TX Junction produce tail lights FS

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-12, 02:03 PM
Hollywoood
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sakataj
you not gonna do what you did to Brent for his TTE lip/wing and pay it then file a non received item through paypal are you, when you did indeed receive the item? from what i know you told him you would get it straightened out but you never did and then they ruled in his favor when he provided proof he shipped it and you indeed received it. i have been sitting on this info for a little bit but thats just shady man! this is indeed true.....look at his feedback, Brent gave him a neutral feedback rating and posted some info on the itrader report, look for yourself if you don't believe me

OP,i have been back and forth on this all morning....sitting here with a PM open to you. telling myself i want them and then i dont want them....but i do. PM sent (well trying to, my internet connection is back and forth this morning)
@Sakataj that wasn't right to to put Brent & Khoa business out their like that. Dam u want the tail lights that bad that u had to blow Khoa up??..smh Do u know the hole story? Well i'm going to have Khoa back(pause) on this one b/c i do know the hole story. I don't know brent personally but i did do business with him a couple of weeks ago regarding the SRT Intake the same time he did business with Khoa. Sakataj how will u feel if u sent money($600) & the person you buying the item/part all of a sudden stop answering their phone no more text messages & you left voicemails messages?.. I do believe that Khoa was a little to fast on the pay pal dispute but i don't blame him. The situation would have been avoided if Brent would have answer his phone calls & his text messages.

OP of this thread you don't have anything to worry about if u wanna do business with Khoa. I absolutely vouch for Khoa(stand up guy & fast payment) your choice. GLWS
Old 11-01-12, 02:06 PM
KhoaNguyen
Driver School Candidate

you not gonna do what you did to Brent for his TTE lip/wing and pay it then file a non received item through paypal are you, when you did indeed receive the item? from what i know you told him you would get it straightened out but you never did and then they ruled in his favor when he provided proof he shipped it and you indeed received it. i have been sitting on this info for a little bit but thats just shady man! this is indeed true.....look at his feedback, Brent gave him a neutral feedback rating and posted some info on the itrader report, look for yourself if you don't believe me

OP,i have been back and forth on this all morning....sitting here with a PM open to you. telling myself i want them and then i dont want them....but i do. PM sent (well trying to, my internet connection is back and forth this morning)
First of all it was before receiving the item and 2nd I was the one that contacted PayPal to let them know cancel it because I had received the item. They would not let me cancel till item was received to verify it and all. I told Brent sorry and everything multiple times and called PayPal ASAP when I checked everything.
Old 11-01-12, 08:27 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by Hollywoood
@Sakataj that wasn't right to to put Brent & Khoa business out their like that. Dam u want the tail lights that bad that u had to blow Khoa up??..smh Do u know the hole story? Well i'm going to have Khoa back(pause) on this one b/c i do know the hole story. I don't know brent personally but i did do business with him a couple of weeks ago regarding the SRT Intake the same time he did business with Khoa. Sakataj how will u feel if u sent money($600) & the person you buying the item/part all of a sudden stop answering their phone no more text messages & you left voicemails messages?.. I do believe that Khoa was a little to fast on the pay pal dispute but i don't blame him. The situation would have been avoided if Brent would have answer his phone calls & his text messages.

OP of this thread you don't have anything to worry about if u wanna do business with Khoa. I absolutely vouch for Khoa(stand up guy & fast payment) your choice. GLWS

Originally Posted by KhoaNguyen
First of all it was before receiving the item and 2nd I was the one that contacted PayPal to let them know cancel it because I had received the item. They would not let me cancel till item was received to verify it and all. I told Brent sorry and everything multiple times and called PayPal ASAP when I checked everything.
this has nothing to do with the lights, that was a really shady thing to do....i posted that as i dont want that to happen to anyone else, i dont care if he sells me the lights or not. i really just dont want someone to have to deal with something like that again from someone doing some shady stuff. i dont personally know brent but the whole story (BTW the word is whole not hole) wasnt what you said..he did get in contact with Khoa on Sunday and Monday morning (and then filed a dispute Monday afternoon....thats shady knowing he had talked to him that morning and said he would ship it Monday at lunch which he did) and im sorry his money was sent in partial payments, the last payment was sent Sat and he filed a dispute Monday afternoon. You know some of us have families and family commitments and work that they cant talk on their phone which is why Brent texted him Sun/Mon. i don't always jump on Club Lexus details on the weekends

i wasn't going to post this PM Brent sent me but since im being attacked for it let me post you what Brent himself said to me

Originally Posted by Quick VR-4
I know you are very active on the 2nd gen board and I wanted you to keep an eye on someone since I will not be around as much now. His user name is KhoaNguyen which is also his name and he bought my lip and roof spoiler. Here is a quick rundown of what happened.

Khoa asked if he could make partial payment on Wednesday and the rest on Monday. I said no problem and then came the 20 calls and text messages came (gave him cell# which was a mistake). He kept wanting proof the TTE was real so I unboxed everything and took additional pics showing the stamp so no big deal. Well, he keeps calling me on the weekend and I was at a wedding so I did not answer. He sent the balance of payment on Saturday so I text him on Sunday saying I would ship the next day since everything was closed. He calls me Monday morning and I text him back saying I was in a meeting at work, but shipping at lunch. Well, I take my lunch to ship his stuff and get back to send him tracking # and he filed an "Items not Receieved" claim through Paypal. $650 was tied up for no reason when he knew I was shipping that day. I was pissed because I only received payment that Saturday. Well, he apologizes and says he will drop it, but never contacted Paypal so it took over a week to get my money after Paypal found in my favor. This dude just seems shady and I do not want others to get burned. I left him a neutral rating because I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but still bothers me. Keep an eye on him and make sure he does not screw over a fellow member. The 2nd Gen crew is too good and helpful to let a guy like this mess someone else up.

I will check in from time to time so I will give you a yell later.

Thanks,

Brent

so again, this has NOTHING to do with some lights. im a active seller and i dont want people to deal with this so i was letting the OP/members know so this doesnt happen to them. also....i like how your vouching for him, well the problem with that is noone knows you either. i actually have a seller/buyers reputation and my word means something....i live by word and my feedback shows it, if i ever say someone is good you can bet your last dollar they are good.
Old 11-01-12, 10:17 PM
Hollywoood
Pole Position

this has nothing to do with the lights, that was a really shady thing to do....i posted that as i dont want that to happen to anyone else, i dont care if he sells me the lights or not. i really just dont want someone to have to deal with something like that again from someone doing some shady stuff. i dont personally know brent but the whole story (BTW the word is whole not hole) wasnt what you said..he did get in contact with Khoa on Sunday and Monday morning (and then filed a dispute Monday afternoon....thats shady knowing he had talked to him that morning and said he would ship it Monday at lunch which he did) and im sorry his money was sent in partial payments, the last payment was sent Sat and he filed a dispute Monday afternoon. You know some of us have families and family commitments and work that they cant talk on their phone which is why Brent texted him Sun/Mon. i don't always jump on Club Lexus details on the weekends

i wasn't going to post this PM Brent sent me but since im being attacked for it let me post you what Brent himself said to me

so again, this has NOTHING to do with some lights. im a active seller and i dont want people to deal with this so i was letting the OP/members know so this doesnt happen to them. also....i like how your vouching for him, well the problem with that is noone knows you either. i actually have a seller/buyers reputation and my word means something....i live by word and my feedback shows it, if i ever say someone is good you can bet your last dollar they are good.
I don't know you either so where even. I said what i had to say bro simple as that. Since you wanna watch every word I wright MR. SPELLING B the word is NO ONE not noone(Mad Corny)

I don't want the tail lights so i'm done here. This is not my 4 sale thread to be going back & forth with a nobody. Good luck with the purchase Sakataj
Old 11-01-12, 11:40 PM
MrExecutiv
Lexus Champion

Whoa just came back to check on my thread and read all this lol. Lights are sold guys. Mods lock thread please.
Old 11-01-12, 11:50 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Hollywoood
I don't know you either so where even. I said what i had to say bro simple as that. Since you wanna watch every word I wright MR. SPELLING B the word is NO ONE not noone(Mad Corny)

I don't want the tail lights so i'm done here. This is not my 4 sale thread to be going back & forth with a nobody. Good luck with the purchase Sakataj
oh, sorry i forgot the space in no one... since were being petty now, the word is write not wright. btw im a nobody now? good or bad everyone knows me, i do so much on/off the boards to protect/help out the 2nd gen gs crowd....i go way above and beyond to help people ask anyone, i honestly have a deep love for the 2nd gen and the community.i would think any seller would wanna know some info like that about a potential buyer before they sell something to someone and then they try and file a dispute on them the day after payment was sent.

Originally Posted by MrExecutiv
Whoa just came back to check on my thread and read all this lol. Lights are sold guys. Mods lock thread please.

Last edited by sakataj; 11-01-12 at 11:54 PM.
Old 11-02-12, 01:22 AM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

sakataj, should of taken it to PM. No reason to post it on the thread.

No surprise it was sold in a few days.
Old 11-02-12, 02:22 AM
Hollywoood
Pole Position

[QUOTE=MrExecutiv;7578507]Whoa just came back to check on my thread and read all this lol. Lights are sold guys. Mods lock thread please.

Old 11-02-12, 02:28 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by sc300jz
sakataj, should of taken it to PM. No reason to post it on the thread.

No surprise it was sold in a few days.
In hindsight your probably right, I knew I was gonna be attacked for it but to me this was a very serious thing to do to a seller and I wanted to make OP aware of this to give him the option to sell them to him or not based on that information alone (and yes this is where it should have been a private conversation) but when I got back on to delete my comment it was to late as Hollywood had already quoted my message so to prove I wasn't trying to jock him for the lights and to defend my post I posted Brent's message....
Old 11-02-12, 06:58 AM
KhoaNguyen
Driver School Candidate

"Well, he apologizes and says he will drop it, but never contacted Paypal so it took over a week to get my money after Paypal found in my favor."

Like I said, I apologized to Brent multiple times. The part where he said in your message, "but never contacted Paypal so it took over a week to get my money after Paypal found in my favor." Is a lie. I told him I was at work the day item delivered to my front door as I'm at work and won't get off till 10:30PM so Paypal probably won't be open by then so I will contact them first thing in the morning when I get out of class which I did. I called PayPal and told them everything made it safe and that can you transfer the money to the guy I sent 650 to. They said, "Yes we will send to his paypal and from there he has to send it straight to his bank." I still have the screen shot and all to show you I'm not "shady"
Old 11-02-12, 07:07 AM
Cartune
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

way to ruin someone fs thread