CA FS Beige Interior Complete

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-13, 10:54 PM
scriber
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Beige Interior Complete

I am doing a complete interior swap from my 1998 GS300 and have my original beige color interior available for sale. Everything is included except the center arm rest and sun roof which I have to keep. Included in the sale is dash, seats, carpet, seat belts, headliner, door panels, pillars, steering wheel, airbags, and every other clip, cover, plastic or what ever is beige. The overall condition is good. The driver seat does show signs of normal wear but other then everything else looks good. I prefer local pickup as I am in southern california, Orange County. I can ship but you would be responsible for this cost. Price is $800 for everything

Old 08-11-13, 12:02 AM
Rockero28
Lexus Champion

Default Headliner

Are you parting, or selling all together? I am local and interested in stated piece. How clean is it?

Thanks,
Rock
Old 08-11-13, 07:54 AM
YxUxMADDDD
Lead Lap

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

looks like you got some blood stains on the back passenger seats. blood on belt and seats. thought it was my screen so i was sitting scratching it but it wouldn't come off lol ... pm price shipped to 75034. really just need the 2 front seats, steering wheel (since it doesn't have e-shift), and center dash vents. if you're selling your seats, i just need that small round insert plastic piece where the belt comes out from for both passenger and driver. looks like a girls private part. lol
Old 08-11-13, 11:12 AM
lexo98
Pole Position

Received 284 Likes on 244 Posts

I'd be interested in the steering wheel if someone else is in for the rest. But blood stains? If the seats don't fit you must acquit.
Old 08-11-13, 10:03 PM
scriber
Driver

Originally Posted by Rockero28
Are you parting, or selling all together? I am local and interested in stated piece. How clean is it?

I didnt want to part out but if it makes sense then I will. What is stated piece? Everything is clean. The driver seat is the only one that has signs of wear but no rips.

Thanks,
Rock
Originally Posted by YxUxMADDDD
looks like you got some blood stains on the back passenger seats. blood on belt and seats. thought it was my screen so i was sitting scratching it but it wouldn't come off lol ... pm price shipped to 75034. really just need the 2 front seats, steering wheel (since it doesn't have e-shift), and center dash vents. if you're selling your seats, i just need that small round insert plastic piece where the belt comes out from for both passenger and driver. looks like a girls private part. lol
There is no blood or stains. The camera lens had debris on it so it appears that way. shipping this entire set will be pricey because it will be LTL. I would have to weigh everything and then figure it will have to go in a crate. then get a total weight and dimensions just to get a accurate rate quote. Not going to happen

Originally Posted by lexo98
I'd be interested in the steering wheel if someone else is in for the rest. But blood stains? If the seats don't fit you must acquit.
No blood stains. If your interested in anything make me an offer. I would ship small items such as a steering wheel
Old 08-12-13, 04:01 AM
YxUxMADDDD
Lead Lap

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

lol people, i was kidding about the blood stain. i know it was a debris of some sort. i just wanted to make a joke since it was there.
Old 08-14-13, 06:21 PM
scriber
Driver

Tuan from Supreme Society and TN Auto Inspired owns all the interior and he is willing to part it all out so anything anyone needs should direct messages to him. He is a sponsor here and runs the Friday night meets so he should be very easy to contact call or text him he knows whats up 626-236-7915

Last edited by scriber; 08-15-13 at 06:19 PM.
Old 08-18-13, 01:37 AM
XXXdc5
Driver School Candidate

Interested in the front seats, arm rest, and driver side window switches if possible.

I'll text the above number tomorrow
Old 08-26-13, 07:08 PM
scriber
Driver

Have to move this interior someone take it all for $500!! everything including air bags
Old 08-26-13, 08:57 PM
XXXdc5
Driver School Candidate

totally forgot about this. Are the seats heated?
Old 08-26-13, 09:26 PM
scriber
Driver

Originally Posted by XXXdc5
totally forgot about this. Are the seats heated?
No they are not
Old 08-27-13, 08:34 AM
scriber
Driver

This complete interior set is going in the garbage if someone doesn't buy it. Its not going to be given away for free but if you want to buy it step up. Friday morning its the cities and they will probably crush it
Old 08-27-13, 05:23 PM
XXXdc5
Driver School Candidate

I PM'd you
Old 08-27-13, 06:41 PM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

looking for a armrest
Old 08-28-13, 12:55 AM
Sevenevez
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

$500 is an amazing deal for a complete interior. Someone must need this. Please don't throw it away. I already have a guest bedroom full of Tan interior, so i dont need it. But i sell a few pieces every week on craigslist. Throw it up on craigslist man

Quick Reply: CA FS Beige Interior Complete