CA WTB IS300 with Manual Transmission

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-18, 10:59 AM
RUCKER
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by soulific
Hit me up Ruckus... Are those photos current, and mileage? I got some questions to ask....
ill text you either later today after I wake up or tomorrow morning when I get off work. I work 12 hour shifts Wednesday-Saturday, I'm free afternoons on saturdays and most anytime Sunday-Tuesday. The pictures are current as well as mileage, pics were taken last week.

I havent responded to any PM's yet. but I will text you today or tomorrow and we can go from there.
Old 03-06-18, 04:14 PM
soulific
Advanced

Received 37 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by RUCKER

ill text you either later today after I wake up or tomorrow morning when I get off work. I work 12 hour shifts Wednesday-Saturday, I'm free afternoons on saturdays and most anytime Sunday-Tuesday. The pictures are current as well as mileage, pics were taken last week.

I havent responded to any PM's yet. but I will text you today or tomorrow and we can go from there.
I ran the vin with lexus driver system, and looked at all the maintenance records. The mileage was shown as being higher then what you mentioned as current. Not sure, but the odometer may have been rolled back or cluster replaced. Anyways i found a car, would love to have you #000 but gotta pass.
Old 03-06-18, 04:15 PM
soulific
Advanced

Default Close thread, car found

Found a car, No longer needed! Just ended up getting a manual 2is, Thanks everyone!
Old 03-08-18, 08:58 AM
RUCKER
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by soulific
I ran the vin with lexus driver system, and looked at all the maintenance records. The mileage was shown as being higher then what you mentioned as current. Not sure, but the odometer may have been rolled back or cluster replaced. Anyways i found a car, would love to have you #000 but gotta pass.
really? That's weird what info did it give you? This was the car fax before I bought the car and it checked out.

Would like to see what you pulled up if possible, is it public domain? Or how were you able to draw the conclusion odometer was pushed back?

anyway, congrats on the ride! Don't see very many manual 2nd gen is. Post pics when you get a chance or if you've already made a post showing it off.. Would like to see it!

Last edited by RUCKER; 03-08-18 at 09:02 AM.
Old 03-10-18, 01:16 AM
soulific
Advanced

Originally Posted by RUCKER

really? That's weird what info did it give you? This was the car fax before I bought the car and it checked out.

Would like to see what you pulled up if possible, is it public domain? Or how were you able to draw the conclusion odometer was pushed back?

anyway, congrats on the ride! Don't see very many manual 2nd gen is. Post pics when you get a chance or if you've already made a post showing it off.. Would like to see it!

Just sign up at https://drivers.lexus.com , and input the vin, then check service history. The last history shown was at 279XXX miles at Lexus of riverside. Thats why I confirmed miles with you, could be a mistake though on lexus riverside. Check it out
Old 03-30-19, 03:44 AM
turbotron
Driver School Candidate

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

If you get back into the market for one check mine out https://www.clublexus.com/forums/market/904632