For Sale or Trade : HKS adjustable Coilovers (Factory tuned test) for SO CAL Only

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-08, 08:00 PM
OutlawsX
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile For Sale or Trade : HKS adjustable Coilovers (Factory tuned test) for SO CAL Only

I've had these for about 1 year now, and I let HKS use my car as the model for these coilovers. Not sure if they plan to release them or not. They ride much better than the Sports Suspension, bit more agile, and not as bouncy. But I've decided to go back to stock for now, and need the extra cash for some house stuff.

I'm selling them for $650 + the cost of installing my previous stock sport suspensions. I'm not sure how much this would cost, but I would be willing to meet anywhere in SO CAL to have them swapped out. Hopefully this is in a professional place, and not someone's garage.

OR I'm willing to trade it for someone with some professional Floor Tile work I need my kitchen, 2 small bathrooms, and 1 front door way installed. Or if you are a contractor with experience on other services for minor renovations, and would like the coilovers, please contact me.

This is of course only good for So Cal. If you have any questions or offers, please message me and see if anyone would be interested on these. I am in the La Habra area, and will post pictures shortly. But this is adjustable (with all the HKS tools necessary) and so height shouldn't make a difference as you can do that yourself.