Air Runners My loss is your GAIN...SOLD!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-07, 11:47 AM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Air Runners My loss is your GAIN...SOLD!

Hello Everyone,

It is my regret to say that I will be getting rid of the GS this year and would like to see someone here benefit from my loss. I will be selling off the Rims and Air Runners off of my car before I either sell the car or trade it in for the SUV that my wife really wants. I also have the JIC Exhaust ($700.00), Stock Springs & Shocks($250.00), Chrome Intake (Off Brand I believe) W/ Filter($80.00), Old School ALPINE CVA-1000 with 6 disk CD Changer still works like a champ...It is still in the wifes SUV ($600.00).

I have taken excellent care of my car as well as my iForged Rev Wheels ($3000.00 OBO)(Fixed small nicks and had the outter Barrels High Speed Polished and Air Runners system only has about 5,000 miles on it (give or take a few miles)and was just installed no more then 4 months ago at Auto Fashion - This system comes with full electronic gauges, and wireless remote, and extra air line(Probably enough for another car), Air manifold Etc.... Selling Firm for ($4000.00 which will include everything and a spare manual gauges and paddles)

Air Runners are off of the car now, local buyer preferred....may ship on buyers expense.

I will send pics if you give me your email or PM me. Serious Inquiries only, please. I also have this on Craigs list at a higher price since I would like to see someone here benefit from my loss.

Cheers and feel free to email or PM me directly: revhard191@gmail.com

Revhard191

Last edited by Revhard191; 09-07-07 at 03:14 PM. Reason: update
Old 07-24-07, 12:27 PM
MrExecutiv
Lexus Champion

how much for the items?
Old 07-24-07, 12:34 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey wassup Angel... I thought u were going to keep it? Mannnnn you have bad timing. If not i would ****** this.

Angel, you can't do a feeler thread. Its against CL classified forum rules. You have to post a price and put it up for sale or pull it out.
Old 07-24-07, 01:07 PM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Sorry guys.....I just edited my post with pricing.

-Revhard191

P.S. Soup, the wife drove an 07 Escalade and she wants one now, so I am selling my car to fund that project.....plus a couple of other projects that I have sitting in a storage unit....not a happy camper to have a car at a storage unit, but I dont have any more room in my garage for anything, so I am selling to make more room.
Old 07-24-07, 01:25 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Revhard191
Sorry guys.....I just edited my post with pricing.

-Revhard191

P.S. Soup, the wife drove an 07 Escalade and she wants one now, so I am selling my car to fund that project.....plus a couple of other projects that I have sitting in a storage unit....not a happy camper to have a car at a storage unit, but I dont have any more room in my garage for anything, so I am selling to make more room.
Thanks for fixing it

Wow... sorry to hear that. Whatever happened with the nsx ?
Old 07-24-07, 01:53 PM
R.U. IN AW?
Lexus Test Driver

Default PM Sent.....

Rev,

Sent you a pm. Thanks.....
Old 07-24-07, 03:10 PM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

All Pm's answered.... If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at revhard191@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest!

Cheers,

Revhard191
"Angel"
Old 07-25-07, 06:53 PM
blacklexT
Bluelex's Brother

will the 4000 inclued shipping
Old 07-26-07, 01:36 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ah man... sent you an email.. and to everybody else poking around in here... there might be a set of tein cs v2's with about 500 miles on them up for sale some time in the near future..
Old 07-26-07, 03:56 AM
R.U. IN AW?
Lexus Test Driver

Default Maybe Not.....

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
ah man... sent you an email.. and to everybody else poking around in here... there might be a set of tein cs v2's with about 500 miles on them up for sale some time in the near future..

Wait in line dude!

-Joe
Old 07-26-07, 08:40 AM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by blacklexT
will the 4000 inclued shipping
Unfortunately no....Shipping at buyer expense. Sorry Guys, but I am selling this to help fund the new truck and it isn't cheap.

-Revhard191
Old 07-26-07, 10:00 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by R.U. IN AW?
Wait in line dude!

-Joe

im sorry, i didn't realize you were already in the process of sending payment... i thought that only takes like 30 seconds when you use paypal...he said "all PM's answered" before i posted, and he didnt say "sold" so as far as things go i had just figured the first person in line is probably the one with the money in their hand!

haa.

Last edited by upstateGS4; 08-09-07 at 07:42 AM.
Old 07-26-07, 10:28 AM
R.U. IN AW?
Lexus Test Driver

Default All in good fun....

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
im sorry, i didn't realize you were already in the "process" of sending payment... i thought that only takes like 30 seconds when you use paypal... anyway, he said "all PM's answered" before i posted, and he didnt say "sold" so as far as things go i had just figured the first person in line is probably the one with all the money in their hand. maybe im wrong.

haa.

It's cool Upstate, just messing around with you. It's all up to him whoever he wants to sell the Air runners to. But I did hit him up so we'll see. Talk with you soon, how is the car coming along?

-Joe
Old 07-26-07, 10:33 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by R.U. IN AW?
It's cool Upstate, just messing around with you. It's all up to him whoever he wants to sell the Air runners to. But I did hit him up so we'll see. Talk with you soon, how is the car coming along?

-Joe

i know you're joking, thats why i tossed in the lethal fart and b*tchslap smilies. but listen i dont want to clutter up this thread so if you feel like catching up just PM me.

Last edited by upstateGS4; 07-26-07 at 10:51 AM.
Old 07-26-07, 11:15 AM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Exclamation

Hey guys,

Here is a link to my pics on Picasa, they will show everything that you will get. If anyone needs more detailed pics, please email me of what you are looking for and I will do my best to get it done this week.

I am really tied up with work and family things, I am also selling my wifes SUV this weekend so I am also tied up with that after hours.

http://picasaweb.google.com/revhard191/AngelSGS

http://picasaweb.google.com/revhard1...arOnAirRunners

I have a bunch of pm's and emails, so I will do my best to get this done as quickly as possible.

Again, I have to be firm on the price since I have to use the money to put down on my Wifes new SUV.

Again, thank you to everyone who is interested and again, I will do my best to respond to everyone and if I have missed anyone, please email me at revhard191@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Angel

Quick Reply: Air Runners My loss is your GAIN...SOLD!