LILDANTE79
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump JOEz 120 shipped with paypal included. 100 picked up
Old 12-19-10, 12:23 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

My friend here in florida bought the rear brakes from u. Back in november his screen name is blusc3. He paypaled u and till date has gotten nothing nor any refund. Wats up bro this is no way to act on this forum
Old 12-19-10, 10:26 PM
XhyDra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
My friend here in florida bought the rear brakes from u. Back in november his screen name is blusc3. He paypaled u and till date has gotten nothing nor any refund. Wats up bro this is no way to act on this forum
Rules for Shoppers and Classified Forum Browsers

1. No thread crapping. If you aren't interested in the item listed and asking a question about it in pursuit of a purchase decision, then don't post. It is poor etiqutte (and not allowed) to post a "I have one to sell too!" message for a similar item you're selling in another member's thread or to link some random unknown person's listing selling the same thing on ebay slightly cheaper.
Old 12-20-10, 04:21 AM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by XhyDra

1. No thread crapping. If you aren't interested in the item listed and asking a question about it in pursuit of a purchase decision, then don't post. It is poor etiqutte (and not allowed) to post a "I have one to sell too!" message for a similar item you're selling in another member's thread or to link some random unknown person's listing selling the same thing on ebay slightly cheaper.
Now let me say a few words.... I came to you because you Xhydra know this guy personally AND you VOUCHED for this guy. You respond back to a personal friend of mine's post for what reason, to try and check him ? I've been well over patient enough with this so called personal friend of yours. We're not talking about 1-2 hundred here, this is 1k that we're speaking upon. Instead of trying to put someone in their place, try getting in contact with this "personal" friend of yours an try getting this issue resolved. All my boy is doing is looking out for his friend which anyone will do.
Old 12-20-10, 05:30 AM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Angry

Just to bring some light to the situation so everyone is aware, I purchased rear Rotoras's from lildante79 back on 11/18, and still haven't gotten my brakes or a refund. Now as you can imagine I've very pissed off . We arnt talking about a lil money here. I contacted him about a week after purchase which he still didn't ship out the brakes, so I told him just to refund my money; he agreed to refund my money. Now from that point on I haven't heard from this guy via PM, he gave me a number which conveniently
doesn't' work. Now to go back to Xhydra, you should understand my frustration.

Last edited by Wicked GS; 12-20-10 at 05:57 AM.
Old 12-20-10, 07:19 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

hey man

dont come tell me about rules .. i am simply making a observation that you vouched for this person , blu sc3 bought based on this very vouch , person disappeared with the dough ( almost $1k) and shipped nothing .. i was interested in a part from him to install on someones car but based on this experience , i want a reply from seller before i offer to buy anything
Old 12-20-10, 09:43 AM
XhyDra
Lexus Test Driver

I understand your frustration Blu SC3, but I've already done everything possible to help you & get in contact with him. I vouched for him because A) I've seen the brakes B) He's a stand up guy and has never backed out on any of his sales or buys C) Plenty of people here in CL know who he is.

Now I don't mean to be reminding your friend about the rules, but having him vent for your frustration on a thread doesn't solve anything. I already told you I don't know what happened to him, as a matter of fact all I remember is him telling me last before I didn't hear from him again was that he sold the brakes and as soon as he shipped them was going to buy my brakes off of me since he finally sold the rears. If I'm not mistaken you said you changed your mind after making the purchase and requested a refund on the 1k you paid for the brakes.

I can say that he's going through some tough times right now. I'm not 100% sure of his situation but from what you mentioned in our PM and what I can verify from that it's not good. So know that he's not holding back on delivering the brakes, but I think if you put two and two together, you bought 1k brakes off of someone that's going through a tough time so I'm sure he actually needed the money for something important. You then change your mind and ask him for a refund, when he might have already used that money for an emergency. You already know what I'm talking about. Then you decide to keep them and you can't get in contact with him because I get a feeling he's most likely attending to his urgent situation. If I can't get in contact with him there's something really wrong going on, as in something happened to him or his family that he dissapeared.

I will continue to help you, if I hear anything I will contact you.
Old 12-20-10, 10:36 AM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

I understand your frustration Blu SC3, but I've already done everything possible to help you & get in contact with him. I vouched for him because A) I've seen the brakes B) He's a stand up guy and has never backed out on any of his sales or buys C) Plenty of people here in CL know who he is.

Now I don't mean to be reminding your friend about the rules, but having him vent for your frustration on a thread doesn't solve anything. I already told you I don't know what happened to him, as a matter of fact all I remember is him telling me last before I didn't hear from him again was that he sold the brakes and as soon as he shipped them was going to buy my brakes off of me since he finally sold the rears. If I'm not mistaken you said you changed your mind after making the purchase and requested a refund on the 1k you paid for the brakes.

I can say that he's going through some tough times right now. I'm not 100% sure of his situation but from what you mentioned in our PM and what I can verify from that it's not good. So know that he's not holding back on delivering the brakes, but I think if you put two and two together, you bought 1k brakes off of someone that's going through a tough time so I'm sure he actually needed the money for something important. You then change your mind and ask him for a refund, when he might have already used that money for an emergency. You already know what I'm talking about. Then you decide to keep them and you can't get in contact with him because I get a feeling he's most likely attending to his urgent situation. If I can't get in contact with him there's something really wrong going on, as in something happened to him or his family that he dissapeared.

I will continue to help you, if I hear anything I will contact you.
Listen, yes I did tell him to either send me the brakes or refund me the money. I can understand he might be going through some tough times an that I can sympathise but what I'm asking is to not be kept in the dark. I'm an adult, and will not put his business out there like that, specially with the nature of the matter. I too have things going on in my life that, that money could have gone towards; like my 4month old son. Am I hurting for money right now, no ... but at the same time right is right and wrong is wrong; I'm sure he's a kool guy, but this needs to be addressed. At the end of the day if he needs the money, fine.... understandable; glad it could help him and his family, BUT send me the brakes and this is nothing personal towards you. I DO appreciate the help, just want this over with.
Old 12-20-10, 11:41 AM
XhyDra
Lexus Test Driver

No problem. I wi do anything in my power to get you in contact with him.
Old 12-21-10, 07:04 AM
illest350
Driver School Candidate

sorry did'nt get the price on tail light?...,how much to ship to Hi.96781
Old 12-21-10, 08:20 PM
LILDANTE79
Lexus Test Driver

^^^ so this is the update I'm not gana talk negative or BS this. I'm not hiding or stealing money from anyone here on CL I have never done any1 wrong or shady. I did not ship right away cuz ppl money on paypal has been declined b4 wen I had already shipped the item I was just being cautious. So wen I was ready to ship is wen he asked for the refund the money was taking 5 days to transfer and he said it was ok he wait for the refund. Its none of any1 buisness on here to know but I will say it just cuz I'm no flake of out to steal from ppl. My girl and I are expecting a baby shes high risk cuz of a kidney transplant and lupus! She had complication its not we go in a day and come out the next I was staying n a hotel to b down the street from the hospital. I recently had an ACCIDENT at work wich left me hurt I'm a landscaper and while I work to clear sum stuff a tree fell over me and hurt me my lower back I was n the hospital. My father told me justin called and they no wats up I wouldn't tell my family about it if I was out to steal justins money. So plz ppl understand justin will have his refund and if he still wants the bbk I will ship asap and refund some money for his wait but if not once I'm home I will refund the money! And plz don't talk about wat I've wrote cuz it personal
Old 12-22-10, 07:31 AM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LILDANTE79
^^^ so this is the update I'm not gana talk negative or BS this. I'm not hiding or stealing money from anyone here on CL I have never done any1 wrong or shady. I did not ship right away cuz ppl money on paypal has been declined b4 wen I had already shipped the item I was just being cautious. So wen I was ready to ship is wen he asked for the refund the money was taking 5 days to transfer and he said it was ok he wait for the refund. Its none of any1 buisness on here to know but I will say it just cuz I'm no flake of out to steal from ppl. My girl and I are expecting a baby shes high risk cuz of a kidney transplant and lupus! She had complication its not we go in a day and come out the next I was staying n a hotel to b down the street from the hospital. I recently had an ACCIDENT at work wich left me hurt I'm a landscaper and while I work to clear sum stuff a tree fell over me and hurt me my lower back I was n the hospital. My father told me justin called and they no wats up I wouldn't tell my family about it if I was out to steal justins money. So plz ppl understand justin will have his refund and if he still wants the bbk I will ship asap and refund some money for his wait but if not once I'm home I will refund the money! And plz don't talk about wat I've wrote cuz it personal
Dante, let me just say first, I'm really sorry to hear about what's going on with you and your wife. I work in a hospital as an MRI tech so this is something I know all too well. This was mainly me be frustrated with the simple fact of me not knowing, and once the number you gave me wasn't accepting calls it threw me through a loop and I started thinking negativily, but rightfully so; there was no way of contact. I still thought you were a stand up guy as I mentioned to Xhydra a friend of yours, just the not knowing part was bothering me. As I mentioned to you before I was contemplating about parting out the car myself, that was the sudden reason for change, but I will still take them because I'm moving into a 2genGS. Cars too damn small for a baby. But yes I still want the BBK an no worries about kicking me money for the late responses/shipment. Hope everything works out for the best for you, the wife and the baby
Old 12-22-10, 11:48 AM
timgs300
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Dag Nabbit! I'm going to have to cancel that call to Dr. Phil. Glad things are working out!
Old 12-23-10, 12:20 PM
Secksee
Lead Lap

good to see everything worked out. i bought the taillights from lildante and he seemed like a stand up guy.
Old 01-16-11, 07:44 PM
Wicked GS
Lead Lap

Angry

Well, here we are once again, and YET I have STILL not gotten anything yet, my brakes or my money returned.... I'm beyond pissed right now. I've left two messages on this guys answering machine and no return.

Quick Reply: CA few things ive decided to sell