LA FS: Tanabe Medalion Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-16, 04:14 PM
Zmon
Racer

Received 221 Likes on 185 Posts
Default Tanabe Medalion Exhaust

Selling a Tanabe Medalion axle-back exhaust. I picked this up from a fellow member on here a few weeks ago. I loved the deep sound of it cruising around, but, my issue with it is the drone at 75+. I do a lot of highway driving, usually a 5+ hour trip one way at least once a week, and the drone gets a little old after the first couple hours. Don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic exhaust, but I guess it's not what I was looking for due to all of my highway driving. I already miss it for cruising around town, forgot how quiet stock is. Anyways, I ended up buying a new gasket for the driver side muffler where it meets the other side as the original separated and was falling off from both sides.

Looking to get $300 + buyer pays shipping, or just the flat $300 if you're local (I'm in Baton Rouge, although I'm frequently in Memphis, TN if you're around those parts). I'm just looking to get back what I paid for it, minus the gasket (which was $33), so my loss is your gain. Mufflers have a few scrapes, but tips are fine. Shipping is a bit of a conundrum, but we'll figure that out.

8 image album of the exhaust, it's a bit dirty (especially the last few pictures), but I will clean it up a bit if someone ends up buying it: http://imgur.com/a/Xq5Lh

Note for shipping: After running a few quotes to ship this out, Fedex is the cheapest around $100-120 shipped in the US. Canada? Quote runs up to about $140-150. As for other shippers, UPS was in excess of $200, and USPS didn't really want to take it if anyone asks. If you're somewhat local at all, it'd be cheaper to probably come drive out and get it.

Sold!

Last edited by Zmon; 11-10-16 at 07:53 AM. Reason: sold
Old 11-09-16, 02:40 AM
Remch
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Check your PM

Originally Posted by Zmon
Selling a Tanabe Medalion axle-back exhaust. I picked this up from a fellow member on here a few weeks ago. I loved the deep sound of it cruising around, but, my issue with it is the drone at 75+. I do a lot of highway driving, usually a 5+ hour trip one way at least once a week, and the drone gets a little old after the first couple hours. Don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic exhaust, but I guess it's not what I was looking for due to all of my highway driving. I already miss it for cruising around town, forgot how quiet stock is. Anyways, I ended up buying a new gasket for the driver side muffler where it meets the other side as the original separated and was falling off from both sides.

Looking to get $300 + buyer pays shipping, or just the flat $300 if you're local (I'm in Baton Rouge, although I'm frequently in Memphis, TN if you're around those parts). I'm just looking to get back what I paid for it, minus the gasket (which was $33), so my loss is your gain. Mufflers have a few scrapes, but tips are fine. Shipping is a bit of a conundrum, but we'll figure that out.

8 image album of the exhaust, it's a bit dirty (especially the last few pictures), but I will clean it up a bit if someone ends up buying it: http://imgur.com/a/Xq5Lh
Interested, check your PM.
Old 11-09-16, 08:59 AM
Corbins350
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also interested. PMing you
Old 11-09-16, 09:34 AM
Zmon
Racer

Responded to all PM's.

edit: Also left a note about shipping charges.

Last edited by Zmon; 11-09-16 at 02:21 PM.
Old 11-10-16, 07:49 AM
Zmon
Racer

Exhaust is sold!