Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

$2.99 Flat Rate S/H (exp 9/22) See our new shipping features like Sat delivery & more

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-09, 12:59 PM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default $2.99 Flat Rate S/H (exp 9/22) See our new shipping features like Sat delivery & more

Did you know we deliver over 98% of our FedEx packages on time or early? However we didn't stop there instead we have been working really hard on implementing several new shipping features at DetailedImage.com including:

- FedEx Saturday delivery with no added expenses through FedEx Home
- Ensure a safe delivery by selecting FedEx Home and you can sign for the delivery so it's not left outside
- Get estimated shipping quotes without a Detailed Image account
- See the estimated ship and arrival date of your order before you place it

New FedEx Home Saturday Delivery Option

We've added FedEx Home as a delivery option at the same price as FedEx Ground. This gives you the flexibility to receive a package on Saturday at no extra charge. The difference between FedEx Home and FedEx Ground is that Home requires a signature and delivers Tuesday through Saturday. FedEx Ground does not require a signature and delivers Monday through Friday. Get your products just in time for that weekend detail with FedEx Home delivery.

Estimated Shipping and Arrival Dates with Each Shipping Option

Want to know when your order is expected to ship and when you'll receive it? No problem, we've added estimated shipping and arrival dates on any FedEx option. Simply click on the various shipping options to see the dates change to show your expected delivery date. This will help you plan better and know when your package is scheduled to arrive.

Easier Shipping Quotes

We've made it easier for you to see how much an order will cost to ship. You can view an estimated shipping cost without providing any personal information to us. Simply enter your location for an estimated shipping quote.

USPS Shipping for Alaska and Hawaii Orders

We've added the USPS shipping option for Alaska and Hawaii orders which can often save you money compared to FedEx shipping options.

Shipping Promo: $2.99 Flat Rate + 10% OFF

Try out our new shipping features with $2.99 Flat Rate shipping + 10% OFF using coupon code newshipping valid through 9/22 (midnight EST) with a minimum spend of $25.

Thanks for reading! If you have suggestions for any other features you would like to see please share them!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Old 09-18-09, 10:13 AM
Blkexcoupe
Lead Lap

Received 551 Likes on 370 Posts

The 2.99 flat rate shipping was too good of a deal to pass up, so I ordered a few towels.
Old 09-18-09, 12:43 PM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Blkexcoupe
The 2.99 flat rate shipping was too good of a deal to pass up, so I ordered a few towels.
Much appreciated! I hope you enjoy our towels.

Greg @ DI
Old 09-18-09, 06:31 PM
alan003
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice! just ordered some detailing products
Old 09-19-09, 10:05 AM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

agreed. i got 3 days to make a decesion on what to get...
Old 09-19-09, 11:07 AM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Does the 10% apply on the pc 7424? and is there a discounted rate for shipping to Canada before the 22nd?
Old 09-19-09, 11:32 AM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Jetfire
Does the 10% apply on the pc 7424? and is there a discounted rate for shipping to Canada before the 22nd?
go to the site and try. type in the discount code and see what happens
Old 09-19-09, 01:21 PM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jetfire
The 10% off does not apply to buffers, vacuums, water filtration units, kits and specials. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Greg @ DI
Old 09-19-09, 08:54 PM
Blkexcoupe
Lead Lap

Received 551 Likes on 370 Posts

Originally Posted by varcity64
agreed. i got 3 days to make a decesion on what to get...
I know what you mean about trying to decide what to get, but this time it was easy for me. I just had to look for what I didn't have.
Old 09-20-09, 09:10 AM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

I know what you mean about trying to decide what to get, but this time it was easy for me. I just had to look for what I didn't have.
Let me know if you or anyone else here needs a recommendation, I'm here to help. I consider a major component of my job to help find the right product for YOU and your specific car, not just a generic answer. Let me know if I can be of assistance!

Greg @ DI
Old 09-22-09, 08:46 PM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

couldnt pass up the $2.99 shipping. just placed a small order. thanks Greg
Old 09-30-09, 01:42 PM
Shahryar
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I got my leatherique order in before this promo ended. But I'm about to buy some clay magic and lube (haven't figured out which one yet) and the newshipping promotion has ended - any new shipping/order discounts?
Old 10-01-09, 11:43 AM
Greg@DI
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Shahryar
Well I got my leatherique order in before this promo ended. But I'm about to buy some clay magic and lube (haven't figured out which one yet) and the newshipping promotion has ended - any new shipping/order discounts?
Thank you for the order. You should check out our new October Special, we have our DI Accessories Gentle Fine Grade Clay - 180 g on sale for $12.99, regularly $17.99. No new shipping promos but we do have 20% off orders over $100 with the coupon code Columbus09 (expries 10/6 midnight EST). Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any other questions.

Greg @ DI