!!! CHEAP !!! Complete POLYURATHANE Area 51 / Kaminari 6 Piece Body Kit !!! NEW !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-06, 07:58 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default !!! CHEAP !!! Complete POLYURATHANE Area 51 / Kaminari 6 Piece Body Kit !!! NEW !!!

Hi,

I have a NEW, complete, never installed, still has 3M installation tape attached Area 51 / Kaminari Polyurathane 6 piece body kit. Polyurathane parts assures you that it will take the beating of everyday use. Polyurathane pieces are fleixble and durable. It will take most impacts without shattering or cracking like ABS plastic or FRP fiberglass.

This is a true Area 51 Original kit with Area 51 serial #'s imprinted on all parts. Kaminari basically called this kit their own after Area 51 closed since they were subcontracted to make these kits for Area 51 back in the day.

Kits Includes:
-Front lip spoiler (Poly)
-Left side skirt (Poly)
-Right side skirt (Poly)
-Rear skirt (Poly)
-Roof wing (Poly)
-Rear wing (FRP)

$700 FIRM For complete kit! Paid $1400 complete when 1st purchased.

I am not parting this kit out. It is SOLD COMPLETE! I prefer local buyers since this is a large item piece. I am not wanting nor willing to ship due to size and difficulty. Out of state buyers are more than welcomed to ask a friend who lives locally or a CL member they know that lives locally to purchase and pick up the item for them and ship it back to them at their expense, not mine.

I am a new member on CL but have sold a few things already with positive feedbacks. Please check buyer feedback forum for my name. The kit listed is in great condition and new ready for paint and installation.

Item is located in Socal 626 Pasadena area. If interested, please PM or call 949-315-1029 leave a message or your #.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by JZSoarerQT; 03-14-06 at 07:34 AM.
Old 03-14-06, 07:38 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Any takers??!! One of the cleanest kits out there if you ask me.......not to mention its super durable since its made out of the more expensive material Polyurathane! This isnt cheap stuff guys.....come on now! I know someone wants this......
Old 03-14-06, 09:56 AM
lifeas0ne
Rookie

If you are willing to part out and ship to NY, I will take:

-Rear skirt (Poly)
-Roof wing (Poly)

Let me know if you change your mind.
Old 03-14-06, 09:58 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by lifeas0ne
If you are willing to part out and ship to NY, I will take:

-Rear skirt (Poly)
-Roof wing (Poly)

Let me know if you change your mind.
Will do, I just posted it up so lets see if I can get anyone to take the complete. Thats kinda why the price is so good....I want to sell it as a whole. But who knows......money talks! Thanks for your interest lifeas0ne!
Old 03-14-06, 10:22 AM
formosa927
Driver

i would love to take it but now is not the right time for me x_X
Old 03-14-06, 11:12 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by smokn'_joe
i would love to take it but now is not the right time for me x_X
I would love for you to take it too! Hopefully timing will be better for you soon!
Old 03-14-06, 04:41 PM
isdude01
Driver School Candidate

Default yo

you willin to ship yet?
Old 03-14-06, 05:22 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by isdude01
you willin to ship yet?
Just posted so Id like to garnish some extra interest before I made a decision on shipping or not....I'll keep you guys posted!
Old 03-14-06, 08:16 PM
RedLex IS3
Driver School Candidate

got pics of the actual kit and the Area51 Serial#'s just to make sure its LEGIT?!

Also, where are you located in Cali? going to part it out?
Old 03-15-06, 07:37 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by RedLex IS3
got pics of the actual kit and the Area51 Serial#'s just to make sure its LEGIT?!

Also, where are you located in Cali? going to part it out?
Its legit my friend.....Im not here to waste anyones time nor have any reasons to lie about what I am selling. This kit will probably be gone by the time I get you pics of the serial #s. Theres alot of other people local that arnt worried about the serials #s right now.

At the price Im offering it for..it should be the last thing people should worry about. Locals will see the serial #s for themselves once they come to pick it up. If it isnt gone by the end of the day today....I will take pics later this evening when I get off of work of the serial #s and post them up for you. Fair enough?

Located in Pasadena. Not interested in parting out at this time. If I decide to....ya'll will know. Thanks.

For now you'll just have to live with this.
Old 03-15-06, 02:09 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

!!!SOLD!!!

Thanks everyone for your help and comments!
Old 04-05-06, 08:24 AM
sc430mike
Pole Position

Default Great Seller!

My friend bought this kit and a cf hood from this seller and just had it installed and painted- it looks outstanding! He is very happy and I am very impressed with the new look on his car. He has a black is300 and had the lights blacked out some and it sure looks hard now with the kit and hood. I have tried to encourage him to give feedback several times. I dont even know how to give feedback and I dont think I should do it for him so that is why I am writing this note. Anyways, thanks for selling to him and good luck! Thanks, Mike.
Old 04-05-06, 09:11 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Thanks soo much for the kind words and follow up Mike! I was hoping Tucker would be able to post his personal experience himself. To post, all you would need is to go into the Buyer/Seller feedback forum and basically let everyone know how your experience was and have a link to the original ad. Thats about it. If Tucker never gets around to doing so I guess your post here will still be sufficient.

Sorry I didnt have any SC430 parts. Its only because we never been able to step our game up to the SC430 group yet so in essence, were still playing in the minor league while youre in the majors! Good luck to you!

-Cherice
Old 04-05-06, 09:39 AM
sc430mike
Pole Position

Thanks! I went ahead and ordered a new body kit and exhaust for my sc430, I was too jealous seeing what others have done and I was amazed how nice Tucker's IS300 looks after just a few mods. I will not give up on trying to get Tucker to give you feedback since I know how happy he is that I found this kit for him and that you sold it to him. He is a lucky dude! If I could do it all again, I might have just bought a used IS300, bought your kit, and saved $20 grand. Oh well, at least I have the convertible for this summer. Take care!
Old 11-26-18, 09:14 AM
advanz
10th Gear

What a sweet deal