Has anyone tried Motsenbocker's Lift off? - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Has anyone tried Motsenbocker's Lift off?

Old 01-23-19, 03:10 PM
dspcap
Rookie

Default Has anyone tried Motsenbocker's Lift off?

I get a lot of denin bleeding from my jeans and someone recommended I try Motsenbocker's Lift off to remove it. Anyone try it before and is it safe on the Lexus leather?
Old 01-23-19, 03:25 PM
Lexus2000
Lexus Champion

A review on Amazon claims it worked in a leather sofa, which may or may not have a similar coating as your car. For the price it's worth a try but test it on a small area that you can see the least.
Old 01-23-19, 04:04 PM
dspcap
Rookie

Originally Posted by Lexus2000 View Post
A review on Amazon claims it worked in a leather sofa, which may or may not have a similar coating as your car. For the price it's worth a try but test it on a small area that you can see the least.
I tried it in a small area and it is definitely cleaning it, but I worry it might be too harsh... take off any additional layers that are treated by the manufacturer.
Old 01-24-19, 10:42 AM
AnthonyMJ
Driver

Mix 5 parts water to one part Woolite. It works wonders on removing denim transfer from leather and is exceedingly gentle. See video below. He is very talkative and doesn't get to the point until about 8 minutes in.

Old 01-24-19, 11:29 AM
dspcap
Rookie

I was originally going to do that, but have been told Woolite has since changed their formula and it's not the same thing as it used to be.
Old 01-24-19, 11:51 AM
AnthonyMJ
Driver

Originally Posted by dspcap View Post
I was originally going to do that, but have been told Woolite has since changed their formula and it's not the same thing as it used to be.
Yes. They have all sorts of formulations, but they still seem to work. Get the original formula. Or the cheap stuff from the dollar store.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: