CA WTB IS300 with Manual Transmission

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-18, 10:54 PM
soulific
Advanced

Received 37 Likes on 20 Posts
Default WTB IS300 with Manual Transmission

Hello, Im looking to buy a 02-05 IS300 with a 5 speed manual transmission.. Any edition.... Regular model, special edition or even L Tuned IS300.

Im located in Los Angeles CA, and would like a local seller.... but willing to travel or purchase anywhere in the US if the vehicle is worth it

Must have:
- Black Onyx exterior, White, or Blue, but willing to consider Green or Graphite Grey Pearl...
- Stock manual transmission
- Black interior or Grey SD leather , NO TAN
- No rust

Preferably:
- non salvaged
- Stock, or little to no modifications
- No accidents

Please message me with what you got, and hopefully its a good price so we can do a quick sale.

Im a serious buyer, and a longtime Clublexus member. Been driving a few ct200's these past years, so haven't been on the forum much since i kept them mostly stock. Please don't waste my time, don't use me to test waters. Only contact if your willing to sell.

Last edited by soulific; 02-23-18 at 12:29 AM.
Old 02-19-18, 01:36 PM
sfperson
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey, have you seen this one? saw it while browsing craigslist a few weeks back. https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...476526880.html
The following users liked this post:
soulific (02-19-18)
Old 02-19-18, 03:48 PM
soulific
Advanced

Originally Posted by sfperson
hey, have you seen this one? saw it while browsing craigslist a few weeks back. https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...476526880.html

i hit him up but no text back yet. Also I’m really looking for black as first choice. But seems harder than expected, most manual IS300s are ravished and destroyed by youngsters, or salvaged... don’t have time to fixed what others messed up sadly
Old 02-20-18, 08:38 PM
DriftVIP
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 5speed GPP with 110k miles. Clean title. Let me know if your interested.
Old 02-21-18, 10:41 AM
ZhiuPei
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pm ur number i have a 03 stock, silver black interior, clean dash not melting with 11xxxx miles in OC
Old 02-21-18, 01:28 PM
beer
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i checked norcal and so cal and I was surprised at the lack of manual IS300s currently for sale. whenever I've looked in the past, there has always been a somewhat abundant selection.

best bet is to wait it out until the right one comes along. that is what I did waiting for a LS430 ultra luxury, I ended up finding a manual sport design IS at a dealer for a great price. good things come to those who wait!
Old 02-22-18, 12:28 PM
soulific
Advanced

Originally Posted by ZhiuPei
Pm ur number i have a 03 stock, silver black interior, clean dash not melting with 11xxxx miles in OC

Don't really want silver right now , but thanks for offering! Ill let you know if anything changes.
Old 02-22-18, 12:32 PM
soulific
Advanced

Still hanging in there and waiting it out for the right one..... Im in los angeles and seen 2 clean ones but one flaked and the other had a replacement motor.

Originally Posted by beer
i checked norcal and so cal and I was surprised at the lack of manual IS300s currently for sale. whenever I've looked in the past, there has always been a somewhat abundant selection.

best bet is to wait it out until the right one comes along. that is what I did waiting for a LS430 ultra luxury, I ended up finding a manual sport design IS at a dealer for a great price. good things come to those who wait!
Old 02-25-18, 02:58 AM
soulific
Advanced

bump.... any black, white, blues out there????
Old 02-28-18, 02:05 AM
RUCKER
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are you looking for something turn key or..?

I have a clean title 02' original 5 speed manual w/ LSD, blue with black leather interior. Heated seats, navigation. No sticky dash. All original matching VIN just has upgraded F-Sport rims. No. 000 on VIN on door jam

Southern California car, no rust. 255k miles timing belt water pump done 6 mo's ago, engine is leaking a bit of oil. Sometimes runs and drives great, idles smooth and quiet, other times it will idle funny and sputter a little bit. Transmission shifts super smooth, and car still pulls strong. Some clear coat peel on roof and trunk.

I bought a whole nother is300 parts car for the motor that i will throw in, it is built and is a monster. Has Megan racing headers w/ down pipe, upgraded cam gear I believe greddy. Upgraded spark plugs with STi wires. Super healthy motor, no check engine lights, still turn key ready to fire up sitting in a salvaged title 04' sport design that I have the title to and will throw into the deal as well. Doesn't leak a drop of oil. You'll hear this motor fire up and say holy ****, swap it into the manual you'll have a whole lot of power at your disposal. Located near Menifee in Southern California, will post pics some time tomorrow.

i may end up having the swap completed, or selling everything separate. I'm just going to be moving in the next month and a half and adding another member to the family in a few months. I really don't know if I'll be able to take everyrhing with me or have the time/space for it. If anyone is interested let me know.
soulific (03-01-18)
Old 03-01-18, 02:32 AM
soulific
Advanced

For sure want the hear more! Im starting to give up and even began looking at is250's sadly. I want something clean but is300's are mostly beat. IS250s being newer are in better condition but sadly a ****tier generation in manual.

Originally Posted by RUCKER
Are you looking for something turn key or..?

I have a clean title 02' original 5 speed manual w/ LSD, blue with black leather interior. Heated seats, navigation. No sticky dash. All original matching VIN just has upgraded F-Sport rims. No. 000 on VIN on door jam

Southern California car, no rust. 255k miles timing belt water pump done 6 mo's ago, engine is leaking a bit of oil. Sometimes runs and drives great, idles smooth and quiet, other times it will idle funny and sputter a little bit. Transmission shifts super smooth, and car still pulls strong. Some clear coat peel on roof and trunk.

I bought a whole nother is300 parts car for the motor that i will throw in, it is built and is a monster. Has Megan racing headers w/ down pipe, upgraded cam gear I believe greddy. Upgraded spark plugs with STi wires. Super healthy motor, no check engine lights, still turn key ready to fire up sitting in a salvaged title 04' sport design that I have the title to and will throw into the deal as well. Doesn't leak a drop of oil. You'll hear this motor fire up and say holy ****, swap it into the manual you'll have a whole lot of power at your disposal. Located near Menifee in Southern California, will post pics some time tomorrow.

i may end up having the swap completed, or selling everything separate. I'm just going to be moving in the next month and a half and adding another member to the family in a few months. I really don't know if I'll be able to take everyrhing with me or have the time/space for it. If anyone is interested let me know.
Old 03-01-18, 11:18 AM
RUCKER
Rookie

soulific (03-02-18)
Old 03-01-18, 11:36 AM
RUCKER
Rookie

Has the headlight auto leveling light on the dash, no check engine. Has a tear in the drivers seat. I installed black housing headlights hoping it might fix the light, but it didn't, (still have the OEM headlights you can have.) I read more into it and it's a sensor in the wheel well that needs either adjusting or cleaning. The Headlights, high beams and fog lights all function without issue. Has a magnaflow exhaust and F-Sport rims. Engine is bone stock, but like I said it does leak a fair bit of oil. I will post the carfax later today.

And i know how big people are on numbers and production and all that, and I've seen a ton of manual is300's and they've usually been numbered in the No. 600-800 range. This is a triple 0 across the board and it's likely something you won't ever see again in a manual is300. I know people on these forums have stated manual is300's w/ navigation is a less than 5% of all production as well.

id like $6200 for both cars, or $6600 w/ F-Sport rims + tires

Last edited by RUCKER; 03-01-18 at 04:47 PM.
soulific (03-02-18)
Old 03-02-18, 01:09 AM
soulific
Advanced

Hey, Check your PMs. Im interested and can come check it out this weekend! I have cash ready if it checks out and is everything in your post. Please pm me vin for carfax. I posted my number in the PM.

Originally Posted by RUCKER
Has the headlight auto leveling light on the dash, no check engine. Has a tear in the drivers seat. I installed black housing headlights hoping it might fix the light, but it didn't, (still have the OEM headlights you can have.) I read more into it and it's a sensor in the wheel well that needs either adjusting or cleaning. The Headlights, high beams and fog lights all function without issue. Has a magnaflow exhaust and F-Sport rims. Engine is bone stock, but like I said it does leak a fair bit of oil. I will post the carfax later today.

And i know how big people are on numbers and production and all that, and I've seen a ton of manual is300's and they've usually been numbered in the No. 600-800 range. This is a triple 0 across the board and it's likely something you won't ever see again in a manual is300. I know people on these forums have stated manual is300's w/ navigation is a less than 5% of all production as well.

id like $6200 for both cars, or $6600 w/ F-Sport rims + tires

Last edited by soulific; 03-02-18 at 01:17 AM.
Old 03-02-18, 01:59 AM
soulific
Advanced

Hit me up Ruckus... Are those photos current, and mileage? I got some questions to ask....

Quick Reply: CA WTB IS300 with Manual Transmission