Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Pakshak Microfibers are Great

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-04, 05:26 PM
FaceUT
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pakshak Microfibers are Great

I just got my second order of Microfibers from Pakshak and I could not be more pleased. I did my first order about this time last year and the towels I purchased have really held up! I decided to buy more, as I frequently detail several cars in one day and I hated running low. Also, I now no longer have to wash them immediately if I might need more tomorrow.

I elected to phone in my order and spoke to Ranny himself for about 15 minutes. He answered several questions I had about laundering the towels. He recommended to avoid Bleach Alternatives as well as obviously staying away from using softeners. He also stated he was soon (Jan 05) going to be manufacturing his own towels as opposed to re-selling them for others. Ranny also stated that testing had been going well with a Microfiber Rejuvenator he was developing. Super nice guy!

My order arrived in 7 days from Hawaii to NC - and that was with the Christmas holiday in the middle. Ranny also threw in a few buffing pads for free.

Guys, I highly recommend you give these a try. Ranny's price and product are superior to anything else I have found. Be sure to check out the thread with Updated Club Lexus discount pricing. Pakshak Discount Pricing for CL
Old 01-01-05, 10:44 AM
Guitarman

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the info Face, I also recommend them to everyone.

Happy New Year.
Old 01-01-05, 01:13 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

I also have purchased Pak Shak towels from ranney and his service and products are excellent..
I actually have to order some more..
Old 01-01-05, 09:16 PM
yESman
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Face,

Their ultrafine MFs are the best I have found. Ranney could not be more helpful and knowledgeable and the service is terrific.