AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

place in fullerton has 1 left. $4K OTD.
Old 09-29-05, 10:06 AM
antbo
Lead Lap

this is where i bought mine...http://www.autofashionusa.com/. it'll be SUPER hard to find a used one, but good luck. i dont think very much people is running air runner. especially for the GS.
Old 09-29-05, 10:44 AM
DruMnBaSS
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AutoCoutureSC
place in fullerton has 1 left. $4K OTD.
wheres that?
Old 09-29-05, 10:53 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

there's about a handful of guys on Air Runners....but there are other universal options like air bags / air cylinders / air struts.....check out.....

http://airbagit-store.com/product_list.asp?id=2102

No idea who has this, but i've seen 2 peeps in Hawaii who has air bag suspension (not air runners) on a GS.

Pete

Old 09-29-05, 10:57 AM
DruMnBaSS
Lead Lap

ye i saw that. i would rather have a bolt on system for the sake of just bolting it on. also, from what i c i think the quality of the airrunner system is much higher. I just called that place antbo suggested, they told me 4400 plus shippin.. but i was like blah blah so they gona call me back wit full shipped price hopefully lower then that.
Old 09-29-05, 11:19 AM
antbo
Lead Lap

[QUOTE=PHML]there's about a handful of guys on Air Runners....but there are other universal options like air bags / air cylinders / air struts.....check out.....

http://airbagit-store.com/product_list.asp?id=2102

No idea who has this, but i've seen 2 peeps in Hawaii who has air bag suspension (not air runners) on a GS.

Pete

[QUOTE]
thats funny, my friend just ordered from them and he's having problems with his stuff. he's running around buying different parts that were missing from his kit. he is actually changing out his cheap a$$ compressor today, that he got with his kit. got lines that were short, missing cheap fittings. he also keeps complaining about the customer service. they always insist that they can t do anything about it. seems like you pay for what you get. ive had that experience with a previous car i bagged. i told my friend that, but people seem not to listen and try to go a cheaper way out all the time. i know first hand. not trying to brag about air runner, but once i got it installed. i didnt have to worry about anyhting else. their kit came with EVERYTHING. when you get the package and open it. you dont have to run around to buy stuff that was missing from it. it had a tube cutter and teflon tape a polished mounting plate for the tank and compressor. but ive had air runner for a couple weeks now and i never complained about anything. i had all sorts of problems with another setup i had before.
Old 09-29-05, 11:29 AM
DruMnBaSS
Lead Lap

i build computers... btw.. if ne one wants a sick *** PC.. Off Subj.. but back to the airrunners... thats what i thought... i got a question tho.. it seems the controls for the bags are manual.. how do u know how low yr car is if yr sittin in it while driving.. do the pressure gauges display front and rear pressure and does it go up and down depending how high n low the car is ? so u just have to calibrate what pressure to height? is that how they werk?
Old 09-29-05, 11:46 AM
antbo
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DruMnBaSS
i build computers... btw.. if ne one wants a sick *** PC.. Off Subj.. but back to the airrunners... thats what i thought... i got a question tho.. it seems the controls for the bags are manual.. how do u know how low yr car is if yr sittin in it while driving.. do the pressure gauges display front and rear pressure and does it go up and down depending how high n low the car is ? so u just have to calibrate what pressure to height? is that how they werk?
exaclty! and yes they are manual valves. i personally like them better cause you dont have to worry about mounting the solenoids somewhere and all the wiring for the switches.

just to let everyone know. im not tryin to convince anyone to buy air runner, i just wanna speak from experience. im not tryin to rep them hardcore, but i will tell you cause i love my air runner i have no regrets.

Last edited by antbo; 09-29-05 at 11:50 AM.
Old 09-29-05, 11:52 AM
EFMJR
Lead Lap

I checked these out and when im ready air ride I will use the air runner setup. By what i saw it is based off a lexus air ride system, so its a good match for the gs. I have heard from several people that the air bag systems are really awfull ride, where as the air runners give you a good ride. I emailed them from their website and they sent me a package with the information and where to get the system closest to you. They even threw in a nice airrunner sticker, all for free. If you havent yet just go to their web site.

http://www.airrunner.co.jp/
Old 09-29-05, 03:50 PM
mikeyboy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DruMnBaSS
ye i saw that. i would rather have a bolt on system for the sake of just bolting it on. also, from what i c i think the quality of the airrunner system is much higher. I just called that place antbo suggested, they told me 4400 plus shippin.. but i was like blah blah so they gona call me back wit full shipped price hopefully lower then that.
airbagit does make a bolton for our cars. Its not universal at all. They make a kit for our cars...
Old 09-29-05, 07:24 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

I got one set for my girl's IS300. Email me if you want one !!

Thanks
JAY

cantch@aol.com