wtb 2nd coilover & exhaust in HI or socal

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-10, 03:06 AM
racerman33
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtb 2nd coilover & exhaust in HI or socal

Looking for Coilover set up and Exhaust system in Hawaii or socal let me know ken_o_sum@yahoo.com

coilover for not race

turbo for my na 2jz-ge lookn from 8 to 15max as right now got this other motor I might build if i really get into it or even keep the car.. This is just a phase just until i get another car or bike... also looking for a engine manage system. I'm going to share this car with my girl so gota take it easy..

also I did use of search option thank you very much.. seems like i'm alittle late for all the deals.. Hope everyone got something for sale cause i'm coming to socal on the 21st hoping i could pick everything up.. shoots

aloha,

Last edited by racerman33; 01-09-10 at 08:44 PM.
Old 01-09-10, 06:07 PM
ZippyGuy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I would recommend three things to you:

#1 - try the search function. It's easy and it gets results. There are multiple sale theads listing either coilovers, exhaust for sale, as well as either complete turbo systems and/or parts so you can custom design your set-up.

#2 - be specific. Are you looking for a low boost turbo or supercharger system around 6psi, or do you want to go JeffTsai style (he might even have a complete NA-T engine for sale, that or GTE) with huge HP and torque. Addtionally, are you looking for a JDM coilover system, low budget, high spring rate, performance, VIP, drifting style, etc. Exhaust, what's your criteria, loud for attention or sutble for attitude?

#3 - do your research. You either have money in your pocket to burn or, at least from your multiple post, you have no idea what you're doing.

In essence, invest a little time in what you want and how much you want to spend you will get results.

Don't be the guy that says he wants a "woman" and when your buddy fixes you up with the 350 pd chick named Thumper, you get pissed cause that's not what you asked for

Last edited by ZippyGuy; 01-09-10 at 06:10 PM.