CAN-Other FS: TP (1G1) LED mirror covers

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-12, 10:02 PM
sm1ke
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Default FS: TP (1G1) LED mirror covers

Hi guys. I haven't been on this forum for very long, and I'm not sure if I will need a vouch for this sale (hopefully not).

Anyway, I have a set of Tungsten Pearl LED mirror covers that I just got in the mail today. I bought them from another member here, but I guess I was too excited and forgot to ask about the condition of the parts. The paint is perfectly fine, but unfortunately there are stress cracks in both of the plastic lenses. One side is really bad, the other you can't really see until you get close. As far as I know they are fully functional, but I haven't plugged them in to test them (because they don't come with the extra wiring). I also noticed that one of the clips is broken. Nothing that would prevent you being able to put the covers on, just mentioning it for the sake of being descriptive. I've decided to turn around and sell these since I would much prefer to have a set in better condition. If they don't sell by summertime I'll just put them on and deal with it.

Here are the pics:

The better side:

The bad side:

Broken clip:

Again, these don't come with the extra wiring or the installation instructions, but they should be available on the internet, or I believe you can ask Nigel for some instructions, I'm not sure.

Hoping to get back what I paid, $140 plus shipping anyone?
I'm located in Winnipeg, Canada, just FYI. Willing to work with you on shipping.
Old 09-25-12, 07:00 AM
runyun
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that. I hate when sellers don't fully disclose (it shouldn't be up to the buyer to ask every question)

Worse case scenario - why not get them smoked?
Or better yet, ask Nigel if he has a pair of lenses for sale

Good luck to ya
Old 09-25-12, 07:37 AM
sm1ke
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Eh, the buyer and seller do share the burden I think. Both parties should be proactive to ensure a fair deal is made. But thanks for your concern!

That is a great suggestion about getting them smoked! It completely slipped my mind.. Thanks runyun!

These will still remain available until I decide otherwise, but I will definitely explore smoking the lenses, and will post here if I do.