply wash their vehicle with is Trash! That's not my style "Willy" so take your friggin accusations down the road to someone else!

With that I'll bite my damn tongue you idiot.