CA 2012+ headlights

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-14, 03:07 PM
scorpionge
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This picture was yesterday with the headlights that are for sale as you can see they look great with the freshly put front end so I just today i got the new heads and mounted them right away

Last edited by scorpionge; 04-10-14 at 12:16 AM.
Old 04-02-14, 03:27 PM
sm1ke
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Wow.
10char
Old 04-02-14, 03:45 PM
scorpionge
Lead Lap

I dont lie or try to seem as solicited, its a good price and Im good on my word..

Last edited by scorpionge; 04-02-14 at 05:11 PM.
Old 04-02-14, 07:26 PM
scorpionge
Lead Lap

Headlights Sold to JFREE!

Thanks all for the interest tomorrow these will be shipped

If I come across another set I'll let u guys know, obviously it wont be at this low price
Old 04-02-14, 09:32 PM
FSportIS
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Congrats on your sale first of all. Awww, I was slow to get it

I'm 100% sure that the 2012 LED headlights HAVE EYELIDS because I have it on my 2012 IS250 F Sport IS.

Originally Posted by scorpionge
Hey guys

Yes I paid 1100 from KimIS from the forums

The 2012 does not have eyelids it has gills almost on top of the projector and they too will get a bubbling effect in time.

My lights are in great working condition and im only selling because I found new ones locally for a great price and seeing that I just made my front 2013 conversion I did the whole 9 yards have dropped more than 3k this month so this would be the finishing touch.

I have 6 people interested as of now and im just at the usps to verify Zip codes for those who have PMd me.

Im very straightforward and clear on my intentions and plans Jump2Man3 recently made business with me on his fsport parts and everything went smooth

I just got quote from 95 $ with 50 dollars insurance to 110 $ with 1k insurance
Old 04-02-14, 10:05 PM
scorpionge
Lead Lap

Well, you could call them eyelids if you're thinking on Betty Boop eyelids and not automotive eyelids that mostly are color key.. guess it all depends on perspective =)

But yes I understand the term may be correct
Old 04-03-14, 04:28 AM
curtisR
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Isn't it eyelashes? ...not eyelids.
Old 04-03-14, 05:45 AM
sm1ke
Racer

I dont lie or try to seem as solicited, its a good price and Im good on my word..
Except for when you told me I had first crack at them... then just stopped emailing me flat out and posted here that it was first come first serve.

You didn't even attempt to let me know you changed your mind, I would have paid the $940 if that was the case.

In any case, good purchase JFREE, enjoy the headlights!! The hunt for a good deal continues..
Old 04-03-14, 07:19 AM
scorpionge
Lead Lap

Dude you said you'd give me 200 or 350 up front and Then the rest I TOLD YOU I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THEN

PRINT THAT ALSO in red below your comment "ANY CHANCE YOU CAN DO..."

Im very clear... you were willing to buy until at last moment you asked me to split and wait for you which I cannot do, im sorry but I wrote you I cannot do split payment. Dont try to tarnish my image because I couldnt wait for you man thats just childish and id believe we are grown people.

At least in my case im a professional and when business is not fair for both parties one cannot get into an understanding and on top of that you wanted me to sell them to you for 800 Shipped with paypal fees!

Who are you to put a price on someone else's item.
Old 04-03-14, 07:24 AM
IS250Vic
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought I was first! lol grats on the sale!!! JFREE this was an awesome deal enjoy the headlightss
Old 04-03-14, 07:30 AM
scorpionge
Lead Lap

I clearly wrote after getting shipping quotes for domestic continental usa first one with the money gets them

Im really sorry if anybody took their eyes off the item, I said there was much interest in the good price

I have a friend that told me he'd sell a pair of 2011s in great condition for 1100 shipped to usa but he doesnt have an account here

So anyone interested can contact me via PM. Again, very sorry but first with money always gets served first
Old 04-03-14, 08:43 AM
sm1ke
Racer

Dude you said you'd give me 200 or 350 up front and Then the rest I TOLD YOU I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THEN

PRINT THAT ALSO in red below your comment "ANY CHANCE YOU CAN DO..."

Im very clear... you were willing to buy until at last moment you asked me to split and wait for you which I cannot do, im sorry but I wrote you I cannot do split payment. Dont try to tarnish my image because I couldnt wait for you man thats just childish and id believe we are grown people.

At least in my case im a professional and when business is not fair for both parties one cannot get into an understanding and on top of that you wanted me to sell them to you for 800 Shipped with paypal fees!

Who are you to put a price on someone else's item.
Are you ****ing serious?

First of all, I asked you if you could do $800 shipped, assuming that shipping would cost about $100. That's only $50 below your asking price, not including Paypal fees, but whatever, price difference isn't an issue, that was my first OFFER, I wasn't demanding it.

Then you sent me an email saying that you couldn't do that price because it was already a good deal, which I was expecting, and which is totally fair. You also said to let you know what I wanted to do, because I was the first one to contact you, and you said you would wait for my decision. You also let me know that other people were interested.

Then I sent you an email asking for a price including shipping to my address, which I didn't get a reply to.

Some hours later, you post in this thread saying that you got some quotes, and that they were all around $100. As soon as I saw that, I sent you that email saying that I would pay the $750 + $100 = $850, and then asked if I could do a split payment, to which YOU NEVER REPLIED.

Instead you post back in this thread saying "first person to Paypal my $940 gets the lights".

I didn't set any prices, in the end I would have paid the $750 + shipping and Paypal fees, I just wanted to know what they were first before committing, which I thought was okay because YOU SAID I HAD THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY.

And as far as the split payment goes, I wanted to do that so I wouldn't spread myself too thin. I can afford to spend that money, but I like to have a cushion. If you didn't want to do a split payment, you could have said so when I sent that last email, and I would have been fine with that, but you never replied/disregarded it and never gave me the chance.

Don't talk all this **** about being an upstanding person who is always straightforward when you can't even reply to an email or two.
Old 04-03-14, 09:22 AM
IS250Vic
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 04-03-14, 10:15 AM
FSportIS
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Holy Macro... Hunt for 2011/2012 headlight is so crazy nowadays...

Chill out a bit people...
Old 04-03-14, 10:39 AM
sm1ke
Racer

Originally Posted by FSportIS
Holy Macro... Hunt for 2011/2012 headlight is so crazy nowadays...

Chill out a bit people...
Lol, they are beautiful lights, what can I say. My issue isn't with missing out on this set, others will come along. It's just that I don't appreciate being told one thing, then leaving me out of the loop after he changes his mind about several things, like giving me priority, getting a quote.. Oh and did you guys catch that he raised the price from $750 to $800? Lmao... Then to post in this thread saying "I dont lie or try to seem as solicited, its a good price and Im good on my word.." LOL you better believe I'm going to say something about that.

Anyway, I'm over it and moving on. This set shouldn't have even been sold in this thread, it should have had its own, but that's besides the point.

Last edited by sm1ke; 04-03-14 at 10:42 AM.

Quick Reply: CA 2012+ headlights